Chapter 08 – Absorbing One Tail’s Energy (part-2)
210 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz, don't forget to review the book and add it to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

At this moment, ye Zhiqiu only felt that his eyesight suddenly improved a lot, and he could see more clearly and farther than before. He could clearly capture the trajectory of High flying birds, grass crawling insects, he could even see their tiny barbed legs.

This was the improvement of dynamic vision. This ability made it easier for Ye Zhiqiu to capture the trajectory of his opponent's moves in battle so that his body could respond in advance. Ye Zhiqiu also experienced this situation once before. It was the time when his martial spirit was awakened.

Had the Sharingan been upgraded?

Ye Zhiqiu ran to the side of the river and lay down. He looked at the reflection in the water. There was only one tomoe in his pupil, but now there was one more. They seem to had a certain pattern, they were slowly rotating, there was an indescribable strange feeling.

Really upgraded ~!

His own Sharingan martial spirit actually automatically turned into two tomoe Sharingan? Originally, Ye Zhiqiu thought that he had to spend his negative emotional value to buy to improve It seemed that he was overthinking, influenced by his previous life, and solidified his thinking.

This was a real-world, and everything had a relative effect. The system only gave him a way to improve, not absolutely. Just like this automatic upgrade of the Sharingan, the One-tail's energy had improved his physique and indirectly affected the improvement of his Sharingan.

It could be predicted that with his stronger physique in the future, he might not have to go to the system store to buy, and the Sharingan could naturally upgrade. Because of this Ye Zhiqiu could save a lot of negative emotional value.

Of course, if the negative emotion value was enough, Ye Zhiqiu would not wait for the Sharingan to upgrade naturally. In a world like Douluo, it was important to use all resources to get strong early.

After sitting on a big stone outside the village, Ye Zhiqiu began to feel the spirit power in his body.

In fact, although he had innate full of spirit power, he could not use it effectively. It was all given to him by the system.

Now Ye Zhiqiu's state was like an ordinary person in his previous life who was suddenly forced to empower, and then he had internal power for decades, but he could not use it flexibly. Ye Zhiqiu was in such an awkward state. He had spirit power, but he didn't know how to use it.

If he wanted to control the spirit power in his body, he had to rely on himself to get familiar with it. The system couldn't help him.

Ye Zhiqiu tried to sink his consciousness into his Dantian, which was very easy. It was easy for people with spirit power in their bodies.

In his Dantian, there were many small granular luminescent bodies of various colors, converging into a starlight river. This should be Ye Zhiqiu's spirit power. In the center, the energy of One-tails energy stands in place, and a glimmer of brilliance overflowed from it and integrates into Ye Zhiqiu's various organs and his body.

By observing this kind of phenomenon using his consciousness he could clearly realize the benefits it brought to him. The meridians were widening, and the internal organs were becoming tough. All of these could be felt by Ye Zhiqiu.

The process was slow, but in the long run, these changes would be huge.

Looking at the colorful little light spots, Ye Zhiqiu tried to guide them into the meridians of his right hand with his mind. These small light spots were very obedient and start to move according to his will.

Ye Zhiqiu's right hand could be seen to expand a small circle, on which there was a faint light. It was like putting a layer of protection on the right hand.

At this moment, Ye Zhiqiu felt that his right hand was full of power, which made him want to open his eyes.

Ye Zhiqiu's eyes could not help but glance at the flat stone under his buttocks. Then, he made a knife-like hand with his right hand and tried hard to chop down towards the stone.

"Bang ~"

"ouch..."

-------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

12