Chapter 11 – Yu Xiaogang (part-1)
154 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" At this moment, a gentle and soft voice sounded.

Ye Zhiqiu turned his head and saw a middle-aged man of medium height, who looked about thirty or forty years old. He did not know when he came to them. He had short hair, a black robe, his hands on his back.

Ye Zhiqiu's eyes narrowed slightly and looked at the middle-aged man. If he guessed correctly, this is the Grandmaster. Grandmaster is just his title. His full name should be Yu Xiaogang. He is a very important person to Tang San in Douluo Dalu .

He was also Tang San's lifelong teacher and played an important role in Tang San's early growth.

He is also a piece of shit who always run from his responsibilities due to his ego.

[T/N:๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„]

At this time, Yu Xiaogang frowned, and the doorman seemed to sink into his own world, unable to free himself from the illusion himself, and ignored his words.

At the gate of the college, Yu Xiaogang was very angry when the doorman did such a disgrace to the academy'sย  reputation. If this is not handled well, the college will have to bear the consequences for a lifetime.

Ye Zhiqiu's dark heart was secretly happy, 'If you want to wake him up, you have to do more than just that'.ย 

Yu Xiaogang looked at the doorman who was still twisting his buttocks frantically, his cheeks twitched, and finally couldn't bear it. He rushed up and gave him a big Slap.

"Slap~"

After the clear sound, the doorman turned to the ground in a circle, spit out some bloody teeth, and the left side of his face was swollen.

The doorman finally got rid of the illusion, but at the same time, he was also stunned by Yu Xiaogang.and stupidly covered his face and lay on the ground.

Yu Xiaogang picked up the two Spirit Hall certificates that had fallen from the hand of the doorman and looked up and down. His gaze shifted to Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San, and finally looked at Old Jack.

"The old gentleman came to send these two children to school. I am ashamed to show you this kind of thing just now. I apologize to you on behalf of the college." Yu Xiaogang bowed slightly towards the old Jack.

A character who is at least a spirit master apologizes to an ordinary person. Old Jack's vanity is greatly satisfied. However, this ridiculous thing that the doorman did seems to have something to do with Xiao Zhiqiu. Old Jack was a little guilty, but he is also an old and clever person, so he will not mention it by himself.

Old Jack hurriedly waved his hand and said, "No need to apologize, no need to apologize. Then these two kids will trouble the teacher."

Seeing that Yu Xiaogang nodded his head, old Jack told Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San some words, and then he set out to return to the village.

At this time, the doorman was also relieved, and he came up to explain a few things,

"Master, I..."

"You don't have to come tomorrow..." Yu Xiaogang scolded and took Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San into Nuoding Academy.

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

10