Chapter 13 – Xiao Wu (part-1)
154 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

"Boss..."

"Boss???"

Behind Wang Sheng, the group of children whispered. They were a little flustered. The boy seemed a little unusual. He just said them to dance and their boss really danced.

It's weird. What kind of martial spirit is this? They looked at Ye Zhiqiu's eyes with horror.

Ye Zhiqiu glanced at them. He walked around Wang Sheng and walked toward a bed by the window. He threw his school uniform on it and went to the window to have a look. Well, the view here is wide and the scenery is good.

Tang San also found a bed next to Ye Zhiqiu and sat down, and asked Ye Zhiqiu: "How long will he jump like this?"

"I don't know. It depends on his mental strength. If the mental strength is strong, it is estimated that they will wake up a little faster. " Ye Zhiqiu scratched his head and said indifferently.

After Wang Sheng danced for a few minutes, he returned to his senses in a daze, and then looked at the door, where Tang San and Ye Zhiqiu was.

"Boss, you just..."

When the other students saw that Wang Sheng came out of this strange state, they rushed around to explain to him. By the way, they also demonstrated the actions of Wang sheng did. Wang Sheng was very 

embarrassed and angry.

[The negative emotional value from Wang Sheng + 66...]

"Asshole..." Wang Sheng angrily scolded, stomping the ground and looked like he wanted to get his revenge from Ye Zhiqiu.

"Why, do you want to do another dance? How about a little bit of a strip tease for you this time? " Ye Zhiqiu narrowed his eyes and threatened him.

Wang Sheng took a step back, his face was blue and white, he was really afraid that this guy will make him do shameful dances.

"From today onwards, I will be the boss of this dorm, you all have no opinion." Ye Zhiqiu said.

The students inside the room were silent, and the eyes of the other students were all looking at Wang Sheng.

Wang Sheng was a little bit aggrieved. He couldn't even show his strength, but Now he has the opportunity, but he dare not do it.

After thinking for a long time, Wang Sheng looked complicated and said: "Our seventh dorm rule is that whoever has a big fist is the boss. You can be considered to have defeated me. The position of the 

boss can be given to you, but you also have to shoulder the responsibility of the boss."

After saying that, Wang Sheng opened the sleeves of his school uniform. On his arm, there are seven or eight bruises.

"How did this happen?" Tang San frowned.

Wang Sheng smiled bitterly, "Our work-students are all born in poor families. The students in other dormitories often bully us. As the boss of the dormitory, we have to stand up for the brothers. In fact, I 

don't want to be the boss. Even if don't you want it, I will just give it to you.But you also have to shoulder the responsibility of the boss of the seventh dorm." Wang Sheng said to Ye Zhiqiu.

The other students also nodded, indicating that Wang Shengsuo's words were true.

After telling that to Tang San, he looked at Ye Zhiqiu amusedly, asking him to pretend to be forceful and causing trouble to himself!

Ye Zhiqiu raised his eyelids and said: "Don't worry, no one will bully you in the future. My goal is to rob those rich family children."

The people present were dumbfounded, 'You want to rob them are you serious.'

Tang San's face twitched. He knew that Ye Zhiqiu really will do this kind of thing. Unexpectedly, Tang San had already begun to mourn for the rich kids at Nuoding Academy.

Ye Zhiqiu, you really are cruel.

"Then it's settled, you will be the boss of our Seventh dorm from now on." Wang Sheng said with a smile, and the grievances that Ye Zhiqiu had played with him had also faded a lot.

"Boss..." the other students shouted in unison.

"Yes, it's brother Zhiqiu. Do you understand it?" Ye Zhiqiu held out his finger and pointed it at them, half-jokingly.

"Yes, Brother Zhiqiu."

"Haha, Brother Zhiqiu is mighty..."

Many students are a little excited, their new boss is so fierce, they don't have to be afraid of being bullied again.

Ye Zhiqiu smiled and nodded in satisfaction.

Tang San was a little speechless. Although, Zhiqiu was only six years old. The child had a very strong heart.

-------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

11