Chapter 13 – Xiao Wu (part-2)
75 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

At this moment, a clear voice came from outside the door, "Excuse me, is this the seventh dorm?"

Everyone looked at the door at the same time, and their eyes lit up.

There was a pretty young girl standing at the door. She was about six years old. She was about the same height as Tang San, half a head shorter than Ye Zhiqiu. Her small face was bulging and round, white and red, like a ripe peach.

She was wearing a pink dress with a bunny hairpin on her head.Her black hair is draped in a scorpion braid and hung over her hips. Her big watery eyes are filled with curiosity. She also holds two sets of school uniforms in her hands.

There were all boys in this dormitory. At this moment, such a lovely female student sudden appearance shocked everyone.

Ye Zhiqiu looked her with interest, this Xiao Wu, she looks very cute, He doesn't know a hundred thousand years old rabbit will be this stuffy.

Wait, why would I think of eating rabbits? Is it because my father brought rabbits home for dinner many times? Or am I essentially a foodie?

Ye Zhiqiu reflected in his heart.

Wang Sheng leaned over at this time and whispered: "Brother Zhiqiu although she is a girl, the rules of our Seventh dorm must not be abandoned, come on, give her a good start."

Ye Zhiqiu: ...

I am not interested in this rabbit and It's also a one-hundred-thousand-year-old rabbit. For rabbits, I can only think of a sentence taught by a teacher in the previous life: male rabbit's feet are clumsy, female rabbit's eyes are blurred. Wash and chop them into pieces, drain the water and fry them golden brown, put it in a casserole, add ingredients and cook on high heat. Simmer for four quarters on low heat,slowly harvest the juice on medium heat, divide the pan into small pieces, pour the oil into a plate, sprinkle chopped green onion on the left hand, and add cumin on the right hand etc...etc.

Let this rabbit go to Xiao San.

Ye Zhiqiu couldn't help but look at Tang San and Tang San's face went dark.

What are you thinking.Do you really think I will do such things as beating women.

The girl at the door saw that everyone was staring at her, but no one said a word. After looking up at the sign that was sure to be the seventh dorm, the girl smiled sweetly: "Hello, my name is Xiao Wu. "

At this time, Wang Sheng repeatedly signaled Ye Zhiqiu to hurry up and not to break the rules of this dorm.

Ye Zhiqiu had no choice but to get up and say, "Xiao Wu, I'm the boss here. We have a rule that the new students should show their martial spirit. If you can beat me, you will be the boss of this dorm. However, as the strongest person in this dorm, I can't just let anybody challenge me. Therefore, I plan to send the second strongest person in our dormitory to you first." Ye Zhiqiu points to Tang San...

Tang San:????

You boast so much and you are sending me to fight with her and when did I become the second strongest here.

Wang Sheng and the others looked at Tang San curiously, could it be that this kid who came with Brother Zhiqiu is as strong as Brother Zhiqiu?Otherwise, why would Brother Qiu call him the second strongest person in this dorm?

Ye Zhiqiu leaned towards Tang San's ear and whispered: "Little San, I am handing this girl over to you, if you lose, I will make you dance the crotch dance all night..."

Tang San:- ....

[From Tang San's negative emotion value +66...]

-------------------------------------------------
This book is also available on the webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link:- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

 

5