Chapter 14 – Tang San vs Xiao Wu (part-1)
70 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

Xiao Wu glanced at Ye Zhiqiu, and then at Tang San. Hearing that they need to fight with each other, she was excited. She put the school uniform aside and said, "Okay, okay, let's fight with each other, don't worry, I will show you mercy." Xiao Wu said happily, looking at Tang San.

Tang San felt a little helpless, feeling that he was mentally tired, such a little kid would show him mercy. Have you ever fought with someone other than little kids? Forget it, it's better to do it lightly when it starts and don't hurt her, Tang San thought secretly in his heart.

After they walked to the middle of the dorm and stood still, they began to introduce each other.

"Tang San, Martial Spirit blue silver grass, innately full of spirit power, please advise me." Tang San said brightly with blue silver grass in his hand.

"What? Blue Silver Grass? and innately full Spirit power?" Wang Sheng and others exclaimed, dumbfounded. The innate full spirit power is indeed powerful, but can a martial spirit like Blue Silver Grass really be used for battle?

Is this kid named Tang San really worthy of the title of our Seventh dorm's second strongest person? Wang Sheng's group looked at him suspiciously.

Xiao Wu looked at the blue silver grass in Tang San's hands and found it a bit interesting. Isn't this the small grass that she used to eat before?

Xiao Wu smiled, her big eyes turned into Crescent Moon, "Then you have to be careful, my martial spirit is a soft bone rabbit, my food is blue silver grass, and I am also born with innate soul power~" Xiao Wu faced Tang San and blinked.

Wang Sheng and others were surprised again, what happened? Another innate soul power? Is the innate soul power so worthless now?

They couldn't help but look at Ye Zhiqiu. This new boss who has been calm from start to finish is he also innately full Spirit power?

In the middle of the dorm, Xiao Wu flexed her legs slightly, clenched her fists in both hands, one in the front to attack and the other to defend, she had already set her posture.

"Fine, then come."

Without even waiting for Tang San to respond, her right leg had already bent and risen, the lower leg popping up in a flash, kicking straight for little San's chin. It would appear not to have much strength, but it was extraordinarily fast, Tang San jumped in fright.

Body dodging to the left, out of the way of the approaching kick, while his right hand grabbed Xiao Wu's ankle, right leg as usual stepping out, shoulder pushing against Xiao Wu's chest. A standard Iron Mountain Push. Under normal circumstances, Xiao Wu, supported by only one foot like this and pushed by Tang San, must inevitably go tumbling out.

Of course, Tang San very much had proper limits. In his heart he already thought it through, he only needed Xiao Wu to lose balance, and with his speed there would definitely still be time to pull her to a stop. At the same time he also did not use much force in that push. He only wanted to consider it a competition and undergoing a test.

The other students all watched with their full attention at Tang San and Xiao Wu striking. Wang Sheng stared at Tang San's movements, his eyes shining again and again, trying hard to memorize it. He discovered that Tang San's movements, although very succinct, were extraordinarily effective.

But, matters certainly did not progress as Tang San had originally thought.

-------------------------------------------------
This book is also available on the webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link:- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

 

5