Chapter 15 – Xiao Wu in “The Land Of Bliss”(part-2)
63 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

Xiao Wu's state was not quite right. Everyone present can see that .Wang Sheng and others secretly admire him. Brother Zhiqiu is so strong, a look is enough to overwhelm that sturdy little girl.

Since Ye Zhiqiu's admission, Tang San has been carefully observing Ye Zhiqiu's eyes, wondering how Ye Zhiqiu's martial spirit works.

It's a pity, Tang San didn't see the slightest sign until Xiao Wu was under control. On the contrary, after watching for a long time, he always felt that those eyes were a little unclear, which made him feel a little palpitating.

Ye Zhiqiu glanced at Tang San with a smile. Because of the awakening of Sharingan, his mental power was much stronger. Tang San stared at him and Ye Zhiqiu could naturally feel it. However, do you really think you can see through the effect of my Sharingan with the normal eye? Too naive.

"Little San, what dance do you want to see? Or do you want to go up and dance together?" Ye Zhiqiu smiled and looked at Tang San. Although his Sharingan might not affect Tang San at present, Tang San didn't know that.

From Tang San's expression, it can be seen that Tang San is still a little bit embarrassed.

"Uh...I think the dance of the doorkeeper last time was pretty good..." Tang San was taken aback by Ye Zhiqiu and unconsciously said what was in his heart. However, after speaking, he regretted it. But the words obviously cannot be taken back.

Ye Zhiqiu glanced at Tang San a little weirdly, "You really have a weird taste....."

Tang San scratched his head embarrassedly.

Wang Sheng and the others all gathered around at this moment, "Brother Zhiqiu today you showed me something I thought was not possible .Now I know what it means to kill with eyes..." a child about eight years old said excitedly.

Wang Sheng snapped his forehead with a "pa", "what do you mean kill? You are not afraid of the academy teacher hearing it. This should be called domineering, Brother Zhiqiu made her surrendered with just one look!"

"Right right, brother Zhiqiu is mighty..."

Listening to what these children said made Ye Zhiqiu s little embarrassed.

"Come on, don't make any noise. The girl is going to wake up soon. I have to hurry up make her dance for a while" Ye Zhiqiu pushes aside the crowd and finds a bed to sit down. He controls the changes of the dreamland and makes Xiao Wu dance in Pure Land of Bliss. The flexibility of the body is very good, very suitable for dancing. Under the control of Ye Zhiqiu, her various movements are handy and her posture is incomparable.

This was the first time they saw this interesting dance so, Tang San, Wang Sheng, and others were all staring at it.

Ye Zhiqiu enjoyed it with great enjoyment. It's very special to see the person he controlled dance in this different world.

However, I am probably the only one who uses the illusion of Sharingan to confuse others to dance right? I don't know if master ban knew this scene, would he climb out of his coffin in anger? Ye Zhiqiu laughed at himself.

Not long after Xiao Wu finished dancing in the Pure Land of Bliss, Tang San and the others seemed a little bit disappointed, and even they themselves had an urge to dance a few steps.

Ye Zhiqiu smiles and looks at Wang Sheng, who is shaking his legs. These guys are brainwashed a little fast, If he were to give them some music, would that be able to cheer them up?

Sure enough, some dancing fires are not unreasonable.

Seeing that he was almost playing, Ye Zhiqiu went up and patted Xiao Wu on the shoulder. The easiest way to crack the low-level illusion was the action of external force.

Ye Zhiqiu's light pat made Xiao Wu slowly return to her senses, but her mental state was still in a trance.

"You lose~"

Looking at the smiling and delicate Ye Zhiqiu in front of her, Xiao Wu was startled.

Looking at Ye Zhiqiu's little hand on her shoulder, Xiao Wu was a little confused, so she lost? She doesn't know what happened.

Ha, I'm so angry~! thought Xiao Wu.

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

4