Chapter 16 – Call me brother Zhiqiu (part-1)
59 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

Xiao Wu grits her teeths and her cheek puffed, Xiao Wu looks a little funny with an angry expression.

[From Xiao Wu's negative emotion value + 66...]

Xiao Wu is not someone who can't afford to lose, but she didn't even know how she lost so it was bound to be uncomfortable.

"I will defeat you in the future..." Xiao Wu held up her flat chest and raised her head proudly.

Ye Zhiqiu smiled and withdrew his palm, "I don't have so much time to play with you, but you at least won against Tang San, which is not bad. From now on, you will be the second strongest of this dorm, so you have to call me brother Zhiqui understand?" Said Ye Zhiqiu.

Xiao Wu pouted and wanted to protest but at this moment, a voice came from outside the dormitory door, "The new work-students, stand up."

Ye Zhiqiu and others all looked back and saw a middle-aged man in his thirties who happened to come in from outside holding two bedding and pillows in his hand . He was probably a teacher of Nuoding Academy .

He looks ordinary and his dark green hair were a bit conspicuous. Ye Zhiqiu's mouth twitches when he sees it.

"Who are the new work-students?" The teacher shouted again.

"I'm here..."

Ye Zhiqiu, Tang San, and Xiao Wu hurried forward.

The dark green-haired teacher glanced at the three of them, "Which of you is Tang San and Ye Zhiqiu?"

Tang San and Ye Zhiqiu both step forward.

The teacher smiled and said, "My name is Mo Hen.You can call me Teacher Mo. This is the bedding that the Grandmaster told me to give the two of you."

After Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San thanked him, they reached out and took it.

These beddings are all brand new. Although they are not gorgeous, they weighted a lot. They are about four or five catty.

Grandmaster was obviously afraid that the two of them would catch a cold and affect their study. In terms of quality of life, the master is still very careful, and Ye Zhiqiu is secretly grateful.

Xiao Wu next to them looked at the bedding in their arms.

Mo Hen said: "Tang San, Ye Zhiqiu and Xiao Wu all three of you are first-year work-students. From now on, you will be responsible for cleaning the garden south of the playground. 10 Copper Soul Coins a day, remember you have to clean up every day, Otherwise your wages will be deducted. If there is a slowdown in work, the college has the right to order you to drop out. Did you hear that clearly?"

Ye Zhiqiu and the others nodded at the same time indicating that they knew. After seeing all three of them nodding their heads for confirmation Mo Hen continued: "Tomorrow is the opening ceremony, and the day after tomorrow class officially starts. You three first-year students will be in the first floor class of the teaching building. From the day after tomorrow, you can go to class normally and the work assigned to the three of you will also start the day after tomorrow. I will conduct random checks from time to time. It's almost noon and I will leave first."

After he finished speaking, Mo Hen left the dorm.

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

4