Chapter 16 – Call me brother Zhiqiu (part-2)
68 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San also hurriedly went back to their beds wanting to put the bedding  first and then hurriedly go to the cafeteria to eat.

"Brother Zhiqiu  I will do the little things like laying bedding." Wang Sheng stepped forward cleverly.

"That's it. Just give me your order, brother Zhiqiu." As soon as the rest of the students saw the scene, they all gathered around and helped Ye Zhiqiu to make the bedding. And squeezed Ye Zhiqiu out of the bed.

Tang San kept moving his hands and envy could be seen in his eyes 'Is being a boss really that good?'

"Wait..." Xiao Wu's crisp voice suddenly sounded and stopped the busy crowd.

"I don't have a bedding, look..." Xiao Wu looked at Ye Zhiqiu with embarrassment, then looked at Tang San again, and finally set his eyes on the two bedding.

The meaning is already obvious.

Ye Zhiqiu rolled his eyes, "I'm not used to sleeping with people, Xiao San is likely to be very happy about this kind of thing. Go and discuss it with him."

Tang San's face twitched.

[From Tang San's negative emotion value  + 66...]

Xiao Wu was not Ye Zhiqiu's opponent so she naturally looked towards Tang San, the defeated player. But after seeing Tang San seemingly unhappy, Xiao Wu was in trouble.

"Huh, Xiao San, I'm the second strongest person in this dorm, shouldn't you the third strongest contribute the bedding to me?" Xiao Wu had her hands on her hips. She raised her head and said proudly.

Tang San's face is dark, you really think I can't beat you? In the previous battle, I was careless and only used mysterious jade hand!

"Why don't you join your bed and you can sleep together. Anyway the bedding is big enough, there is no reason to argue about it." Ye Zhiqiu next to him said lightly.

'Xiao san as a good brothee I can only help you here. I hope you don't lose your way on the road of riding a rabbit.' Ye Zhiqiu was secretly happy.

Xiao Wu's eyes lit up, and she thought it was a good idea.

"Uh...sleep together?" Tang San was stunned, and said, "It is not good for a man and women to sleep together"

"What's wrong, I don't care about something like that, what are you afraid of?" Xiao Wu retorted and urged: "Don't be a crybaby and pull your bed next to mine..."

Tang San subconsciously dragged the next bed over and put the two beds together.

Then the two of them began to lay the bedding in harmony. However in the middle of the two beds cloth bundle same as the original book was set as the dividing line by them.

Wang Sheng and others looked a little envious, 'He shared the bed with a girl at such a young age, this treatment is too great. How can we not encounter such a good thing?'

After the beds were arranged Wang Sheng said, "Let's celebrate for the three newcomers of our seventh dorm, let's go to dinner together."

"Okay, okay, what are we going to eat?" Xiao Wu said excitedly, she seemed to be very interested in eating.

Wang Sheng was taken aback, then looked at each other with a smile, and said with a wry smile: "Sister Wu, our working-students are all children from poor families. If we don't have money, we can't eat anything good. Let's Just order some cheap meals in the cafeteria."

Xiao Wu's smile suddenly stiffened, and she remembered that the human world seems to need money to buy things and she doesn't even have a copper coin...

Xiao Wu's excitement instantly dropped.

Tang San looked at Ye Zhiqiu wittingly. Zhiqiu seems to have a lot of money? In the past six years, he had been taken care of by Ye Zhiqiu, so naturally he would not be polite to Ye Zhiqiu.

Everyone's expressions are different, Ye Zhiqiu can see it, being poor is really the greatest sin. However, today is the day when he enters the school to become the boss so he naturally has to celebrate. How can he eat poorly? He can still order a few meals.

Moreover if he remembers the plot correctly, it seems that there will be a few kids who are looking for trouble. Hmmm... Looks like they don't have to worry about lunch.

"Let's go, let's go together, today I am in a good mood and I will treat you to a good meal." Ye Zhiqiu smiled.

"Long live Brother Zhiqiu~!"

Wang Sheng and others cheered happily. The boss didn't admit his mistake, but he invited them for lunch.

Tang San also smiled hearing that.

"Really?" Xiao Wu's eyes were bright.

Ye Zhiqiu glanced at her, half-jokingly said: "If you call me Brother Zhiqiu, I can take care of your meals, otherwise you should go to the garden and eat blue silver grass!"

Humph even if i starve to death,i will not even eat a carrot if i have to call you Brother Qiu.

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

5