Chapter 17 – I Will Pay (part-1)
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

Ye Zhiqiu surrounded by a group of more than a dozen people start heading towards the cafeteria. After that Xiao Wu can't stop the temptation of food and reluctantly called him Brother Zhiqiu. 

At this time the academy premises is already lively and along the way many students in college uniforms can be seen walking in the same direction.

The dining hall of Nuoding Academy covers a large area, divided into upper and lower floors, enough to accommodate all the students and teachers in the academy to eat together.

At this time the food window on the first floor of the canteen already has students lined up in a long line and they doesn't know how much they had to wait until they can get a meal.

Ye Zhiqiu and others just stepped into the canteen door when they heard a mocking voice.

"If it isn't the poor working students and Wang Sheng? Comming to eat dinner? We've just finished. We still have some leftovers. Shall we bring them to you? "

Ye Zhiqiu frowned and looked in the direction of the voice. He saw a group of senior students who were about ten years old lying on the railing of the second floor looking down at them. The mocking in their eyes was not concealed.

The speaker was a young boy about 12 years old with thick eyebrows , big eyes and a strong head who seemed to be the leader of these people.

Ye Zhiqiu covered his ears and said, "Did I just heard a dog barking in the cafeteria at noon. Does he want to ask for a bone to eat?" Ye Zhiqiu looked at this sturdy young man with disdain.

Wang Sheng and the others were taken aback. Brother Zhiqiu is too stupid. This is the little overlord of Nuoding Academy, an eleventh-level spirit master and his spirit is a very aggressive wolf beast spirit. If you make so much fun of him , we are afraid that it won't be good for you.....

[Negative emotion value from Xiao Chenyu +166...]

Ye Zhiqiu looked at the prompt and showed a kind smile. This prompt from the system seems to reveal a lot of information. For example, the teenager who mocked them, Ye Zhiqi doesn't know his name, but it was directly displayed in the system message.

If he remembers correctly this Xiao Chenyu seems to be the son of the city lord of Nuoding City who has ruled and dominated the Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy for a long time.

"Boy you don't have your school uniform on. Are you a new student? Don't you know who I am? " Xiao Chenyu's face was gloomy. He dares to scold him. It's also good. Now he has a new plaything in Nuoding Academy.

"Brother Zhiqiu, this is Xiao Chenyu, an eleventh-level spirit master... we can't beat him, if we just bear with it..." Wang Sheng and others looked worried.

"He's taunting us like this, so how can you bear it?Xiao Chenyu, right? Come down and see if your sister Xiao Wu won't beat you up." Xiao Wu placed one hand on her hips and pointed to the second floor shouting at Xiao Chenyu.

Seeing Xiao Wu standing next to Ye Zhiqiu, Xiao Chenyu's eyes lit up. This girl is very cute and dressed like a little rabbit. Just a bit grumpy(bad-tempered and irritable) but he still likes this kind of grumpy rabbit. 

Suddenly..... 

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

2