Chapter 17 – I Will Pay (part-2)
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Xiao Chenyu didn't bother to pay attention to Ye Zhiqiu, the kid who scolded him. He pointed his finger at Xiao Wu and said, "Will this little sister follow me? I just lack a pet rabbit. Follow me and I promise you can walk with us at Nuoding Academy."

After he finished speaking Xiao Chenyu laughed a lot and dozens of eleven or twelve-year-old teenagers behind him also laughed.

Many students who ate in the cafeteria saw it as a good show. They all watched with interest the two waves of people going up and down, and from time to time they picked up a few bowls of food.

Xiao Wu's face flushed red, this shit actually wants her to be his pet rabbit?

She was about to go there and beat him first, but Ye Zhiqiu stretched out his hand to stop her, "Let's eat first and then trouble them after eating." Ye Zhiqiu said.

"Hmph, ok..." Xiao Wu grumbled reluctantly, but after that she suppressed her anger.

Tang San glanced at them with some gloomy eyes and kept silent behind Ye Zhiqiu, as Ye Zhiqiu said, they came to the cafeteria to eat and can trouble them after eating.

They walked towards the second floor together.

However, Ye Zhiqiu and the others wanted to settle down first but Xiao Chenyu and others refused to agree. Seeing that a group of poor working-students who usually only eat on the first floor actually went up the stairs on the second floor they were puzzled, but they didn't forget to mock them, "Why you are also worthy of the second floor? Can you even afford a silver spirit coin?"

"That's right a poor person like you can't afford to eat on the second floor" Another student followed suit.

Wang Sheng and the others also looked at Ye Zhiqiu with a worried look. They both bite the bullet to follow up. This second floor is different from the first floor. With so many people it takes nearly five or six silver spirit coins to eat a meal. Can Brother Zhiqiu really pay for it?

Wang Sheng and others have a look of worry in their eyes.

"Don't worry, someone will pay the bill. You can eat anything expensive, don't be polite to me."

Ye Zhiqiu seemed to have seen everyone's thoughts and explained to them that he wanted them to feel at ease.

However after hearing this, Wang Sheng and the others almost cried, brother what do you think you are saying, would ghost will come to pay for us. We thought that if you are so confident you would at least have some money but we did not expect you really want to eat on the second floor without money?

Ye Zhiqiu's voice is not loud but it can also be clearly transmitted to the ears of Xiao Chenyu and his party nearby.

Xiao Chenyu and the others looked at each other, what did they hear? Someone will pay for you?

puff, hahaha...

Xiao Chenyu and his party all roared with laughter, tears bursting out of their eyes.

"Hahaha~, well, I want to see who is going to pay for your meal." Xiao Chenyu mocked.

"Heh..." Ye Zhiqiu's mouth curved up. It was the first time he saw someone challenging him. 

Ye Zhiqiu's eyes narrowed slightly, and two tomoe emerged. At this time, Xiao Chenyu was staring at Ye Zhiqiu, and he was immediately put into illusion.

In a confused state, Xiao Chenyu came to the cafeteria window on the second floor, took out a money bag from his arms, and took out a large handful of Silver Spirit Coins which were also mixed with a lot of gold spirit coins. He pointed to Ye Zhiqiu and his party "I will pay for their meals."

Several staff members in the canteen were dumfolded. What's with this situation? They could see clearly what happened outside just now. 'Didn't you just asked who will help them to pay the bill? And now you are paying for it yourself?'

"Master Xiao are you sure?" a staff member asked cautiously.

"What nonsense..." Xiao Chenyu threw the money away, turned around and left.

"Ah, master Xiao, you have given too much money..." several staff members called out.

Xiao Chenyu turned a deaf ear, walked to the edge of the railing on his own, and said loudly to the shocked crowd below: "Today, I will pay for the entire food of the audience. Please order whatever you want to eat..."

At this time, the dozen or so students behind Xiao Chenyu recovered from their shock. What happened to their boss Xiao? Did he hit his head?

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

2