Chapter 18 – Yu Xiogang Hypocrisy (part-1)
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

The many students dining in the cafeteria rushed over to the second floor. 

'Boss Xiao said he would pay for all the meals today? What are we waiting for, let's order as much foods as we want...'

Everyone rushed toward the second floor. Although many students paid tuition fees and were not working-students, their families were not very wealthy. Naturally they ate on the first floor and occasionally went to the second floor to order food. When the opportunity was good they naturally ran to the second floor. The long queues on the first floor died down in an instant, and they were all squeezing toward the second floor. More than a hundred people lined up.

Wang Sheng and the others originally wanted to flatter Ye Zhiqiu with a few words, but they can do that later, so the group hurried to occupy the window to order food.

When Ye Zhiqiu passed by Xiao Chenyu, he took all the soul coins left in his money bag  surrounded by Wang Sheng and others, so this scene was not found by outsiders.

Wang Sheng and the others secretly gave him a thumbs up.

"Boss Xiao..."

"Boss Xiao?????"

At this time, Xiao Chenyu's attendants finally gathered around and shook Xiao Chenyu's shoulders vigorously. Only then did Xiao Chenyu get rid of the illusion and returned to his senses in a daze.

Looking at the many students around him crazily squeezing toward the window on the second floor, Xiao Chenyu was a little dazed. Did this group of people take the wrong floor?

"Boss Xiao, you just..."

A dozen of Xiao Chenyu's attendants explained to him about what he did and turned over the money bag in Xiao Chenyu's hand to prove that they were not talking nonsense.And there was only one copper coin inside his purse, Xiao Chenyu was silent, his face was pale, this was his monthly living expenses...

[Negative emotion value from Xiao Chenyu + 166...]

"That kid definitely did it just now..."

"I think it was him too. After his eyes moved, Boss Xiao changed like this. Anyway, why don't we get rid of him..."

"Okay, don't say it here. Fighting is forbidden in the cafeteria. Let's go to the door to block them. Today I must let those working students know why I am so feared in the academy..." Xiao Chenyu's face was a bit sullen and he stared fiercely at Ye Zhiqiu and others too glanced at him. It's the first time that Xiao Chenyu has suffered such a big loss in Nuoding Academy in his six years here. He can't just let it go so easily.

Ye Zhiqiu and the others had found a corner seat on the second floor at this time and they were talking and laughing together, they didn't know that Xiao Chenyu and the others had already blocked the door.

"Brother Zhiqiu, you have humiliated Xiao Chenyu so badly today, I am really happy..."

"That's right, that shit always bullies us and we can't beat him so we can only bear it. This time I feel really satisfied."

Several students talked happily. Their eyes looking at Ye Zhiqiu were full of admiration.

" Let me tell you, it's nothing to just cheat him with a little money, you should beat him up..." Xiao Wu waved her small fist.

Ye Zhiqiu smiled, Xiao Wu still has such a grumpy temper. In comparison, Xiao san is much more stable.

"Brother Zhiqiu, although you have humiliated Xiao Chenyu and the others this time, I don't think they will let you go..." Wang Sheng was worried. Among everyone here, he knew Xiao Chenyu the best and he deeply understands Xiao Chenyu's temperament.

There is an old saying that if you want to defeat your enemy than you must know everything about him. Wang Sheng had fought with Xiao Chenyu quite a few times and he could barely count as his opponent.

"If he really dares to make trouble, I won't be leaving him just by picking up some money." said Ye Zhiqiu. 

He originally needed negative emotions and Xiao Chenyu could be the source of his negative emotion.

If Xiao Chenyu and the others do come to cause trouble than he won't just sit by. 

Wang Sheng saw that Ye Zhiqiu was so confident and he felt a little more at ease, also he didn't want to distract everyone too much so he stopped talking.

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

2