Chapter 18 – Yu Xiogang Hypocrisy (part-2)
80 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

The food came quickly and there group began to gobble it up. After all they were all working-study students and there were not many times when they could eat such meat.

Xiao Wu was the only exception among the people. She has vegetarian dishes in front of her, such as steamed carrots, braised carrots, spicy cold carrots, etc., all of which she personally requested.

The corners of everyone mouth twitched when they looked at Xiao Wu who was eating carrots like there is no tomorrow.

How much do you like carrots?

Just as everyone was enjoying the food comfortably, Master Yu Xiaogang came to their side.

"Teacher..." Tang San quickly got up.

"Yeah." Yu Xiaogang nodded and said, "Little San after lunch come to the rightmost room on the top floor of the dormitory area."

"Okay, teacher." Tang San looked respectful.

Yu Xiaogang looked at Tang San and smiled softly, then looked at Ye Zhiqiu. This time, he smiled with a little seriousness and said with deep meaning: "Xiao Zhiqui private fighting is not prohibited in Nuoding academy, but it can't be overdone. Remember it."

Ye Zhiqiu was taken aback and nodded "I will remember, and thank you for the bedding, Master."

But inside he was cursing Yu Xiogang for his hypocrisy ' You don't say anything to Xiao Chenyu and his gang when they were bullying others for all this years and now too you don't come to support us when they were picking a fight with us, but now you think you can become an good guy just by giving us some advice. '

Ye Zhiqui can guess that grandmaster was probably waiting for Xiao Chenyu to cause some more trouble before he can came to save them thus making a good image of himself. By doing so he can easily ask Ye Zhiqui to also become his disciple. Or he may be waiting just to see what the martial spirit of Ye Zhiqui can do. 

If Ye Zhiqui was a normal kid than he may have fallen for the trick and taken Yu Xiogang as his master but he is not a small kid who doesn't know how the world works. 

"Yeah." Yu Xiaogang nodded slightly, turned, and left with his hands on his back.

Yu Xiaogang was very interested in Ye Zhiqiu's Martial Spirit, he didn't want to miss such a good seedling. 

Just now, he was eating at a corner not far away from the second floor. He saw Xiao Chenyu gang causing trouble but he didn't interfere because it was none of his matter, but when he hear Ye Zhiqui voice he became interested as the boy has a rare spirit and also has innate full spirit power. He wanted to use this opportunity to persuade him to became his disciple and to see his martial spirit powers, so he waited for Xiao Chenyu to cause some more trouble but he didn't expected Xiao Chenyu to being controlled by Ye Zhiqiu. Yu Xiaogang could easily guess that this was a kind of illusion.

In Douluo Continent illusions were not uncommon but he didn't use any Spirit Skill.

Ye Zhiqiu didn't have a Spirit ring but his Martial Spirit could put a Spirit master who was one level higher than him in illusion which shocked Yu Xiaogang.

Even without Spirit Ring it is already so strong, if Ye Zhiqui attach various spirit rings to it, how strong will it be?

If Ye Zhiqiu could grow up well, he would be a first class Spirit master of the control department in Douluo Continent. These are all the things that Yu Xiaogang secretly thought in his heart.

Unfortunately, he couldn't guess that Ye Zhiqiu's martial spirit is of a different kind. People's martial spirits all chooses a single direction to develop, such as a control system or auxiliary system.

But for Ye Zhiqiu, because of the special nature of his Sharingan, it was destined to be impossible for him to follow this single route.

Ye Zhiqiu had even considered what ninjutsu to choose for his first and second spirit skills. And in his choice, he never considered Genjutsu from the beginning to the end.

For Ye Zhiqiu, who has the ability of Sharingan, He will not think about it unless it is the last resort. Ye Zhiqiu has his own thinking about the direction of his future development.

After half an hour, Ye Zhiqui group planned to go back to the dormitory to rest after eating. Tang San had to go to the grandmaster.However, as soon as they left the canteen door, they were surrounded by a dozen of senior students.

And Xiao Chenyu was their leader.

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

3