Chapter 19 – Calling Half The Academy (part-1)
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

Ye Zhiqiu looked around. There were eighteen people who were all eleven or twelve years old. At this moment they all showed mockery on their faces. In their eyes, Ye Zhiqiu and his group had already lost and can't do anything.

Wang Sheng and others moved closer to Ye Zhiqiu. They pretended to be calm but the panic in their eyes could not be concealed.

The other party obviously has no good intentions. There are only 14 of them while the other side has 18 students from different grades and as far as Wang Sheng knows there are three one ring Spirit Masters among Xiao Chenyu's group, and the others are also spirit scholar of grade seven and eight. There is a big difference between the two sides.

If a fight happens they will definitely suffer. For Wang Sheng and the others, it is impossible to not panic at all. Only about four of them are capable of fighting and the others are soft-footed shrimps.

Ye Zhiqiu stepped forward and stood in front of Xiao Chenyu. "Why do you want to fight in front of the canteen door?"

"Are you afraid? But now it's useless to be afraid, I will beat you up today." Xiao Chenyu folded his hands on his chest, with a contemptuous expression on his face.

"Heh... Don't you learn after being taught a lesson?" Ye Zhiqiu shook his head disdainfully and sneered, "Afraid? Yes, I'm afraid I'll disable you here and I won't be able to explain to the academy teacher. Let's move towards the forest behind the playground, do you dare?"

[Negative emotion value from Xiao Chenyu plus 166...]

'Does he dare?'

Xiao Chenyu was angry. He really didn't expect that this guy even after getting surrounded by so many people, still dares to be so arrogant.

'What is giving him the courage?'

Disable?? Today, let's see who beats whom.

Xiao Chenyu snorted angrily, "Don't you dare run away, I will be waiting for you there."

After saying that, Xiao Chenyu turned his head and walked away with his gang in the direction of the forest.

Tang San took a few steps forward came to Ye Zhiqiu's side looked at the backs of Xiao Chenyu and others who were going away, frowned and said, "Zhiqiu are you sure this won't be a big deal..."

" What are you afraid of? I can't swallow this incident without beating them. It's so irritating that this bastard wants me to be his pet rabbit. " Xiao Wu said in a breath.

Looking at this situation Wang Sheng sighed and said, "Brother Zhiqiu, Xiao Chenyu's gang has three one-ring Spirit Masters, which is a big problem, and other people are also not easy to deal with. If there is a fight, our brothers will inevitably get hurt..."

Wang Sheng was not afraid of his own injury. After all, when he was the leader of the seventh dorm, he fought with others for his brothers in the dormitory, but it's all one-on-one.

It's different this time. This is a group fight. No one will let you go just cause you are weak.

The seventh dorm still has a few lower grade students whose soul power is level is less than 5. How will they fight with those senior students? Isn't this just asking to be beaten?

Ye Zhiqiu was silent for a moment and said: "Wang Sheng take them back first. I'll go with Xiao San. I'll deal with the three one-ring Spirit masters. Xiao San, you can deal with the rest."

"This is a small matter. I'm afraid that I might hurt them badly, the academy will find trouble with us when the time comes..." Tang San gave an indifferent smile.

Don't say how to deal with those spirit scholars. Even if those ten people go together, Tang San doesn't think they can do anything to him.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long break, but I will try to upload regularly from now on.

2