Chapter 19 – Calling Half The Academy (part-2)
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

Tang San doesn't want to use his tan sect's hidden weapon and other skills and he can't use lethal weapons. However, If they need it he will not hesitate to use it.

"What are you doing? Are  you looking down on the  No. 2 student of the seventh dorm?" Xiao Wu watched as Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San had finished allocating people with a few words, but she didn't get to go with them, so she was immediately unhappy.

Wang Sheng and the others also surrounded Ye Zhiqiu with a bit of shame on their faces. Brother Qiu was going to give them a head start. They almost leave him and let him fight for them. How could brothers be like this?

"Brother Zhiqiu, let's go together."

"Yes, I will drag one of them to death..."

"How can we leave you? I'm not afraid of being beaten, let's go together..."

After Wang Sheng started, the other students were unwilling to lag behind.

Ye Zhiqiu turned his head and looked at the crowd feeling a little warm in his heart. These little guys in his eyes were obviously afraid, but they were unwilling to lag behind.

Even though they knew that they might be beaten and can get bruised noses and swollen faces, no one flinched.

A childlike heart is almost flawless. Ye Zhiqiu doesn't think they are stupid. This is the passion that everyone had when they are young. It's just that many people become aware of things when they grow up and this kind of heart gradually gets eroded by society.

Ye Zhiqiu looked at more than a dozen people around him and smiled.

"OK, let's go together, brothers ~"

"Let's see if they dare to bully us in the future..."

Ye Zhiqiu's group is full of enthusiasm, and they chase after Xiao Chenyu and others in the direction of the forest.

"Fuck, big news, the work-student actually wants to have a fight with Boss Xiao in the forest behind the playground, let's go see it together~" A melon-eating student who had been nearly shouted with excitement at the entrance of the cafeteria and Hastily ran towards the forest.

How can you miss such a wonderful thing? On the one hand, it is the boss Xiao who has been in the college for six years, and on the other hand are the most inconspicuous working students in the college. This is definitely worth seeing. He could already imagine the crying of those working students who were beaten.

When the student yelled more than half of the people in the canteen ran in an instant. It is human nature to love to watch fights, even in this different world of Douluo.

Ye Zhiqiu and his party did not move fast, and they were soon overtaken by the crowd. The onlookers did not run far away but hung behind them for a few steps. They did not hide their attitude.

It's almost like writing on their face, "We are here just to see the show. Don't worry about us. You can go on."

In the crowd, there are still many people cheering for Ye Zhiqiu. They are all bullied by Xiao Chenyu, but more people are indifferent to their affairs, and are here with a pure mentality of watching the fun.

Tang San picked up a handful of stones on the roadside and put them into his pocket. These stones are likely to be used later. After all, although the two sides are engaged in a fight, they have not reached the point of life and death. It is better not to use the hidden weapons.

Xiao Wu looks at Tang San's action with a bit of curiosity, then the corner of her mouth twitched slightly, "Tang San you don't want to hit them with stones?"

Tang San chuckled and didn't explain. "You'll see later that this stone has a great effect..."

Xiao Wu saw Tang San and walked to the front of the team alone. I Xiao Wu, will take the lead, throwing stones and other things is something that children will do. I am already an adult, I can not be as naive as them.

After a while, Ye Zhiqiu and the others arrived at their destination.

When Xiao Chenyu and his group saw Ye Zhiqiu the huge crowd behind him,they were shocked for a moment.

'Why do they have so many people?'

'I didn't expect them to secretly call half of the people from the academy?'

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long break, but I will try to upload regularly from now on.

2