Chapter 20 – Until you don’t kill them (part-1)
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

Of course, these people were not on Ye Zhiqiu's side. They were just ordinary students watching the fun. It's just that they and Ye Zhiqiu and his party were so close that they seem to be inseparable from each other to the extent that they frighten Xiao Chenyu.

Once they come close to Xiao Chenyu group, these students who came to watch the show ran away one after another, so as not to get too close and get beaten.

Xiao Chenyu was stunned when he saw this scene, and then smiled, "I thought you guys got so many helpers, but it turned out they are here to see you get beaten."

"You'll know who will be beaten later." Xiao Wu immediately replied and squeezed her fist to demonstrate.

Tang San was silent, but the stone in his hand was ready to go.

Ye Zhiqiu glanced at Xiao Chenyu and his group, showed his middle finger to them, and said with some disdain: "I'm not aiming at any one of you, but I want to say that all of you are rubbish in my eyes..."

Although Xiao Chenyu and others can't understand the meaning of the middle finger, they feel very angry inexplicably. Moreover, this new work student in grade one dares to dare say they're rubbish?

[Negative emotional points from Xiao Chenyu plus 166...]

[Negative emotional points from Liu Long plus 166...]

[Negative emotional points from Ling Feng plus 166...]

[From...]

After that, the negative emotion point directly rose nearly 1500 points. Looking at the negative emotional points of more than 2000, Ye Zhiqiu was a little excited.

"What can I do with them..." As soon as Xiao Wu's voice fell, her petite body rushed towards Xiao Chenyu's dozens of people. Her target was Xiao Chenyu who was at the front of the crowd.

"Fuck, this silly girl, really treats herself as invincible?" Ye Zhiqiu cursed secretly, and hurriedly followed up. Originally, he wanted to put out a few more cruel words to see if he could get some negative emotional points. Who knew that Xiao Wu was so impulsive.

Tang San's reaction was faster than Ye Zhiqiu's. The moment Xiao Wu rushed out, the dozen or so stones in his hands were wrapped with traces of soul power start emitting a light blue light.

Following the shaking of Tang San's hands, he drew arcs, and the small stones seemed to be trailing flames behind them, like meteors, with extremely fast speed.

They passed Xiao Wu running at high speed in the blink of an eye and hit Xiao Chenyu and the others.

The flying routes of these stones are very strange, and they can actually change their directions halfway, making it impossible for Xiao Chenyu and his party to avoid.

This is one of the hidden weapon tricks in the Tang Sect Techniques. It seemed that it was just a simple throwing of stones, but in fact, this needed a very delicate technique to achieve this effect. Tang San had practiced for a long time in his previous life to become as proficient as he is now.

"Fuck..."

"Ouch..."

Xiao Chenyu and the others held their heads for a while. These stones looked the size of a thumb, but they were very painful when they hit. A few people were unlucky enough to be hit on the head, and they got a big bag in their head in the blink of an eye.

If this hits the face, 80% of it will leave a scar.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long break, but I will try to upload regularly from now on.

2