Chapter 20 – Until you don’t kill them (part-2)
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

While Xiao Chenyu and the others were holding their heads to avoid the stones, Ye Zhiqiu and Xiao Wu rushed almost at the same time. How could they not grasp this opportunity to beat them when they are at there weakest?

Although Xiao Wu is one step ahead, Ye Zhiqiu's innate 20th level spirit power is not just for display, and the body that has been strengthened by One-tails energy is also stronger than a normal body.

He came in front of Xiao Chenyu a step earlier than Xiao Wu and hit Xiao Chenyu's face with a straight fist.

Xiao Chenyu laughed when Ye Zhiqiu came in front of him. You, a Spirit Scholar who doesn't have a spirit ring, dare to face my beast spirit?

"Martial Spirit attack..." Xiao Chenyu sipped softly, and a blue wolf phantom had appeared halfway behind him, and his palm was also transforming into wolf claws, and his body swelled a bit.

It's just that, at this moment, he saw a pair of scarlet eyes, and two tomoe inside were slowly turning, Xiao Chenyu was taken aback, how does this picture feel like deja vu...

After that, Xiao Chenyu fell into a sluggish state.

"Bang~"

Ye Zhiqiu's punch was unimpeded, and he stamped on Xiao Chenyu's face severely, punching him three or four meters away, rolling on the ground two times before stopping.

All of this happened in an instant, and the two of them had already decided the winner after a blink of an eye.

Xiao Chenyu lay on the ground like a dead dog, his left cheek swollen high, he actually fainted.

Ye Zhiqiu didn't hold back in this punch. He was not very proficient in controlling his power, and he didn't hold back. If it weren't for Xiao Chenyu's martial spirit to be half possessed, it is estimated that the teeth on half of his cheek would have disappeared, and in serious cases, Ye Zhiqiu might be beaten to death.

Simply his wolf spirit saved his life.

At this time, the field has fallen into a melee situation. Xiao Wu was alone in a fight with a spirit master holding a long stick and was sure to get a high point. The spirit master was already sided by her, and it is estimated that the winner will be determined soon.

Tang San led Wang Sheng's group and stopped all the remaining 16 senior students. There was also a one-ring agile attack-type spirit master who was known for his speed. His spirit was fast. Unfortunately he met Tang San, and the high speed had no effect in front of Tang San.

In this kind of melee, Tang San is like a fish in the water. His Purple Demon Eye is always observing the movements of the one-ring agile attack spirit master. He is using Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track, and his body flashes like a ghost. It was so erratic, and from time to time, a few stones were shot, which made these senior students miserable.

Tang San even has time to take care of some of the lower-grade students on his side. Whenever they encounter a dangerous situation, they can always get the support of Tang San's stones to save them.

In this fight, the balance between victory and defeat is already obvious.

Ye Zhiqiu didn't wait and rushed towards Tang San's battle circle. With his 20th-level spirit power, dealing with this group of students without spirit abilities and skills is simply bullying. For the senior students meeting Tang San and Xiao Wu was okay, they are at least last a little bit.

Encountering Ye Zhiqiu, was terrible. Ye Zhiqiu was like a human-shaped beast. He goes into the herd of senior students directly. When the senior students used their fists and kicks he uses the back of his hand and the senior students go down in a flash.

He was not too proficient in controlling his power, and he didn't care about the severity of his actions. These senior students did not have the physique of Xiao Chenyu and naturally could not hold it. Many people had their bones broken and they lay on the ground wailing.

Ye Zhiqiu's pupils were scarlet, his eyes were bloodshot, and he was a little excited.

Regardless of the previous life or this life, this is the first time he has fought so happily. The most important thing is that those who were beaten by him on the ground have always provided him with negative emotional points. It seems that that the more he hurt them, the more negative emotion points are given.

This made Ye Zhiqiu even more ruthless. Broken bones are normal it's ok if he don't kill them.

The students who were still standing showed fear, and they dared not step forward around Ye Zhiqiu. This person, like Tyrannosaurus, was obviously not a spirit beast but has an aura stronger than a spirit beast.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long break, but I will try to upload regularly from now on.

2