Chapter 22 – Opening Ceremony (part-1)
68 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

"By the way, I have to talk to you about something." Tang San suddenly looked at Ye Zhiqiu, Xiao Wu, and others and said mysteriously.

"What?" Xiao Wu asked curiously.

Ye Zhiqiu now has a clear mind, and after recalling the plot, he already knows what is going to happen next.

At this point in time, Tang San would be going to the Spirit Hunting Forest with Master Yu Xiaogang to obtain the first spirit ring. To be more precise a mandala snake spirit ring that is more than 400 years old.

Sure enough, Tang San said the next moment: "Tomorrow, I will go to the hunting forest with the teacher to get my first spirit ring, so I am saying goodbye to you in advance."

After hearing Tang San's answer, Xiao Wu seemed to become a little depressed and muttered something softly. Tang San didn't hear it clearly, so he didn't care too much.

"Go, remember to be careful." Ye Zhiqiu patted Tang San on the shoulder.

Tang San would go hunting down the first spirit ring this time, the process was a bit tortuous, but the ending was still good, and Ye Zhiqiu was not too worried.

Tang San smiled, and said, "With the teacher's company I am not too worried. But Zhiqiu, you want to hunt the spirit beasts to obtain the spirit ring by yourself, which makes us worry."

"What? Brother Zhiqui is going to hunt down the spirit ring alone?"

"No way, that would be too dangerous."

"That's right..."Wang Sheng and others exclaimed.

Then they persuaded Ye Zhiqiu together to get him to dispel this idea of ​​death. After all, hunting spirit beasts alone is still too dangerous, don't you see that Yu Xiaogang a  29th-level Spirit Grandmaster was almost killed by a 400-year-old mandala snake?

How many levels is Ye Zhiqiu? And that too without even a single spirit ring.

However, Ye Zhiqiu had made up his mind. He wanted to hunt down the spirit ring alone for a reason because he wanted his first spirit ring to be at least a thousand years. And, if he asks his mentor to get the spirit ring, The academy tutor would certainly not agree to his request for it.

To Avoid trouble, Ye Zhiqiu can only choose this way of hunting alone.

Relatively, he must also be fully prepared, strong enough to withstand the physique of a thousand-year-old spirit ring, at least Three tomoe Sharingan or a further Mangekyou Sharingan, plus the eight-gates.

After all, this is ready, Ye Zhiqiu will consider entering the Spirit Hunting Forest alone. The goal he set for himself is to get two rings in one year.

At the same time, this year was also the time he want to improve his physique, and by the way, he also want to run some pranks on Xiao Chenyu and others.

At night, Fourth Dorm was quiet, and there was no sense of noise like during the day.

Tang San sat cross-legged on the bed to practice as before. He only slept for a few hours a day and spent most of his time practicing Mysterious Heaven Skill instead of sleeping.

The rest have already fallen asleep, and some students were still talking in their dreams.

Ye Zhiqiu closed his eyes slightly, lying in bed unable to sleep. He was thinking about his mentality when he was fighting during the day.

From beginning to end, Ye Zhiqiu didn't think he was a war-thirsty and murderous person. He had a bottom line in what he did. Because of the argument, he badly injured some students who were still children in his eyes, which had obviously touched the bottom line in his heart.

'What caused me to become like this?'

Mind? The influence of the One-tails energy? Or did I lose myself after my power increased?

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

3