Chapter 5
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Haven Of Ro~

The atmosphere all around was of excitement. Since the formation of the faction, there was only building up of forces, alliances and accommodations. Many hot blooded youth were itching for a fight and bring victory to their faction. The pride that was instilled into them by the generals was running rampant, wanting to prove who the strongest was. 

Now with the imminent chance of a potential war breaking out, all soldiers felt their blood boil. There was no greater honor than fighting and winning for their faction. For their Haven. For their only left home. They would do anything they could to protect their home. When the order of mobilizing were laid by Hoffen, they began to do so without hesitation. Within a week, more than 50,000 troops were battle ready with in the Haven, while the rest 20,000 were stationed in the different branches under the Haven.

The common populace worked even harder to support the army and the Haven. Logistics Improvement and weapon production had increased two folds to equip the ever increasing army. The members of The Knights Of The Round Table had taken control of a legion each. At first it was thought it was excessive, but with Haven being a new faction it could be subjected to being played with by other forces. So as a show of strength and warning to rogue elements, such measures had to be taken. 

As all of this was going on, Hoffen had now prepared to leave for Kuoh along with Jeanne. After constant nagging by their comrades, they agreed to let Akeno and Arthur accompany them to Kuoh. After checking on each department, making sure everything would go smoothly while they were away, Hoffen decided to leave. 

~With Hoffen~

"All right. I hope everyone is ready?", Hoffen said as he gazed towards his partners. After the three of them nodded. Hoffen nodded before activating the teleporting circle towards his base in Kuoh.

~Kuoh Town, Japan~

Inside a majestic looking room, a golden magic circle appears along with 4 people. After the glow dies down, Hoffen, Jeanne, Akeno and Arthur walk out and made themselves known. There were some important looking people waiting and gazing at them with respect in their eyes.

"Lord Hoffen! Lady Jeanne! Lady Akeno! Lord Arthur! Commander of Kuoh Base welcomes you!", With that, the commander salutes followed by the rest of the people present. Hoffen smiles at them while saluting back along with Arthur and Musashi. Jeanne merely giggles seeing everyone so stiff. 

"Many thanks, Commander. Please make haste and report on what has been happening here.", Hoffen gently said as he walked with the commander to the main office.

"Right away, Lord Hoffen!"

The commander then reported the current status of the supernatural presence in Kuoh. Issues such as the rogue Fallen Angles and Exorcists' presence and movement. Stray Devil activity and the 2 Devil Heiress' activity. 

"So you are saying that the Heiress of the Gremory Clan has willingly allowed the presence of the Rogue exorcists and Fallen even after they provoked them? What was her goal here? What did she gain from this?", Hoffen asked narrowing his eyes. 

"My Lord, it may have been due to the Red Dragon Emperor awakening. Issei Hyodou, a 2nd Year student in Kuoh Academy was first being observed by the Fallen until he was killed by Raynare. He was then resurrected by Rias Gremory who 'co-incidentally' appeared after he was killed. According to our spies, he was under already being watched by one of Rias' rooks while he was being fooled by the Fallen Angel. Thus, we believe that Rias has used the rogue's present here to obtain servants for her peerage. A similar incident occurred with an exiled nun by the name of Asia Argent. She was taken in by the Fallen Angel only to get her sacred gear, Twilight Healing, forcefully extracted and killed. She was then later resurrected as a bishop. This is all I have to say.", The commander said as he completed the full report.

Hoffen just narrowed his eyes in anger hearing this. Gaining servants with such disgusting means made him seeth.

'Yasaka really made a mistake by granting this territory to the devils, even after what they did.'

"What is the status of our troops stationed here? Power levels and type.", Hoffen then asked after sighing angrily. The commander gulped nervously seeing him angry.

"My Lord, all 4,000 troops are fit and ready for any and all orders you give. 500 are at Low Ultimate Class, 1,000 are at Peak High Class and the rest are all at either Mid Tier or Low Tier High Class. Among the 4,000; we have 250 healers, all at Peak High Class. 1,000 Battle Mages for Range and Support, while the rest are frontline warriors.", The commander said with pride. Hoffen nods his head in satisfaction hearing this.

"Well done, Commander. You all surely deserve a bonus for the hard work you have put here. Please send in Jeanne while you leave. Dismissed.", Hoffen said with a smile as the Commander saluted and left the room. He then leaned back into his chair while sighing tiredly.

Jeanne then entered the room after knocking softly. She gazes at Hoffen with a tender look in her eyes. Hoffen opened his eyes and gazed at her smiling softly. He then raise both his arms gesturing at her. Jeanne giggled and then embraced Hoffen who sighed happily. He then placed soft kisses all over her face as she giggled shyly.

"The day just started and you are all tired. That's weird.", Jeanne teased Hoffen as she snuggled with him. Hoffen just smiled softly as he held her.

"Being a leader of a whole faction is really tiring y'know? I didn't even get to cuddle in the morning too, of course I would be tired.", Hoffen said as he pouted like a kid. Jeanne chortled sweetly seeing her lover act so cutely.

"So cute~"

"Am not cute!"

"Fufu~"

"Stop laughing woman!", Hoffen raged while tickling Jeanne. Jeanne then smiled mischievously and then suddenly placed her lips on his, silencing him. A blush then spread on both of their faces at the intimate act. Hoffen then pulled back and hugged her tightly.

"Damnit Jeanne, that's cheating. You know I can't resist you.", Hoffen said as Jeanne just smiled coyly. 

"Anyways, the forged copies have been made so we can enter Kuoh Academy tomorrow. To be honest, I am really excited though. I have never been to a proper school before so this could be a new experience.", Hoffen said with an excited look on his face. 

"Look at you. A 18 year old leading a whole faction who is now excited to go to school. I don't even know what's got you so excited.", Jeanne said as she playfully pat his head. Hoffen just smiled and huffed looking away. 

"You do remember the promise you made to Vivian, Suzaku and Akeno right?", Jeanne said in a sly tone.

"Gah! Why did you bring this up now! Do you know how embarrassing it is when I recall it!? And I have you now anyways.", Hoffen said with an embarrassed blush on his face remembering his promises. 

"Mou~ Hoffen is really mean! The girls have feelings for you. And I now you too have feelings for them. I had told this earlier and I shall say this again. It was inevitable for a lot of other girls to fall for you, so I said I would share you with the other girls so that everyone can be happy!", Jeanne said as she gazed sternly at Hoffen. 

Hoffen just sighed hearing Jeanne's declaration. He saw it too, a lot of girls he had met and joined him had feelings for him while he did the same, but then he did not want to hurt Jeanne so he suppressed his feelings. It was particularly hard to think about feelings while running a faction and dealing with unruly people like Cao Cao. Hoffen then perked up.

"Have you received any word from Cao Cao? He has already been missing our meetings and is still going for the recruitment drive. He has not even reported back.", Hoffen said as he narrowed his eyes. Jeanne just scoffed hearing his name.

"I had already dislike him from the beginning. He was too vengeful and thought himself as God on earth due to his ancestry and Sacred Gear. Take that away from him and he is nothing.", Jeanne said with annoyance lining her voice. Hoffen just shook his head hearing her words.

"We can only deal with him after all this mess is over. For now, lets inspect the troops and then prepare for school, okay?", Hoffen said as he then got up from the chair while carrying Jeanne in a princess carry. Jeanne just giggled coyly as she snuggled into his chest. As they made their way towards the bedroom. Many officers passed by who grinned and nodded at Hoffen. Hoffen winked at them grinning. 

As they entered the room, Hoffen was then surprised to see a barely clothed Akeno sitting on the bed while she brushed her hair. She had a seductive look on her face that could any man bleed through his nose. Jeanne saw this and grinned knowingly. 

"Oh~? Welcome back Fen-kun~ Tell me. Do you want dinner? Or are do you want to take a bath...or...do you...want...me~?", Akeno said this in a sultry voice as she slowly made her way towards Hoffen swaying her hips. Hoffen had a blush on his face as he saw this temptress seducing him. Jeanne had hopped off his arms and went to change so they were alone in the room. 

Hoffen then slid his arms around her waist and pulled her closer much to her surprise. She let out a surprised yelp as she her chest crashed into his. 

"I don't know Akeno. What if I wanted you and the bath together?", Hoffen said huskily making Akeno blush and quiver in his arms. She then gazed at him with desire and affection in her eyes. Hoffen seeing this smiled and slowly placed his lips on hers. Akeno instinctively closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head closer to hers and deepened the kiss. After a short while, they both separated panting lightly as a blush adorned their faces.

"You sure took your time to answer me, Fen-kun. It's bad to make a maiden wait for so long~", Akeno said as she hugged him close. Hoffen just chuckled softly before pecking her forehead. He then changed his clothes before laying down in bed with Akeno on his left and Jeanne at his right.

"Hope you don't hog Hoffen to yourself, Akeno.", Jeanne said with a mischievous grin on her face. Akeno just giggled slightly before pulling Hoffen's face into her bountiful bust. 

"Fufu~ We'll see what we can do later~. For now, let's sleep.", Akeno said as she gazed at the sleeping Hoffen beneath her bust. Jeanne just giggled before hugging him from behind.

"Good Night."

"Night~"

~Next Day, Kuoh Academy~

Another day had begun and numerous students could be seen making their way towards Kuoh Academy. Among them was a certain group that was gaining attention of all the passerby's. 

Hoffen, Arthur, Jeanne and Akeno leisurely made their way inside the school. Kuoh was previously an all girl's school and was recently open to boys. Thus there was significantly large number of girls compared to boys. As such, Hoffen's and Arthur's exotic looks garnered too much attention from the female students while the same could be said for Jeanne and Akeno but with attention from the male students. 

Hoffen and Arthur's eyebrow's twitched hearing the various comments made by the girls in campus. A tick mark was slowly forming on Jeanne's and Akeno's forehead hearing the comments passed on to Hoffen.

"Ooh~ Look at them both. They look so handsome!"

"Hm. The one with glasses looks like a loyal knight, while the one with red accents looks like a domineering king!"

"I can't handle such handsomeness! They both surpass Kiba-sama in looks and body!" 

Meanwhile, Jeanne and Akeno had to endure the lustful gazes by the male population. 

"Wohoho! Such exotic beauties!! The blonde looks like a princess and the raven is a perfect 'Yamato Nadeshiko'! What I wouldn't do to be with them both!"

"B-B-BIG! Their funbags are big! Comparable to Rias-sama!" 

"Thighs...their things are perfect...Oh lord! Thou has blessed this degenerate with such a  wonderful sight!" 

('Oh boy, we are going to be great friends. Thicc Thighs are worth everything!', Hoffen thought with an approving nod.)

('My heart belongs to Elaine and Elaine alone. What else can go against her!' Arthur pondered as his specs fogged in delight.)

They then made their way inside the building and went towards the office to receive their schedule. Fortunately, Hoffen and the rest were all placed in the same class. They were all third year students in 3-A. After reaching the class, Hoffen then knocked on the door.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Yes?", A teacher said as she opened the door. Hoffen then showed their transfer papers o the teacher. The teacher inspected the papers and a flash of recognition went through her eyes. 

"Ah, you are the new transfer students I was told earlier. Please come in.", The teacher said as the 4 followed her in.

"Please introduce yourselves. Class, these are the new transfer students. Please take care of them."

Hoffen then smiled gently and stepped forward. He then glanced toward a certain red haired devil and smirked smugly.

"Good Morning. My name is Hoffen Lowenherz. Pleasure to meet you all.", Hoffen said pleasantly and then bowed his head respectfully.

The red haired devil just stared at Hoffen in shock recalling their first meeting. She clenched her fists and glared at him angrily.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  I need ideas on who Rias' Queen piece will be. Since we snagged Akeno, we need a replacement.

1