Appointment Two
610 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1

Hi, I’m the Goddess of Doctors, Ariel.

I was given this room only a week ago, it looked quite new and had no decoration and accessories, though that’ll be fixed with time. The colour of the walls was pure white, and it’s not the pure white you see in the human world.

I mean pure white literally, the pure white you’ll find if you fly into a black hole and scraped the inner walls. The floor was also made of this pure whiteness.

The office was pretty small, about seven meters long and rectangular.

I sat on a cute pink swivel chair with a large rectangular wooden table in front of me, the chair opposite to me was cushioned and belonged to my clients.

“Alright, I’m completely ready for my next client.”

I gently slapped my face with both my hands, prepared for my second client of the day.

The door to my office opened.

“Hi, is this the Goddess of Doctors?”

“Yes, that’s me. Please sit.”

I directed the man with my gaze to the seat in front of me.

Hearing someone calling me a goddess made me feel a little bit ecstatic.

“So what’s the problem today?”

I said with a sweet smile.

“I don’t understand what’s going with me, it’s just this weird feeling.”

My eyes slowly and inconspicuously widened, this was going to be my first time truly helping someone in this field.

“I see, well that’s the early stages of identifying what the problem is, can you tell me in detail how you’re feeling? Or if it’s difficult to describe, just put it in a simple phrase like those light novel titles.”

I flipped both my palms out and tilted my head, pumping my chest out in pride as I said the phrase I’ve always wanted to say ever since I became the Goddess of Doctors.

Puahaha! I’m a real Goddess of Doctors now!

I’m no longer working in a convenience store anymore to scrape money for food and rent in heaven!

And you might think: You said you had experience as a doctor, so why didn’t you work as one if you were scraping for food and rent in heaven.

It’s specifically because that the food and rent IS in heaven.

Working as a doctor in heaven is useless, no one will need you. But I gathered experience of a Doctor by working on Earth for about a hundred years, but the money made wasn’t transferable in heaven.

And food on the Human World was uneatable, it tasted like nothing. Only Heaven’s food can truly satisfy my gluttony.

But that’s not important now!

My client was about to tell me about their problems:

“Ah, I see, thank you. The feeling I’m having now is pretty hard to explain but it’s like… I-want-to-be-stepped-on-by-a-blonde-flat-chested-beauty-goddess.”

…Eh?

The hell is that? By Blonde Beauty do you mean me- Wait, what was that about my chest?

The hell did you say about my chest?!

You want to die? You piece of trash?!

No no no, I’m a doctor among doctors, I can’t insult my clients…

The smile on my face faded and my hands which had their palms showing towards the ceiling ploddingly became lethargic.

I mentally sighed and contemplated.

The reality was setting.

He's just a little like that guy from last time.

“…”

Leaving the last seven words aside, I can pretty understand the problem.

But it’s so simple.

Does he really not know?

It’s clear.

“-You’re just a masochist, and what do you mean flat-chested? Are you also a lolicon?”

“A-A masochist? And lolicon? Are you mocking me? I have standards, and touching children is the most disgusting thing you can do, please do not lecture me on being a lolicon you degenerate.”

The nerve this asshole has.

He really wants me to kill him.

But despite that, even I was trained to deal with difficult patients and shared my deal of experience with stupid self-entitled gods and goddesses while working in a convenience store.

So, ignoring what he said before, I professionally and listlessly responded.

“You calling me a degenerative you piece of trash-?! Ahem... Y-Yeah, a masochist, and there’s nothing you can do about it, it’s part of your DNA. More specifically speaking, the DNA in your body is wired to process pain as pleasure. While I can probably change your DNA to fix this, it’s probably best not to involve myself in God’s experimental lab-rats- Ahem, I mean: it’s best to note involve myself in God’s creation, i-it’s sacrilege. I didn’t say lab rats, you understand? Humans aren’t God’s lab rats!”

Whoops, I made a small mistake and gave away confidential information.

I’ll have to call an Agent Angel to do something about his memories.

A-And I professionally responded perfectly, you saw it, right? I didn't get angry at all.

“I understand… But that doesn’t explain my specific attraction to young blonde-haired goddesses with red eyes.”

“-That’s just a personal preference. Or you're probably a lolicon.”

I barely hid my disgust as I instantly replied.

Sure, this man was good-looking, but I don’t just fall for any man.

“I'm not a lolicon you degenerate!"

"-Who are you calling a degenerate you masochist!"

I smashed my fist onto the table and screamed back at him.

"You match my personal preference so please step on me!”

He suddenly said that without warning.

“Is this some sort of joke? I refuse. Get out!”

I glared at the man with a louring expression.

Seeing this his face went even redder and he held onto his groin.

“Please, don’t stop glaring at me like that… Haah… Don’t stop scowling at me like I’m a piece of trash.”

“?! You're being turned on?! I’m not interested, go die!”

Seeing that my glare was turning him on, I turned my revolving chair around.

“Haah… For some reason being neglected makes me feel good too.”

At this point, he was basically rubbing his groin with his pants as the only barrier as he fell to the ground.

…Disgusting.

“…But it won’t be truly satisfying if you don’t step on me-“

“-I told you to get out!”

With that, I used my Goddess powers to repel him out of the room.

With the door shut, I grabbed a phone from my desk and called an Agent Angel.

“…Uh, hello? Yes, there’s a creep just outside my office who just told me to step on him, can you arrest him and erase his memory?”

I didn’t tell the Agent Angel that I accidentally gave my client confidential information.

I’d be stripped from my Goddess role if they found out, probably.

“[Goddess of Doctors Ariel, are you misunderstanding something?]”

The Agent Angel replied.

I don’t understand what the angel was saying.

“What do you mean?”

“[The Goddess of Doctors has a clear role to help degenerative individuals, I’m pretty sure that was written in the job description, what are you doing throwing away your clients?]”

Eh?

Goddess of Doctors has a role to help degenerative individuals?

“Can you clarify yourself? I don’t understand.”

From the other side, the Agent Angel heavily sighed.

“[Haah… You don’t? Tch, fine, I’ll tell you: One of the Goddess of Doctors that came before you became quite famous for curing people of degenerative illnesses, I don’t know how she did it but she did. But since then, it’s been a tradition for Goddess’s of Doctors to help with this healing process.”

…Curing people of degenerative illnesses? You mean like the I-want-to-touch-your-breasts guy from before?

People with masochism, lustful urges and degenerative fetishes aren’t curable, it can only be managed by filling their needs.

How the heck did she cure that?

“What happened to the Goddess’s before me…?”

“[Oh, they ran away somewhere, we’re still searching for them.]”

Ah… So she gave up.

And I doubt she cured them, at most, she probably satisfied their… ... Wait-

That’s unreasonable!

I can’t do that!

“So you’re saying I have to do this? Is it in the job description? I thought it only applied to deadly illnesses, injuries or consultations.”

“[That’s right, if you pull out the sheet and turn the page around, you’ll see it.]”

Following what the Agent Angel said, I pulled an almost empty drawer and pulled out my job description paper.

I flipped the page.

“…Are you kidding me?”

He wasn’t lying.

One problem though.

“Why the heck is the font so small? How can you even read this? Isn’t this just pure contract trickery? Oi, writing this small isn’t fair and why on the back of the paper? Who wrote this? Do they want to die? Was this really written in heaven? Which demon made this?”

On the top right corner of the page, I could make out just tiny words: [PS: You’ll have to deal with degenerates that come to your office. Teehee]

’Teehee’ my ass, you’re being unreasonable.

“[Mhm, I’ll do that mind erasing thing for you. God’s expecting great things from you, now get back to work.”

“Wait!-!”

Before I could say anything else, the call ended.

“…”

I understand dealing with people with mental illnesses like Depression, Histrionic Disorder and such…

“-But it’s completely unreasonable to ask for me to deal with those degenerate lowlifes!”

I smashed my head onto the table multiple times and screamed out, the contents and penholders on my desk jumped and fell.

After some time of head butting the table, I lifted myself up.

“Fine sure, helping people is definitely my job, but satisfying their desires is a completely different thing!”

I grabbed the sheet of paper and read the job description, looking over the tiny message some asshole left flipped over on the page.

Normally I would just walk out of the building and quit, unfortunately, this was signed on a heaven paper, meaning that this contract holily bound with God himself.

If you break it, Agent Angels will swarm for you every second of your life and send you to hell.

“…I have to do this?”

I rested my cheeks on the table and heavily sighed.

According to the contract, I’ll have to at least work here for 500 years.

Well, let’s hope not everyone that comes in is a degenerate!

That’s right! No pessimistic thoughts! Only positive thoughts!

...But I still have to take some time to think about this.

With that said, I temporary closed my services for a few hours, making a makeshift bed with human materials and dropping myself into it.

I'll spend my time here thinking and contemplating.

 

Author here... It's quite hard to say this so I'll put it shortly: The author does not hate Masochists! And Mashochists probably don't act like this in real life! 

With that put aside, Hey. I'm sure by reading the two chapters you understand what this will be about now, poor Ariel will be hounded by degenerative individuals that come in every day. 

Please sit back and enjoy.

14