1
103 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another day for me, some ordinary bloak whose just wandering life and death without any care of world, thinking of how I should spend my day as an average citizen.... 

"Woah, thats actually quite lucky..." 

I quickly dodge an incoming truck that was gunning at me as I felt like recalling a certain memory, a thing which I felt had experience yet didn't know what it was. I might had a short memory span but I kinda recalled that I once been into a world after getting hit by truck-sama and live a life of some cultivator or something. Nah, I'm too stupid to be one and had probabbly run some internet cafe with a smart system who think I'm a kind saint. No way I'm that kind of guy who could be awesome. 

As I decided not to meet my end by kissing the front of a truck, decided to steer clear away from the highway and decided to wait till the coast is clear before crossing and felt like I had miss an opportunity of sort.

I feel as though someone wanted me to be rammed into a truck again, thinking there might be a sequel to something but I ain't gonna waste my life, going to kiss myself goodbye to the world as I still am dreaming off.... 

"Hey! Watch out!" 

Yet, it was too late for me to notice what that person had said as I turn my head to the direction to where he was pointing at me as I look up and saw a large quantity of kitchen untensils slowly raining dawn upon me. 

The last words that come of my mouth 'Are you fuc-' before being skewered by the sharp edges of knives and forks which shouldn't had kill me outright, manage to make cheeze work of me before I slowly pass out from the pain and holes punctured through my body...... 

.................. 

.......... 

..... 

[Host! You manage to wake up! I'm so glad that it works!]

Wut.....Where the fck am I...... 

Wait, why the fck am I in Korea right now... Hold on.... Why the fck can I understand them as if I'm a native here?! 

I might be dumb but at least my wisdom stat overcomes my lack of int and I was quickly being punched by another guy whom I have no recollection of knowing who this fcker is...

"You piece of sht! Tryna steal my girl!"

Excuse the fcker whuat? Since when did I steal some girl like I am some kind of chick magnet? Hold On, since when the fck can I even flirt with a girl without choking my own myself from the pure pressure alone.

I mean.... Ow! Fcker! at least let me think here for a sec!

"H-how?! why can you start beating me up?!"

Bro, you think that just some foreigner looking ass, tryna do some fisticuffs on me, thinking that a guy raise in my town won't beat yo ass up. At least I am lenient on you and didn't shank you in some alleyway and took your sht like one of my neighbors. Juan would probably not even let look good dying and be the next meal for the dogs there. 

Wait....

"Who the fck even are you?"

I mean I recieve a haymaker punch the moment I woke up so it was purely self-defence on my part. But the moment I ask him, he just left unconsious that I just ignore him and walk off.

I mean, I just came to this world out of nowhere and just got punch the moment I woke up and this seems a bit familiar to me....

Nah, must be that I smoke those juice packets too much that I feel kinda familiar... No, I'm not a weird kid. Watermelon powdered juice is something I kinda done and it ain't as bad as smoking weed or Marijuana. So it kinda good bruh....

After walking in an area where I could be alone, I started to ponder as to where I am as I am not in Philly right now....Well, Korea is kinda a good thing since being sent to china or Japan.... Well, Japan might be nice but considering my grandpa's hatred of that country and how he kinda brainwash me about it.... Good thing I like anime or I would be that racist dude who hates japs....

And china's..... well, Philly and china had a bad relationship and its kinda communist in a way.....

...... Ugh..... I don't want to think more about this and just move on to my situation....

Well, for my looks.

"Who the fck is this bastard and why does he seem like he's insulting me right now?"

Looking at the face as I lean in to a reflection, the face is clearly Korean(I kinda knew how Koreans look like due to how much my female classmates fangirl at them so much) yet this guy looks like he can make girl's panties drop with just a smile but I always feel like guys like these would always act arrogant and sht.

Wait, am I korean right now?!

'Oh no, am I gonna abandon my adobo life and live as a spicy maniac kind of guy?!'

I slowly feel terrified at the taught as I still am traumatize of their korean spicy dish my sis brought in the past. She all challenge us to a spicy challenge where me and my brothers never recover from the intense heat of the noodles. What makes it worse was that we are a frugal family and everything in the plate must be clean as we all stared at my father who glares at us to eat it all....

I could never look at noodles the same way after that ordeal....

But now that I am a Korean looking dude who probably couldn't complain to even steal a girl's number without being punched by her BF.....

[Please.... I'm sorry that I kinda brought you here....]

And there was a voice that was speaking through my head, its voice was a bit disheartening yet genderless from its tone due to ignoring it for sometime now as I sighed and sat on a bench and started talking to it.

"So, why am I korean and why am I in this world? Oh let me guess, you want to tell me that I reincarnated into this world and was given a system to complete a task you had a trouble with and you want me to help you?"

I just laugh silently, thinking that my guess was too far out of line as the AI didn't respond to me for sometime until....

[Host, are you by chance, can read a robot's mind?]

Thinking as if I had guess its taughts, it didn't need to explain any further, thinking I knew what my mission was as....

Suminasen, nani da fck?

H-hold on, did I really just landed the answer based on intuition yet again, like it actually believes that I am that smart?

I quickly snapped back to reality as I was dumbfounded at the revalation as if my intuition knew me better....

'Does that mean I had to do my sht in this world and get rewarded after the ordeal? Hold on, I don't even give a fck about this since I actually thought I was like a protagonist or some sht..... 

Wait.....' 

"Hey, does that mean I have OP sht powers, like being able to teleport or have super strength?" 

[No, but you do have a system that helps you manage stuff....] 

I lost my smile the moment it told me that I'm not superman or spiderman as hearing the term Management, I quickly perk myself up again.

" Management, as in like an RTS game where I could build an army and make bases and stuff?" 

"S-sorta? if being an idol manager relates to making an army...." 

"........" 

Idols? Those good-looking fckers who are so hot-sht that show off their bling-blings and coochies and stuff? Those kind of people? 

[H-Host?! Why are you looking at me like that? Did I offend you?] 

"Ugh.... I thought it was going to be cool and all. Be some kind of general in this life and do my world domination kinda thing. Idols do also that but not as violent as soldiers.....Haah...."

I slump into the ground, thinking that meeting the noose again might cheer me up as I wanted to 'hang' out again with him. The AI sensing how I was slowly losing motivation, decides to give benefits for itself and how running an idol could be fun.

I decided to just agreed listlessly to it as I will have to make do with my second life. 

3