Chapter Seven: PübërtŸ
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is an important one for me because it is a topic I don't think is discussed enough in schools or even at home with parents. I don't think my stepdad or mum handled my puberty in the best way, like when I first look at porn they went to my support coordinator to try and put a stop to me exploring my body parts then when I had my first wet dream I didn't know what it was but I believe my stepdad had some idea but chose to keep it to himself. Therefore I hope that this chapter inspires many and it gets spoken about more. I think kids as young as ten or twelve or thirteen should been weened into learning about the human body as that's roughly when puberty starts for some whether that is girls or boys. And the school should have sex education discussed more. This is my puberty story and my goal is to inspire many to reach out and have that discussion.


At a young age I was diagnosed with ADHD, ODD and an intellectual disability. Being diagnosed with ADHD I was medicated from the age of two onwards, trying different medications that also came wit they're side effects and let me tell you they were not fun. I didn't always stay on the one medication, because my body had this fascination with becoming immune to the medication therefore it stops doing what it is supposed to do.


Some of the side effects were: Stunted Growth which meant that I didn't have much growth spurts I was short as fuck. Blood noses were one of the side effects. They also slowed my puberty down. Allergic reactions were a side effect for one year.


Now most teenage boys would produce sperm around ten or twelve years old while some start earlier on or later on in life. For me, I didn't start producing sperm until I was at least sixteen or seventeen. I still remember the morning I woke up in a wet sticky icky bed. I had just thought I had pissed the bed as I had a history of doing that so that's what I thought it was. When I came home that day from school I had to clean it up. I think my stepdad had an idea of what it was but didn't care to share with me what exactly it was. But now I'm twenty I look back on it and I know that that day was my first wet dream. I wonder what I dreamt of the night before that triggered it, actually you know what fuck it I don't want to know. I've never really slept on my back because of back issues therefore I used to sleep on my stomach a lot but when I'm in a deep sleep I toss and turn. That day I had the wet dream was the only day I had a wet dream but that day also was the day I began producing sperm and I was like  sixteen or seventeen. It was gross because it was really sticky and it smelt disgusting like I wanted to vomit but that would have just made another mess for me to clean up. I didn't want that as I already had to clean up my wet dream. Now for those wondering, a wet dream normally occurs when you're asleep and study shows that you might be more likely to have a wet dream in your sleep if you sleep on your stomach so the study shows. Some teenagers tend to have more than one but for me I only have ever had one as far as I am concerned. 


Another thing about my puberty that was delayed was facial hair, pubic hair, armpit hair, chest or belly hair. 


I didn't start growing pubic hair until I was sixteen or seventeen or when I was in year twelve. I remember the day I noticed my first pubic hair I was excited then when I noticed my first armpit hair also I was excited. 


For my facial hair I didn't start growing until I was nineteen and had my first child on the way. It started off with a tiny moe, when I had noticed my first ever facial hair or as some would have called it bum fluff that was when I began shaving in order to speed up the growing process. My male puberty sped up once I had turned eighteen and I stopped my medication against doctors advice but when questioned about it by doctors I said I wanted to speed up my puberty and that it was not helping me or doing anything. They didn't question me after that.


The reason I chose to focus more on my puberty for chapter seven is because it is an important topic that should be discussed not only in school but at home too. It is not talked about enough that children in today's world growing up have no idea. I think it should be discussed more in school and at home with parents. So I am discussing my puberty story. In hopes to reach out to millions maybe more and they take my puberty story and use it to inspire others. 


We all learn from our mistakes while some just choose to run from their problems and mistakes without not realising that they should face them. Whether or not our mistakes are good or bad we will learn either the good way or hard way but we always learn.

0