Chapter two Changes
2.4k 7 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Jess drove down the crowded streets of their hometown Atlanta she started telling Lucas all about her last four years at Uni and how in another year she’d be a fully graduated witch. While these kind of discussions made Lucas uncomfortable and maybe subconsciously slightly jealous he was still very proud of his sister and all the hard work she’d put into her studies. She would be seeking a magical career in charm making one particular skill she was quite good at and excelled in above all her subjects. She already had plans to open a small shop in one of the larger and more popular magical planes, which the entrance to was conveniently located behind the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. 

   Lost in thought Lucas stared out the passenger side window of the car while Jess droned on about her magical studies and the professors she least liked. 

  Finally coming to a stop at his favorite sandwich bistro. Exiting the car his stomach rumbled and he was thankful they were about to eat as he hadn’t had the chance to finish his breakfast. Jess giggled slightly at her brothers excitement hurrying into the restaurant with him.  

   They were seated rather quickly and Lucas ordered his favorite, a grilled chicken Panini with pesto, Jess quickly ordered the same and smiled mischievously as she stared at Lucas. 

 

     “So you feel any different?” She asked. Lucas frowned. “No not really? Why?” She giggled softly “ahh no reason.. look here comes our food.” She smiled as the waitress brought them their meals.  

  

    Lucas started eating just when he noticed something strange.. had Jess always been taller than him? He remembered being at least 4-5 inches taller than her slim 5’9 frame. Weird..he thought to himself. he had to look up at her, even sitting down. Maybe it was just the way the bistros seats were designed. Yeah that must be it. he thought.  

   

   Still eating he looked up again this time seeing his sister tower over him, he started to panic slightly, the way she was smiling and staring down at him. Something was wrong, very wrong. He just couldn’t tell what. Suddenly he felt a very sharp pain in his stomach and chest, he leaned over groaning, clutching his stomach tightly.  

    “J..Jess w..what’s happening to me!?” He squeaks instantly covering his mouth in shock at the sound of his voice, his eyes wide with fear. “W..what did you do!!” Lucas yells at her. She shrugs, an evil glint in her eyes. “Calm down you’re starting to attract attention.”  

    He looks around seeing several families looking towards their table, eyebrows raised. Quickly he gets up, almost tripping over his now baggy skinny jeans which moments ago were skin tight on his frame. Looking over his shoulder he sees his sister with a shit eating grin on her stupid face. ‘Fuck!! I knew I shouldn’t have trusted her!’ he thinks to himself quickly navigating his way towards the bathroom.     

  

    Tears beginning to prick at his eyes, He stumbles inside, locking the door behind him. Slowly walking towards the mirror the sight that greets him almost makes him faint.   

A small girl in his oversized baggy clothes stares back at him, a complete look of shock plastered on her face. He slowly reaches up to touch the long silky onyx hair framing his face, shocked to find that the girl in the mirror does the same. 

“T..this can’t be happening..” he whispers in a soft feminine voice. He slowly lifts his tank top over his head revealing a small toned stomach with a layer of slight feminine fat , his eyes drift towards his chest, he stifles a gasp as he sees two large perky breasts softly rising up and down in sync with his panicked breathing.  

  He quickly drops the tank back down to cover his exposed chest. Tears quickly filling his vision he collapses to the tiled floor curling up in a fetal position. He lets out a small sob as another sharp pain shoots towards his head, he tries not to scream as the pain continues slowly engulfing his entire body, after what felt like an eternity the pain stops.  

   Shaking , Lucas gets up and looks in the mirror again gasping in shock as two black cat ears twitch on the top of his head, a fluffy black tail with a white tip flicks back and forth behind him.   

   At this point he can’t hold back the tears and starts openly sobbing. He was a well endowed cat girl, short with wide hips and large perky breasts. His life was over. He was a freak. 

54