Chapter 7 Cuddles with a cat
1.8k 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing her bath , Nikki softly knocks and cracks open the door, holding a pair of black and blue fuzzy pajama shorts and a oversized black shirt. 

“This is all I had that might fit you, your sister left a bag of outfits.. but I don’t think she got you any sleepwear. I hope this is okay Lucy.” The blonde girl blushes deeply seeming to be embarrassed. 

Lucy smiles up at her, this girl was too sweet she thought. “Of course it’s okay Nikki! I don’t mind at all, plus those look really comfy!” She smiles and gives the clothes to Lucy then leaves so she can change in private. After changing into her comfy oversized clothes she smiles and opens the door to see Nikki waiting for her.

Nikki holds out her hand for Lucy and leads her up two more flights of stairs before softly tapping on a corner of the wall. It opens to a large master bedroom with a huge king sized bed, filled with lots of fluffy pillows, paw print blankets and cat plushies. 

“You must really like cats huh?” Lucy giggles making the blonde blush. “T..they’re soft and comforting! Don’t judge.” Lucy looks up at her and frowns. “Relax I was just joking.. sorry if I upset you..” she says. 

Nikki smiles and ruffles the small girls hair. “It’s okay cutie, I’m not upset don’t worry.”  Lucy giggles and runs up to the bed when suddenly a Small white cat meows surprising them both. The cat crawls out from under a pile of plushies and stretches, yawning softly showing it’s teeth. “There you are juniper!” The cat meows and walks up to Nikki purring, rubbing her head against Nikki’s leg. 

“Wow she’s so cute!” Lucy exclaims. “Yeah she’s been my baby for 6 years.” Nikki giggles scratching the purring cat behind her ear. “I’m surprised I’m not coughing and sneezing I’m terribly allergic.” Lucy sighs wishing she could pet the cute cat. 

“You don’t seem to be allergic to me?” Nikki replies softly. “Do you think jess’s charms fixed my allergies?” Lucy asks. “Well it would make sense, wouldn’t you be allergic to yourself if they didn’t?” Lucy looks up at the ceiling thinking before asking “would it be okay if I tried petting juniper?” 

Nikki giggles “of course, you don’t have to ask sweetheart, remember make yourself at home!” She smiles before adding “what’s mine is yours okay?” Lucy blushes and slowly walks up to the purring Cat. “May I pet you Juniper?” 

The cat meows and nods which causes Nikki to raise one eyebrow. 

“Oh my god you can talk to cats!” She squeals “that’s so cool!” Lucy blushes slightly and starts giving juniper scritches behind her ears, the cat purrs contently, rubbing her head against Lucy’s hand. 

“She’s so cute Nikki!” Lucy smiles, happy that she could finally be around a cat without sneezing and coughing up a storm. 

Nikki laughs and scoops up the cat girl, putting her on the bed before picking up juniper and doing the same. “Are you comfortable sleeping in the same bed tonight? There’s plenty of rooms but most of them aren’t furnished.. I’ve lived alone for a long time.” 

Lucy looks up at the taller girl with a sad look before reaching over and holding her hand gently. “If you’re okay with it then.. I don’t mind.” She smiles softly at the blushing blonde. 

“Of course I’m okay with it cutie.” She smiles and proceeds to climb into bed with the small cat girl, pulling the covers over both of them, bringing the cat girl close to her and wrapping her arms around her tightly. 

Lucy squeaks a little before purring contently, feeling very safe in the tall girls embrace. Juniper jumps up next to Lucy and cuddles up next to her before they all slowly drift off into a comfortable, deep sleep. 

54