I don’t like you doesn’t mean
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, Run just nodded his head and pushed Nai out of his room and changed his clothes, and came out from Nai room and said, "Dude, today you don't have to be my boyfriend because I am going to my home and I have to meet my mother so you can be free today", "Hey, Run wait where is your home?", Nai asked. "It's near, only five minutes from here", Run said. "I see but I will come with you just introduce me as your friend because I am free today", Nai said. Run saw him and said, "Okay, then just don't let her know that you are my fake bf and also, don't tell her that we both live in the same Condo", "OKAY", Nai said. "Get ready by 10:00 AM", Run said and went into his room to fresh up and get ready to go to his mom, Nai also, went into his room.

 
Meanwhile, Tapp was having a cold and fever so he just slept in but since morning Prem was calling him but he didn't lift any of his calls because he was very weak then, Prem was tensed up and came to his Condo and tried to call him and he even texted him but no response so he was not able to control his feeling, So Prem just went up to his room and knocked and saw that door was open and went in and searched for Tapp and he started shouting, "Tapp, Tapp where are you man", and he didn't hear any help and he went into his bedroom and saw Tapp sleeping and went near him thought to catch his collar and lift him up, but the moment Prem touched him Tapp he felt that Tapp was as hot as a pressure cooker on the stove, he just hugged him and again laid him on the bed and went into kitchen and bought a cloth which was washed under cold water he kept it on Tapp head and with another cold cloth he cleaned his body and made some Porridge and woke up Tapp and said, "I just don't like you but that doesn't mean that I hate you, because just you played with my feelings I will always be by your side just let me know if you want anything just eat this porridge and take rest", Tapp just nodded his head and ate the porridge which Prem was feeding him and Prem made him go to sleep and he just sat near him.
 
But Itti was totally in a dilemma because he doesn't know what is his feelings towards Sup and also, he never caught a guy like that a nearly he felt that his heartbeat skipped for a moment, so he decided just to avoid him and be around girls, so he decided to go to a morning bar and the moment he stepped in before he uses to feel very good to see girls with big things, but even a girl kissed him he just doesn't feel anything and also, where ever he turns he was only able to see Sup, so he decided to ask Prem but he turned off his phone, so he called Nai, Nai lifted his call and asked, "Itti, why did you call?", "No, dude it's just I think I am going crazy because I just don't know what to do, are you free?", Itti said. "No, I am going to Run's home and I am gonna tell Sup about it", Nai said, "Okay, then just meet me today at our usual place at 7:00 PM", Itti said and hung up on Nai.
 
"Nai, are you preparing your outfit or what ma", Run said by standing outside of his room.
"Hey, Run just wait I should look good so that your mom will be happy", Nai said.
"What", Run said.
"Nothing, it's just that I want to look good to everyone", Nai said.
"Okay, then I will wait in my car", Run said.
"Hmm, Okay I will come down", Nai said.
 

Will Run's Mom Remember Nai Aka Mark???

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0