I am a Virgin
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Nai goes down Run's car was not starting and Nai smirked and said "You are just a troublemaker, Run thank god I bought my Car keys", "Umm, okay just start your car", Run said. When they were going to Nai's car Run saw a cockroach and jumped into Nai's hands and he hugged him tightly, "Run, what is your problem huh? are you taking some type of revenge or something", Nai said. "Hey, Nai slowly there is a cockroach, shush", Run said. Then Nai carried him to the driver seat, "Nai, you are the one who is driving then why am I sitting in this seat?", Run asked. Nai said, "You will drive my car because you were hanging to me until now and you have to be polite because you wouldn't know who would have taken away your manly virginity from you", "Okay, okay since it's too my home I will drive the car", Run said.

 
"Hey, Nai how did you know that I am a virgin?", Run asked.
"You said, you have had sex with man, I said it in that way but don't tell me that you are really virgin Run", Nai said.
"Yes, just don't blabber it anywhere because it's my prestige", Run said.
"Okay, okay, but did you ever see me in high school?", Nai asked.
"Okay, I used to see you daily clearly perfectly because", Run said and he stopped.
"Hey, Run what happened, complete that because", Nai said.
"It's because you are a heartthrob back then and you are the perfect idol type for every girl", Run said.
"Oh, I see but have you ever been jealous of me", Nai said.
"Shit, In your dreams", Run said.
"Okay, hey Run stop aside", Nai said.
"Why are you having car sick", Run said.
"No", Nai said and Run stopped the car Nai got down and bought chewing gum but he was mistaken because he caught packets and one of them was Condoms and the other is Chewing gums. Nai kept a packet for him and he gave Run the Condom's packet without his awareness.
 
"Hey, Run eat these they will be very good, I usually buy them here", Nai said, and also he was distracted by looking at his phone. Run was frustrated when he saw a Condom packet, that Nai gave him so Run said, "Nai, are you making fun out of me, huh?". "No, why are they not tasting good, eat strawberry flavor it will be very good", Nai said. Run slapped his head with that Condom packet and said, "Nai, you really want to have sex with a man, huh?", "What", Nai said looked at with what Run slapped him on his head when he saw he said, "What, who bought these Condoms Run, do you want to have sex with someone", "Shit, Nai you are the one who bought these and said me to eat it", Run said. "Hey, Run it's not like that see I have chewing gums packet with me, maybe that shop people must have confused and miss placed it", Nai said, "Nai, don't you ever watch what you are bringing with you", Run said. "I am really sorry, I never wanted to offend you", Nai said, "Okay, let's go to my home now you are really making it late, even if it's just 5 minutes from here, you should be faster", Run said. "Then, give me that packet I will just throw it away", Nai said. "It's okay, no one will ever enter your car just keep it as my gift", Run said, "Okay, then I will just keep it in the back seat", Nai said.  They reached the home.
 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0