I will cook for you
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Run, you are here, I already miss you", Run's mom said. "Yes, mom I too miss you but why are you only the one here where is Sup?", Run asked, "He is inside, but is this boy your friend?", "Yes, mom he is my friend from university I came along with him because my car broke down", Run said. "Hello aunty, I am Nai", Nai said. "You are very handsome, okay let's go inside and eat Nai and Run come in", Run's Mom said.

 
They went inside and saw Sup cooking, since Nai can't tell that he knows Sup and everyone there he remained silent, but Run asked him, "My dear Nong Sup, what are you doing here, are you cooking for anyone special".
"P' Run, last time you cooked for me when mom went back, this time I cooked for you", Sup said. "He is like that since morning he woke up and started cooking, I hope that is edible", Run's mom said. "Mom, it is edible because P' Ma", Sup stopped in between the sentence and said, "Someone I know", "Ok, ok but make sure he will be alive after today", Run said, "Who is he?", did you bring anyone along P' ?", Sup asked. "Yes, he is Nai", Run said, Sup became sad and angry but he didn't show his expressions out because he never bought any friends along and was afraid that Run will forget about Mark, "I am Nai, your brother's friend", Nai said. "Hello, P' Nai", Sup said, and when Run took Nai upstairs the whole corridor was filled with his photos with Nai, and suddenly Run said, "I remember that yesterday I said you in the bar about Mark, he is Mark", he pointed at a photo, "Do you still like him?" Nai asked. "Yes, but I am just upset and hates him right now", Run said, suddenly Sup came out of nowhere and said, "P' Run, why are telling strangers about P' Mark, you know that mom doesn't like you mentioning his name", "Hey Sup, it's okay, I won't mention it again but why are fired up after seeing Nai, don't tell me you are jealous because you like him", Run said. "P', No it will never happen, even if he is handsome, I will only like P' Mark and also, I am not jealous I just want to see you only with P' Mark", Sup said. Nai just controlled his smile and said, "Run, you said that you have something to discuss with your mom go and talk to your mom", "Dude, thanks for reminding me but Sup does not scare him away because he is very hard", Run said and went downstairs. 
 
The moment Run went down, Nai asked Sup, "Who is Mark?", "Why do you need it are you the one my brother started hitting on, remember it's just a fake thing and he will never fall for you because he has only P' Mark in his mind and nobody can change his mind", Sup said. "I see but do your brother where your P' Mark is?", Nai asked. "Yes, he knows and he is in your university and one day they will be definitely together", Sup said. "Nong Sup, do you know how your P' Mark looks like?", Nai asked. "No, but I am sure that he only has P' Run in his mind until now", Sup said confidentially. "Yes, he only has Aroon in his mind", Nai said. "What, how do you know his name?", Sup asked. "Because, N' Sup, believe it or not, I am the P' Mark you are waiting for", Nai said and Sup didn't believe it and he called Mark then Nai's mobile rang the moment Sup saw his phone rang and it's his number he couldn't control his tears and hugged Nai harder and said, "Do you know P' Run cries daily and he is been alone and also he never truly loved a girl every time he dated a girl they used to break up with him or they used to cheat on him and every time this happens he used to see your photos and cry, thank god you are back but why did change your name P' Mark?", Sup asked.

 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0