I miss him
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Because you know how sensitive Aroon is and after my grandparents died back then when I was adopted and forcefully taken away by Jew's parents they named me that and said you will and never should go back to Kanchanaburi", Nai said. "Yes, he even changed his name but He never truly dated a girl P' Nai, because he always thought about you and where you are", Sup said. Then Run shouted from the hall, "Hey, Nai, hey Sup come down and eat the food faster", So they just went down and started eating suddenly Run's mom said, "I wish I would see Mark, Run because it's been a long time and he is like my son I already miss him", "Mom, he will come back one day for you don't worry I will find him and beat the crap out of him and make him stand in front of you", Run said. "P' Run, don't beat P' Mark, he is a very good person", Sup said, "Yes, you have his line right, give me that I know that you took the help of someone and hacked into our system and found his number just show me his face so, I can at least check how many people he betrayed", Run said. "Run is Mark a bad person? because your younger brother and mom tells that they miss him but you are acting like you would kill him if you see him", Nai said. "No, I wanted to ask him something", Run said. "Dear Nai, can you do me a help?", Run's mother asked, "Yes, aunty", Nai replied. "It's just that make Run not catch Mark because I am afraid that something might happen", Run's mom said. "ey, dude you no need to worry about me it's just that my mom is worried that Mark will disappear again", Run said. Run and Nia te lunch and had a funny and enjoyable day.

 
It's quarter to 6, they reached the Condo, "Run, HEY, RUN, RUN, are you gonna sit in there come out", Nai said. "Why? I want to sleep here tonight like last time", Run said, "No, I have something to do", Nai said. "What is it", Run said, "I have a date today", Nai said, "I won't believe it because, you hadn't dated a girl since back then and I am sure that you will end up with a boy", Run said. "Aw, is it true, then you guessed it correct I have to meet Itti, he has to discuss something with me", Nai said. "Okay, then so it's not a date then I am getting off, bye see you at university tomorrow", Run said and went upstairs.
 
Nai reached the Bar at quarter to 7 and went in and saw Itti, he went straight to Itti and asked him, "Dude, what happened?", "Nai, I think I am lovestruck", Itti replied. "Really, then who is that luckiest girl", Nai said and drank a shot, "It's a boy", Itti said, the moment Nai heard this he spitted his drink out of his mouth and asked him, "Who?", "It's a boy, it's Run's brother Sup", Itti said. "Really", Nai said. "Yes, I am just attracted to him like a magnet to the iron and I am only able to think about him all the time", Itti said. "My poor friend, wait I have something to tell you that is Run's brother now know that I am Mark", Nai said, "So, now I don't have to spy on him but hit on him directly", Itti said and jumped with joy, "But, I guess something is wrong between Run and his mother", Nai said in a gloomy voice. "Why? did something happen?", Itti asked, "It's just nothing, it's just I am not able to figure it out", Nai said. "Wait, where is Prem Itti?", Nai asked. "He is taking care of Tapp, yesterday he stood in Rain", Itti said, "I see but Run was like a statue, he never said and anything", Nai said, "You dummy because he knows that he shouldn't disturb his friend romantic time not like us right?", Itti said. Then Nai slapped his head front and said, "Not us, it's just you, god knows how Sup will struggle with you", Nai said. "Dude, don't beat on my head and you don't have to worry about Sup because, when I am here no fear", Itti said, Again Nai slapped his head and said, "Mad fellow, I am worried because you are here, just be truthful don't be so full of yourself that it's love cause, it might be just attraction, and be careful to not hurt his feelings", Nai said. "Yes, I will not see him for 2 days and get to know whether it's just attraction or love", Itti said.
 

Will Itti find out what it is???

 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0