He knows that
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NEXT DAY

 
Itti picks up type from home and leaves him at his school and wait for Sup to come but when he saw Kob bullying him again, he was frustrated and took Sup away from there in his car Itti's face was full of anger and jealousy, Sup figured it out and said, "P' Itti, today I have classes, where are you taking me?", Itti was dumbfounded because his body acted faster than his thoughts and said, "I thought Kob was bullying you again, I took you with me", "Oh!, really thank you, P' Itti for your concern but my brother has already warned him and P' Mark said him that if he bullies me again, he will report Kob to teachers", Sup said. "Wait, does that mean you know that Nai is Mark, right then you should have remembered me?", Itti asked, "Yes, P' Itti I remembered you very well but back then everyone used to call you Wat they used to use your last name", Sup said and they saw Prem on-road Itti stopped his car and gave him lift when he sat in back seat Itti asked him, "Dude, what happened did that Tapp does something", "P', how do you know P' Tapp?", Sup asked. "No, he is just too sick and yesterday he said that Run know that Nai is Mark and he just wants to love him newly and hurt him so we both just quarreled", "What, no P' Run wouldn't know that P' Nai is P' Mark", Sup said. "Itti who is this?", Prem asked. "He is Run's brother", Itti said. "Yes, he is your", when Prem was above to complete his sentence Itti put a steamed bun in his mouth and said, "But what is that you said, how come Run know he is Nai?", "Yes, how did he P' Run get to know about this", Sup said. "Wait, firstly call Nai and ask", Prem said. 
 
Itti called Nai, and asked him, "Dude, where are you I want to see you cause I find the answer yesterday we discussed", "For true", Nai said. "Yes, but where are you?", Itti asked. "I am with Run maybe I can't meet you today Itti because Run is having a fever and since he is in the next room I am helping him", Nai said. "Can you come out from the place where is Run", Itti said. "Yes, tell me what happened?", Nai asked. "Nai, do you think something is off with Run", Prem said. "No, why?", Nai said. "Listen carefully, actually Run knows who you are and he just wants to take revenge from you and hurt you," Prem said. Nai just hanged up the call and went near Run and sat and said, "Run how are you feeling?", "Better than before", Run said, "Then do you mind me sleeping beside you", Nai said because he believed that Run is just a friend so he slept in his arms and suddenly Run said, "I love you, Nai", and kissed him.
 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0