He is only mine
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nai understood the situation and he kissed Run back because Nai wants Run to be normal, without any acts of revenge, then after they spent a romantic night, Nai still was not able to believe that Run knows who Nai really is, but they just slept together and when Run woke up he is in Nai's arms and realized that he is completely moved on from Mark and loves Nai, he just hugged him tighter but Nai was still suspicious and he taught that Run would speak something but when Run just hugged him tighter Run just said, "I finally moved on from you Mark, I guess that you are happy too", Nai was shocked but he still hugged Run back and said him, "I love you", but didn't know what the situation is and he also, didn't want to suspect Run totally, Then they got up from bed and took the shower together, then while eating breakfast, Nai asked Run, "Are you gonna be okay?", "Yes, why?", Run replied. "Cause, you said to Phet that you would never be together with a man", Nai said, then Run came to and Nai and said, "Then let's date and be together official and it's gonna be only you for me",  "Then will you agree to be my boyfriend?", Nai asked. "Yes, because you have made me forgot and Nai I remember that this isn't our first time and I remember last time clear cut I just wanted to know your feelings", Run said. Then Sup called Run, "P' Run where are you I am in front of your room", "I am inside just come in", Run said and hanged up. "P' Nai, Hi", Sup said and sat to eat breakfast. "Hey, Sup why did you come to my room did mom didn't make any breakfast?" Run asked, "No, I just want to eat in your room but P' Nai what are you doing here?", Sup asked, "I just came to see your brother", Nai replied. "Wait, Sup why are you so polite to him", Run asked. 

 
"P' Run, it's just that he is very handsome", Sup said. "Hey, you can't call him handsome cause he is only mine", Run said, "Why? P' Run you are not dating P' Nai right?", Sup asked. "Yes, I am dating him, and don't tell mom until I tell her cause she only wants me to be with Mark", Run said. "Then did you forgot about P' Mark, P' Run", Sup asked. "Yes, because I just want to be with him

 

What will Nai and Run encounter on their first day of dating???

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0