Super Upset
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ok, but be careful cause ma'am should accept it", Sup said and went out of the room, while he was going downstairs he meets Itti, then Itti asks him, "Sup, how is your brother doing?", "P' Itti, he is okay but I think they are both dating for real", Sup said. "I know Nai called and said everything, he has got a plan," Itti said. "Okay, but I am worried that they might misunderstand about each other", Sup said, "It's okay, cause he loves your brother he accepts Run no matter what", Itti said, "Wait, do you want a ride to school", Itti asked Sup.

"If you are willing to then, let's go P' ", Sup said. 
 
PREM&TAPP
"Hey, Tapp are you telling the truth that Run knows that Nai is Mark", Prem asked. "I don't know but I heard him speaking to someone in call", Tapp said. "Hey, Tapp meet me in the university", Prem said hanged up on the call.  Prem and Tapp met each other in the canteen and Prem know that Tapp would tell or speak something bad about his best friend, so Prem was determined and said, "Tapp, I know that there is something going on and you would never be able to take care of yourself so just let me do it", "Hm? Yes yes", Tapp said in a confusion and just said Prem that he had class and went off, Prem know that he was blushing and he just went back to class and didn't see both Nai and Itti he was a bit upset without his friends. After classes, he went to the canteen and saw Tapp but he got super upset.
 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0