Chapter 83: Currency
393 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They waited for an hour before 2 old immortals appeared. They send everyone into the array and activated it.

Belinda felt as if she was floating. This feeling wasn’t that bad and it ended after 3 seconds.

They appeared in the middle of a square and the streets around them were busy. The immortals disappeared right away and the students left slowly.

Belinda was shocked. If she didn’t saw the academy before, she would believe that they traveled into the future. This city didn’t even resemble the place where Médea grew up. It was more like the city where she grew up. She couldn’t believe such a high technology could be copied while using some kind of ’magic’.

„It’s beautiful, not?” Horác watched the colorful buildings.

Belinda looked up and saw a flying bus. She didn’t know what to say anymore.

„Let’s go!” Horác lead them on one of the streets.

Belinda followed him and watched the shops. Pills, herbs, and weapons were sold in most of them. Sometimes she saw books, crystals, cosmetics, jewels, and clothes. Sorrowfully there were too many costumers and she didn’t go in. She hated crowned places.

After a while, Horác stopped in front of a four story building. It was the Golden Pills Hall.

„Let’s sold the candies first.” he said and walked in.

Outside and inside too, the building was decorated with golden patterns. Belinda watched the gold and thought it was such a waste. In the future, someone with so many golds could be a billionaire...

„What is the currency you use here?” Belinda suddenly remembered, she never asked about it. She let Horác collect her money and never exchanged it for points.

Horác took out a coin and gave it to her. „The smallest one is fizer.”

Before they could speak more, an assistant appeared in front of them. „Dear costumers! Please follow me into one of the private rooms.”

Horác visited this shop a lot in the last 2 years so everyone knew him. They followed the assistant into a little, nicely decorated room and they sat down on the sofa. Another one brought tea and some snacks and put it on the table.

Belinda looked around, but the place wasn’t that interesting so she turned back her attention to the coin in her hand. It was purplish-blue and a big 1 was engraved in the middle. It was some kind of mineral and it had a special aura.

„It exists in 3 sizes. Their values are 1, 10, and 100.” Horác said then took out another one. „The next one is fizke. 1 fizke is equal to 1000 fizers. It has 3 sizes too.”

Belinda watched the next coin. It was the same as the previous one, only its color was golden.

„And the last one is fizcy.” he took out another coin. „Same as before, and 1 fizcy equal with a million fizers.”

This coin was silvery and a little transparent. Belinda liked this one the most. She wanted to know what kind of crystals they used for it. She remembered the shops selling crystals on the streets and wanted to go back and see if they sold it. But that little one in her hand cost a million, she couldn’t imagine how much a bigger one value would be.

The door was opened and a man walked in. „Good afternoon, Horác!” he smiled embarrassedly. „I didn’t see you in the last 4 months. I was afraid you won’t come again.”

„I was busy with some experiments.” Horác said politely, then he pointed at the kids next to him. „They are my students. Belinda and Bertold.”

„Hello. I’m Sátli Milos, the owner of this shop.” he smiled. „I heard some gossips about your second student, but I never thought I can meet with him.”

Belinda looked at herself and she was speechless. She grew a little during the year, but her appearance didn’t really change. It was still hard to see her gender...

„Hahaha! He is so focused on training, it’s hard to find a chance to bring him out!”

  Who focused on what?! If you guys not forcing me, I’ll happily read books during the whole year!

„That’s good! The kids need to use this chance and become strong!” he looked at Lucia. „You guys went to the Animals shopping district? Is this a new type of pet?”

„Not yet. I got this one from somewhere else.”

„Right! Do you hear about it? This time there are some rare beasts on the auction’s list. A lot of people want to get at least one! There still 2 weeks, yet all the tickets were sold out!”

„Hmm. So that’s why there are so many immortals on the streets.” Horác sighed. „It seems we come at the wrong time.”

„Aren’t you interested?” Milos was surprised.

Horác didn’t answer just looked at Lucia. Show me another first-generation legendary beast and I’ll be interested!

He put a big bag on the table and turned to Belinda. „Take out your candies too!”

She put a smaller bag on the table and calculated it. It would be around 10k.

Milos’s eyes lit up. His shop sold candies before too, but their quality weren’t that good as these ones. Not to mention, women really loved their different shapes. He could sell them for 3 times of the previous candies price. And Horác was a really good costumer, he never sold them to another shop. He didn’t need to fear any competition.

He counted them. „There are 10k fruit candies and 2 new flavors! They’re pineapple and... kiwi?!”

It was rare if someone cultivated more than 2 types of fruits. They already sold 6 flavors and now he got 2 new ones. Milos was extremely happy. He thought about how to announce it and made more money.

„So? How much you pay for it?” Horác forced him to concentrate on their business.

„10 fizcy... and 2 high-level healing pills. These are presents for your 2 students. I hope they won’t need it, but the future is unpredictable.”

Horác nodded and accepted his goodwill. Those 2 pills cost were almost the same as their payment.

16