Chapter 11: B&B 2
1.3k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A busy week passed, and everyone was done with their exams.

The younger students went out to enjoy their summer break. This was the academy’s only break and lasted for 2 months.

Zotmund walked to the teachers’ dormitory slowly. He enjoyed the rare silent morning.

Before the door, another student stood.

„Hey, Bertold! You come too?!”

„Hmm.” the young man nodded. He had long black hair and an expressionless face.

„You come to give in a petition too? Good! Let’s go together!”

They walked in and waited in the hall for the teacher on duty to come down.

This morning Timur woke up in a good mood, but when he walked down and saw the unique pair, he felt a headache coming.

„Good morning, teacher! We come to give in petitions.” Zotmund gave him the 2 papers.

Timur just took a glance at them and stared blankly.

„Then we are leaving!” Zotmund said and tried to run away.

„Wait!!” Timur shouted angrily and stopped them.

„Bertold, you know the academy’s rule! You can’t get out of it! Want it or not, you need to take on a student! There’s no exception! Or you can leave the academy!!”

Zotmund shook his head. „Bertold, Bertold. You really don’t understand. Our responsibility to protect those children. We need to teach them with the utmost care, and make them strong! They…”

„You just shut up! You are worse! What’s with this ’Give me 10 beauties, cause I’m the best!’?! What the hell do you thinking?! It’s an academy, not a brother!!”

„Teacher, you misunderstand! Those young and innocent girls closed up in the same building with a lot of guys! We need to protect them!”

„You are the one from they needed to be protected!!!”

Timur almost exploded from anger and battled for breath.

Zotmund showed a hurt expression and looked down.

„Your exam result is good, and originally you have the right to get 4 children, but I deduct one! And be happy it isn’t more!” Timur pointed to his nose and then left.

„Teacher, I’m sorry! Please, don’t take them away!” he ran after the teacher, but the door was shut in front of his face.

Bertold’s face, as usual, didn’t show any emotions. He turned and left.

Zotmund’s depression didn’t last long. He ran into 2 girls on the way to the cafeteria and he left with them to take a look at their ’butterfly collection’.

The summer break passed quickly and the new student welcoming day finally arrived.

The mentors went to the arranged building. They still didn’t know how many students they would get.

Some men stood in the corner and meaningfully looked at each other.

„What do you think, how many girls will be there?”

„You think, there will be a beauty in my team?”

„Hehe, raising a girl into a beauty under my hands and then enjoy it. I can’t wait!”

Zotmund felt his saliva flow out. Then he felt his back become cold. He turned around and saw Bertold was watching him. He always felt that, there’s a meaning in those eyes, what he didn’t want to know.

They tried to slip out and peeked at the new student, but a teacher caught them and sealed up the whole building.

The boys went back to cry in the corner.

Some hours later a teacher came in, and they started to discuss. After a while, they took out some room’s cards and threw the rest in a box.

„Attention, mentors! Please stand in a line. Before you draw, we will tell you to know how many you can. You get the real room keys because there will be times when your students cultivating and you need to go in to check on them.”

The boys’ eyes lit up.

„If we find out any of you use it with bad intentions, we will throw you out without mercy!” a woman teacher watched the boys with sharp eyes.

They sucked their heads and hid in the line.

They slowly pulled out their cards, and happily watched them. They couldn’t wait to run to the building to see the kids.

„Be patient! They now in the middle of their awakening. Even if you go there, you can’t go in! Tomorrow morning we will meet in front of the building.”

When leaving the building Zotmund saw Bertold and ran after him.

„Hey, how much you get in the end?”

Without answering Bertold went further.

„See, they are really mean! They just give me 3! Really, I did nothing wrong, why they didn’t give more?!”

Zotmund followed him. He was used to his silent behavior. He didn’t know when it started, but he enjoyed to be with him. Even if it’s just him who spoke.

They went to eat dinner and then went back to their rooms.

Early on the next morning, they went to the building.

After some time, a teacher came out and watched over them.

„Good morning! Finally, this long-awaited day arrived. Before you go in, I need to tell you something. I don’t know if any of you remember, but after the awakening, sometimes the new memories make the children confused. If you meet with kids, who seems not to know where they are, then take them to the Array research's building. In those rooms, we already prepared the Soul calming arrays. When you go in, search for an open door. A teacher will be there to help you.”

The mentors excitedly went in.

Bertold took out his card to verify the room number.

„Second floor, then yours the first. Mine on the third and fourth floors.”

Zotmund looked at his card without shame, then followed him in.

„Hey-hey! Let’s make a bet. Will it be a boy or a girl?” without waiting for an answer he continued. „Mine will be 3 little beauties, I can feel it! And I’m sure, with your dull personality, you get a boy!”

On the second floor, there were already some rooms open, and Zotmund slowed down to take a look at the children.

When he caught up to Bertold, he saw him standing speechless in the door. He laughed out loud and hit him on his back.

„What are you zoned out, don’t tell me it’s a fat kid?” his eyes lit up, and playfully watched the child. „It’s a boy, but not bad! I can feel that his body is yin, it’s perfect for you! If you cultivate him properly, you can jump levels faster. But if you don’t want, I’m sure others will take up this job happily.”

He watched Bertold’s dark face and stopped talking. Then he turned around and looked at the child, he had a bad idea.

Before he could do anything Bertold stopped him. Then he stunned the little boy.

„If you treat him this way, he will be afraid of you.” Zotmund shook his head, then he felt the cold running down on his spine.

When he looked up he saw Bertold looking at him with sharp eyes.

When he walked past him, he felt that he could hear it.

Those eyes told him:

Pedophile!

22