Chapter 14: Better not!
1.1k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dormitory buildings were in a little valley and around them were rises.

The 15 buildings were located in a messy way. Anyone could see, they just built them when they needed, without any plan.

It’s on the north-east side of the Academy.

Between the rises, there’s a man-made pass.

After leaving the valley, on the left side, there was a building. Zotmund stood in front of it and turned back.

„This is the teachers’ dormitory. We, the mentors will go to seclusion to cultivate. There are times when it takes months. Those times you can come here if you need anything. In the hall, there’s always a teacher on duty, who receive the students.”

„Behind it, there’s the Array research’s building, where we were just before. Next to it, there are the Alchemy, and the Seal research’s buildings, and a little farther, there’s the Hobby Club’s building. All the Hobby Club’s members are students. You can go there and look around. If anything concerns you, then you can exchange knowledge with them.”

„Didn’t cultivators doing refining? What’s for the alchemy?” the confused Gregori asked.

„Haha, yes. We call it alchemy, because with all the other things that didn’t have their own building you can go there with them.” Zotmund pointed at a street light. „These kinds of things, you can’t see them in most of the cities. This knowledge comes from the awakened memories and needed a lot of research to be able to build it. Sometimes there are accidents, so the Alchemy’s building has a lot of seals and arrays to make sure no one will be injured. So the building exists for the purpose to help those persons to do their research without a problem.”

They walked farther and Zotmund pointed at the right side.

„This is the only park in the Academy’s territory. Most of the time, the students are eating or reading here. The library right behind it. You need to know the books there not related to cultivation. Seals, arrays, and all other things have their own buildings and the related books are there. This library exists to collect and share books related to history, poems or novels written by the students. There are a lot of good books, you can go there when you have free time and try them.”

„Right!” he stopped. „If any of you awakened memories about a good story you can write it down. As the author, you need to write down the original author, because it’s their works, not yours!”

The kids nodded, but not really understood the situations.

„The cafeteria is on the left side of the park. On the first floor, there’s a big dining-room, and on the second floor, there are private rooms, that teachers and mentors can use. As a student, you need to upgrade to the red card to get the right to use them.”

„Oh.” Dárius was depressed. „I don’t like to eat with others.”

„Haha. If you hate being watched by others because you are too fat, then start to diet!” Gregori mocked him.

„You are the fatty!” Dárius shouted angrily. „I just hate those commoners, who don’t know how to eat with knives and forks! Seeing their behavior, I lost my appetite!”

„Ah sorry, young master, but at least you can lose weight!” Gregori grabbed his clothes.

The 2 boys started to fight. Belinda looked around to find someone to stop them.

Bertold watched the flowers as if he counted them.

Naómi watched herself in a mirror and tried to fix her hair. Zotmund praised her good style.

Belinda looked up at the clouds.

  When will this day end? I want to do nothing with these bastards! Why I need to go to school again?! I want to shut myself in my room! My computer! My games! Give them back!!

She cried a river in her heart.

„When will we finally eat?” Naómi asked after taking away her mirror.

„Right away, miss, right away.” Zotmund saluted, then ran to the boys and slapped their heads. „How can you make a woman wait?!”

The confused boys watched him with tearful eyes.

„Go!”

They reached the building in 2 minutes. At the entrance, they ran into another team.

„Hey, Zotmund! Anything good?”

The two men greeted them with 3 children.

„Hey. It’s okay. I see you guys got 3 boys…”

„Shit! It’s a yin body! You bastard!” they interrupted Zotmund.

„But a boy…”

„Who cares? It’s a precious yin body!” the two quarreled.

„Uh, he’s Bertold’s student…” Zotmund stopped them.

„Fck!”

„Hey, Bertold! It’s a nice day, hahaha…” they tried to ease the atmosphere.

Bertold treated them as weeds on the side of the street.

  Yin? As Yin and yang?… Don’t tell me, they mean double cultivation?! Even if I’m a boy… Perverted bastards!! I want to go home!

Belinda stepped back and hid behind Bertold. She tried to erase her presence.

„Oh, you have 3 little boys with you!” Zotmund changed the topic.

„Ah, yes. It seems this year ¾ of the students are boys. And I only get one…” he sighed.

„Can’t we go? I’m hungry!” Naómi became impatient.

„Right away!” Zotmund turned to the men. „There’s a lot of things to do today. See you next time!”

„Right! We speak tomorrow! Bye!” they left.

After they went in, they were in a big dining-room with almost 60 tables. More than half of them were taken.

„Here you can read the menu…” Zotmund said but was interrupted.

„Vegetables?! All the dishes are vegetables?!” Gregori cried out.

„No meat?” Dárius panicked.

„Yes. You guys just went through on your Soul awakening, not on your Power awakening. Cultivators need a clean body and mind. Until you reach the 4th level you can only eat vegetables and plain dishes.”

„You want to kill me?!” Dárius cried. „Meat, meat, meat…” he collapsed on the ground.

„I hope, they cook better than Horác.” Naómi whispered.

„You ate teacher Horác cooking?!” Zotmund was shocked.

„A little, but he took poisons in it. After I saw some students become sick, I stopped to eat.”

„You fluker! It wasn’t poison. His cooking is special. It can help the body to clean out the impurities faster. You will be able to cultivate faster, than others.” he sighed. „Don’t ask him about it. Even he himself doesn’t know, he has a better talent for medicine than poison.”

24