Chapter 25: Heart disease
741 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed slowly. After half an hour, 30 students were still before Belinda.

In her boredom, she wanted to play with the butterfly, but it disappeared somewhere.

  Good! Now I don’t need to find a name to it…

She turned out her pockets but found nothing useful.

  Ah… I really miss my mobile phone! My high-level characters… how much time I spend on them…

While waited, Belinda thought about things that made her sadder. She took out her card, then got an idea. Maybe it’s possible to create some simple game!

She was absentminded. She stared into nothing until she realized Bertold stood in front of her.

„Your turn.” he turned around and walked to a door.

Belinda ran after him and said hello to the nurse.

„Bertold… No more.” he told to her and went in.

The nurse thanked him and wrote it down. Her face was a little red.

Belinda’s eyes rounded. He could kill girls with only 3 words.

In the room, there was a middle-aged doctor. He placed some paper on the desk. The nurse took away Belinda’s cards and left.

„Hello! Are you Belinda? Come, and stand here.” the doctor said.

„Hello! Thank you for taking care of me!”

She stood to the appointed place and waited to see how the science of healing works here.

The doctor looked at her eyes, touched her face, neck, and then took her pulse.

„Your height is shorter than the average kid in your age, and you are too thin. I give you some vitamins and minerals. You still young, it’s still retrievable.” he looked at her and was deep in his thought.

„… I want to check another thing.” he said after a while.

He led Belinda to a bed. She lay down and watched the things he took out.

Belinda was confused. She didn’t understand what he’s doing.

A blue light ran down on her chest, and the doctor seemed to be more troubled.

„As I thought, she had a heart attack.” he murmured.

  It’s ultrasonic! They used some other things, but the effect the same! I can’t believe it!

The doctor walked to Bertold.

„Her heart is too weak. She needs to evade things that can make her excited. I give her an injection. It will make her sleepy, so you need to take her back to her room. Tomorrow, after she wakes up, come back with her. I will check how the medicine worked and create a treatment plan for her.”

„Wait!” Belinda finally grasped what the doctor said. „What heart attack? I’m completely okay.”

„No. Your heart is in a bad condition. You feel so energetic, because of the Soul awakening. Part of the power that was used for it can invade the students’ bodies and make them feel stronger. It will run out after 2-3 days. That time you will fall ill, or at worst even die.”

„Are you kidding?!” Belinda was shocked.

„How can I joke about a life? I’m a doctor! I know, it’s hard to accept, but you need treatment, the earlier the better.”

Belinda thought about it. In the memory’s last moment Médea grabbed her chest.

„Can I come back a little later? We still don’t visit some parts of the academy… And if the medicine really makes me sleepy, then I want to eat my dinner before that.” she asked the doctor.

„… Okay. I don’t know how long the treatment will last. Maybe it takes a month. During that time, you will not have the energy to look around. It’s better if you see what you want and can rest properly.”

„Thank you!” she jumped down from the bed.

„I’m Naszai Egon. When you come back, at the reception desk told that you are my patient. They will call me.” the doctor told to Bertold and gave him a card.

The nurse came back and led them out. She gave back Belinda’s card and called the next student.

They walked out of the hospital.

Belinda watched the flowers and sighed.

  Really the worst day! My heart even has problems!

Belinda saw a butterfly. It impatiently moved its wings and tried to reach her faster. She lifted up her hands and the butterfly fell in her palm.

„You are back?!” she was surprised. When it left, she was glad to have lesser problems, but she ended up with more.

  Really the worst! During the treatment, I can’t go out, so I can’t get any information about butterflies…

„You need to depend on yourself to find food.” she murmured.

The butterfly lay in her palm. It seemed to be too tired to move.

Since it came back, she needed to give it a name.

It had yellow wings with black vein markings, the hind wings had a pair of protruding tails that had one red and six blue spots.

It was modest, yet beautiful.

Belinda didn’t remember too much about the butterflies’ appearances that existed on the Earth. Maybe there were similar ones, but she couldn’t go back and read the book again.

She remembered another problem. Those butterflies had a short life. Only some months, so to give it a name seemed meaningless.

„I give you a nickname, Bufy. Let’s have a short, but happy time together!” she smiled.

The butterfly froze in her hand. She’s now cursing me?!

Belinda laughed at its reaction.

Dárius ran out of the hospital. He panicked and looked around. When he saw Belinda, he sighed.

„The others?” he walked over.

„Didn’t you go in successively?”

„… No. Zotmund went in with Naómi and I was called to another door.”

„…” Belinda didn’t know what to say. Dárius didn’t seem to realize, his position would always be after the last thing.

They stood there in silence and waited for the others.

Gregori came out and Dárius ran there to spoke with him.

After some minutes the angry Naómi came out. Zotmund ran after her and tried to placate her.

Belinda watched them. She really wished to turn around and leave.

Zotmund saw them and waved to them to go there.

„Let’s go! The next stop is the Arena! You guys will like it!”

17