Chapter 32: Treatment
653 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belinda went back to her room and took the box on the table. There were 14 little bottles in it.

She prepared herself and drank one. The taste was really bad.

She went to the bathroom to clean up, but to her surprise, the hair disappeared from the ground.

She was glad. She didn’t need to care about the cleaning.

She felt the medicine effect and lay down on the bed to rest a little.

The next time when she opened her eyes it was already dark.

She felt annoyed. She understood why she needed to take medicine just 2 times a day. She couldn’t wake up to eat lunch!

She went to the bathroom to prepare herself to go out.

After she left the room she looked around but didn’t see Bertold. She felt disappointed and left to have dinner. Then she came back, drank the medicine, and slept again.

Her whole week went this way. She hated it. She tried to read a book, but she fell asleep after reading half of the page. She gave up and accepted her fate.

She felt that she became a pig, just eating and sleeping the whole day.

She only hoped the next medicine effect wouldn’t be this strong.

On the day she needed to go back to the hospital, she woke up happily. She went into the bathroom to prepare herself.

She heard the doorbell and came out confusedly. On the whole week, no one visited her.

She already wore her uniform and was ready to go, so she went to open the door.

Bertold stood outside and nodded to her.

„Good morning!” she greeted him and went out.

  So he will go with me to the hospital. The last time, until we left the room, I completely forgot he was there too.

Belinda felt that it was funny. Bertold followed her like a shadow. If she was easily frightened, she was afraid, she already died because of another heart attack.

They went to eat breakfast. Bertold took a shake again and followed her.

During this week, she saw this shake only in the morning. They were different flavored, but if you came late, only the worst left.

She didn’t know why everyone drank it. She wanted to ask Egon about it, but thinking about that man’s evil smile, she chose to give up.

As she thought after she ate her breakfast Bertold gave her the shake. She drank it and gladly, this one had a better taste.

They went back to the hospital. This time, there were lesser students and they were from different classes. It seemed, most of them come here because of some kind of injuries.

She heard some older boys speaking about challenges. In their class, the strongest student fought with them and they lost again. They were mad because 5 of them fought together and still lost.

Belinda sighed. Some person’s talent was really outstanding.

They were called in. When she saw Egon’s evil smile she wanted to turn around and leave. She swore, she never would be injured and came here again.

„Come in, come in. Let me see you!” Egon laughed happily. He really enjoyed seeing her reactions. It was rare to see someone, whose emotions were always written on their face. Not to mention, the medicine made the patient low spirited, yet the girl in front of him was full of vitality. It made him interested. „Take off your clothes!”

Belinda was furious. She wanted to kick him, then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

„Stop playing around.” Bertold stood behind her and calmly looked at Egon.

„Okay, I stop. Shit.” he was unhappy.

Belinda was examined. Egon didn’t say anything more. He wrote down the result and went back to his desk.

Belinda waited impatiently.

„You are healing fast.” he took down her medical record. „If everything goes well, you only need 2 more weeks.”

„Really?” she was happy. She hated the treatment, but at least this week passed fast. Sometimes sleeping wasn’t that bad.

„Yes. Here the same medicine, you need to take it the same way as before.” he smiled at her.

„…oh.” she was annoyed. Why did she feel that he did this on purpose?

„See you after a week.” Egon sent them out.

Bertold escorted her back to her room.

She went into the bathroom to wash her face. She calmed down and remembered another thing.

  Didn’t an hour passed?! This bracelet… That bastard lied to me!

She felt that he played with her the whole time. She was so angry, but in the next second an electronic shock ran through her body and she fell on the floor.

  Fck! That bastard! Next time I will kill him!

She lay there for half an hour. When she finally was able to move she drank her medicine and went to sleep. She didn’t want to think about anything anymore.

Another week passed fast, and it was time to go back to the hospital.

When she was changing into her uniform, she found out she wasn’t able to fasten her trousers. She became fatter!

Gladly the uniform could change its size.

She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Her appearance was still acceptable, but she didn’t want to think about how fat she would be if she needed to sleep for another week.

  Didn’t Zotmund mentioned some kind of training? I will try to lose as much weight as I can!

The doorbell rang and as always, Bertold waited for her.

They went to eat breakfast, and Belinda was ’forced’ to drink the shake again.

They went to the hospital and this time Egon behaved well.

Belinda watched him with sharp eyes. Every time they met, he played some kind of idea, but today nothing happened.

„Your health is good. We can change the medicine.” he took down the bracelet from Belinda’s twist, then gave her a box. „You need to drink this medicine after dinner. You need to come back after a week.” he sent them out.

Belinda was happy. She could stay awake during the day! But on the other side, Egon made her confused.

  Really! What happened to him?!

19