Chapter 35: Training 1
622 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They went to the practicing field. There were already some students. This time, all the mentors showed up.

Belinda looked around, and she saw 20 students. They were whispering with each other and sometimes looked at a direction. She followed their gaze and saw a really beautiful girl. She never cared about appearance, but the girl had a perfect face and her long red hair give off a warm feeling, yet her cold expression made it impossible to speak with her.

  Boys always the same. When they saw a beauty they become crazy for her…

She didn’t care for them anymore and waited for the teacher to show up.

Some students came after them and slowly the appointed time arrived.

The teacher slowly walked out from the house. He was the same as a month before, but somehow he gave off a dangerous and scary aura. He stood in front of them and slowly looked at them one by one.

Belinda felt the pressure. The sweat ran down on her face. When he looked at her, she was afraid even to breathe.

„I see.” he took back his aura. „Finally some mentors remembered what their duty is.”

They finally were able to breathe, but some mentors didn’t dare to look up. They didn’t cared about their waste students, so they didn’t went with them to the hospital. The doctors didn’t mind it too, but the training was different. They knew Perdó too well, they didn’t dare to skip it.

„The students come closer and the mentors stand a little farther.”

They didn’t dare to delay the order and they changed their place fast.

„You can call me Pedró. I will take care of you in the next 2 weeks.”

He counted the students and knitted his brows.

„Kids, you saw that post? All of you go there and touch it with your cards.” he pointed at a stone post next to the house. „It can register you. From now on, every morning this will be your first task to do when you come here. Those who late or skip a day will be punished!”

He watched them register and in the end, his eyes become cold.

„The list I got yesterday had 2 more kids.” his voice was low, but everyone who heard him become frightened.

Pedró took out some talismans, then he disappeared.

Belinda only heard some ‘tap’ sound. When she looked behind, she saw the mentors’ ugly face.

„I sealed all of your internal energy. Now you are the same mortal as your student.” his look became colder. „It seems that after your graduation, some of you forget that the academy has rules, what you need to follow. In the next 2 weeks, I will teach all of you properly!”

Belinda never thought that because of 2 missing students, a 2 weeks nightmare will begin…

Pedró didn’t care about their age. His training was hard.

At lunch time, some students brought a big pot of soup. They didn’t feel that they could eat anything, but under Pedró’s watchful eyes they didn’t dare not to drink it.

It was some kind of energy soup. After they drank it, they were able to stand up and start the next hellish training.

At night, the kids weren’t able to stand anymore. The mentors weren’t in better state too.

Pedró took out some boxes.

„There’s medicine in it. Make sure to apply it on your body when you go back to your room. It will erase the pain and heal your muscles. Those who dare to skip a day, they will need to do a training 3 times harder than this!” he smiled the first time, but it was more frightening than his cold face. „You need to get my permission for your Power awakening, so work hard!”

The kids felt that all their hopes were shattered. The mentors felt that they were lucky. They didn’t need to come here again.

„Ops, I almost forgot! The mentors’ achievement will be graded too, so I hope I will see you all again!”

Some people cursed, some laughed. How could they forget that Pedró was always a training maniac. He would use any means to get more people under his hand.

They went to take a box and then left.

Belinda somehow was able to walk, but she couldn’t lift her hands. Bertold took her box and they walked back to the dormitory.

She used the array in her room to clean herself, then fell in her bed. She looked at the book on the desk. She thought a lot then sighed.

  Just what the hell am I doing? Even if I can find those books from my world, I can’t go back…

She tried to move, but her whole body was in pain. It made her realize this was reality, didn’t a dream. She tried to accept it, yet ended up running away. She couldn’t continue it this way!

Bertold took the box on the table. He opened it, then took out a talisman.

Belinda was too tired to pay attention to him. She closed her eyes but wasn’t able to sleep. After a time she felt that something fell on her back. From that place, a cold feeling started to spread through her body.

She was shocked. She opened her eyes and looked at her back. It was Bertold’s talisman.

  You can use it this way too?! So this is why Pedró was sure, we will be able to continue the training… But to apply, you need your mentor’s help…

She wanted to laugh. From the very beginning, Pedró tried to find a cause to train all of them. He used the punishment to make sure, the mentors would take care of their students. Maybe those 2 missing students didn’t exist at all…

Belinda looked up and realized, Bertold left her room without a word.

She sighed. This forced ’take care’ wouldn’t end well. She was sure, not every mentor could take it easy. Not to mention, they were tired too. The kids were already lucky if they got help to go back to their rooms.

16