Chapter 46: Puppet
522 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pedró walked to them with 2 dolls in his hand and handed it to them.

Belinda started to examine it. Not just the appearance, but even the touch gave her the feeling, she was playing with plasticine.

„I’m sure, for some degree, you already learned how to control your internal energy. These dolls need a little to grow, so send some into it. Even if you can’t, it’s okay, just focus your gaze on the doll’s face and it can pull it out.”

Belinda was interested in how it can pull out her energy, so she watched it’s ’face’. She felt a similar feeling when she touched the stone after her Power awakening. She was so focused on it that she forgot to throw it down. When it’s started to grown it scared her and she finally let go of it. She stepped back and watched it become similar to her. When it stopped to grown she was shocked. Was she really this skinny?

She looked at the other girl’s puppet. Its appearance wasn’t too thin. It was completely normal. If someone looked at it properly, they could see she used to do training.

Pedró didn’t say anything, just let the 2 kids became familiar with their puppets.

A teacher with a notebook in his hand walked over to them.

„Hi, new students! Tell me your name.”

Belinda wanted to answer, but she saw the teacher only looked at the red haired girl. She remained silent and waited for her turn.

„Aurél.” she answered slowly.

  Wha… ‘cute’?! What the hell with that name?!

Belinda was speechless. She didn’t realize the teacher turned to her.

„And you?” he asked impatiently.

„Ha?... Belinda.” she came back to her senses.

„Hmm. A girl with a boy’s name, and a boy with a girl’s name. Perfect pair!” he wrote in his notebook, then closed it and left.

  Perfect pair my ass! And how can that name be a boy’s name?!

„Okay, you looked enough! Now I will teach you how to command your puppet.” Pedró said.

To command a puppet wasn’t that hard. They could understand almost every word, you just needed to look at their ’face’ and say what you want from them.

Belinda felt that if they could speak, they would be the same as the robots. She touched it again and felt its texture changed. Now it was closer to the rubber. They were like balloons, human shaped balloons.

Pedró went with them a little farther away from the other students. He helped them to stand the right way, then showed some punches.

„These are the most common punches, so you can learn them easily.” Pedró repeated them again. „Now come the real lesson. You need to control your internal energy and wrap your hands with them. Think about it as if you wear gloves.” he stopped and showed his hands to them. They had a faint brown aura around them.

Belinda and Aurél nodded. They stood in front of their puppets and repeated those punches.

Pedró looked after them for a quarter of an hour then left to see the other students.

Belinda didn’t have the chance to enjoy the training, she felt a lot of eyes looked at her way. She was confused but slowly realized. She stood off the ways for the boys to look at Aurél!

She really wanted to cry. Why boys became so stupid when they saw a beauty?! She saw the teachers scolded a lot of them for doing mistakes, but they still continued to look there.

Belinda sighed and decided, next time she would stand farther away from her!

The supposed to be easy training became hell for her. Being under so many watchful eyes, she felt a lot of pressure. She looked at Aurél, but she punched the puppet as if the world around her didn’t exist. Belinda realized, she was too used to these things.

The training slowly, really slowly, finally ended. Belinda collapsed on the ground and she felt as if she did a whole week training without stopping.

The teachers walked around and wrote down their result, then they took back the puppets and the children left.

Belinda looked at her puppet. It showed that she hit it 2436 times and the strongest punch was 8… She realized, Pedró didn’t tell them what it means. She looked at Aurél’s puppet and her chin fell. She hit it 4897 times… The training lasted for 5 hours, so it meant she punched it almost every 5 seconds…

  Is she crazy? And the strongest one was 34?! Did she eat spinach before training or what?

She looked around and saw some puppets where the strongest one didn’t even reach 30… And they already trained for a month… She was speechless. It seemed her result was normal, but the girl next to her was a monster.

Pedró walked to them. He looked at Belinda’s puppet and nodded, then he looked at the other one and froze. He opened his mouth but couldn’t say anything.

  It’s unbelievable, right? I can understand how you feel.

Pedró slowly came back to his senses and proudly nodded.

„You have really good energy control. Do you interested to become my helper? I can train you until you will be the strongest one!”

„… no, thank you. I don’t intend to become a muscle man!” Aurél refused him without mercy.

Pedró felt hurt. „Really, the kids nowadays can’t understand what’s good to them.” he shook his head and walked away.

Belinda was angry. She thought that Pedró would let them go, but he just left and the other teachers didn’t seem to intend to go to them. She was hungry, so hungry, yet she needed to wait until all the other students left.

  I will stand far faaaar away from her the next time!

She blamed Aurél for everything that happened to her today. She walked to the cafeteria and beside her lunch, she chose a big bowl strawberry as her dessert. She walked to the tables but… there wasn’t an empty chair left.

  This shitty day! Just leave me alone!

18