Chapter 52: Horác’s past 3
491 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Horác was in that state for 2 years. The pain never stopped, but after some months he realized, his body turned the poison into energy and his cultivation slowly grew. When he woke up, he broke through the 7th level.

After the pain stopped, he slept for some days. When he woke up again, he was surprised. He was sure the doctors would notice his change and someone would came to him, yet he was alone.

He went out to find someone, but the students cried out and ran away when they saw him.

Horác froze on the spot and touched his face. He didn’t felt any difference on it so he didn’t understood what was so frightening.

To protect the frightened girls, a heroic young doctor showed up. He was afraid too and didn’t dare to go closer, but he sent Horác back to his room.

Later the principal and the two strongest teachers visited him. They told him his body had a dangerous aura. The students with low cultivation levels couldn’t stand it. They prepared a special room for him, where a lot of arrays could seal it. They were calm as if it was nothing, but Horác saw on their eyes, it wasn’t that easy for them to stay in the same room with him.

He went to the prepared room and closed himself in. He wanted to think. His classmates were already mentors or left, but with this body, he couldn’t care for kids. If he left, all the sects would go after him. A body with such a strong poison had huge value.

The first person who visited him was Timur, but he was sure it was his father’s command, so he sent him away. Even if he was mistaken he didn’t care. He didn’t wanted the others to misunderstand it and believe that they joined hands to fight against Timur’s brothers.

After 2 weeks, Gyöngyvirág came to visit him. She just found out he was awake and ran there. Horác felt a little complicated when he saw a man stood next to her and hold her hand. That man had an expressionless face, but from his body language, Horác saw that he cared for her.

Before Gyöngyvirág was able to say anything he congratulated them. He wished them happiness. He laughed when he saw her shy side.

After Gyöngyvirág calmed down, she told him her body became stronger, and almost all the poisons were ineffective against her. She hoped that he could feel better, because he didn’t do anything bad, but helped her.

When they left, Horác promised them if one day their children came to the Academy he would look after them. They were surprised to hear that he wanted to become a teacher, but they understood, with his body he didn’t have too much choice. Even if he couldn’t teach the kids, he could do a lot of poison research. He was sure the academy would gladly accept him.

He told the principal his intent and he gladly accepted him. They build a special laboratory for him and he moved in after a month. The room had a lot of arrays around it. They told that it was for protection, but he felt more like it was a prison. This was his little cell where he would spend his life imprisonment.

Decades passed and Horác slowly learned how to control his aura. He wasn’t good at it, it was only 1 or 2 hours, but he finally was able to meet with others. Some teachers created a special bracelet with arrays for him. If he wore it, it was able to suppress his aura for 4 hours, but he could only use it once a day. This way he was able to step in the classroom again and became a fulltime teacher.

At that time he found out Timur became a teacher too. He didn’t understood, someone who hated kids why chose this kind of life. But he didn’t needed to think about it, Timur told him. When his brothers heard about Horác’s poisonous body they told it to his father. They spoke a lot about it until his father became interested and gave him a mission. ’Don’t come back, until you make him join our sect.’

Horác spent all his free time on research. He never gave up his wish to completely erase the poison in his body. Some teachers just shook their heads, they were sure it was impossible. To erase the poison it’s meant to destroy his root. It was the same as his death…

During those decades a lot of things happened. Horác slowly forgot his painful past and only lived for his research. He drank a lot of poison and breakthrough the 12th level, but after that, his cultivation stopped. The poisons that existed in this world weren’t enough strong to help him anymore.

After this he realized, he wasn’t able to completely seal his aura anymore. A little leaked and the kids were afraid of him. They didn’t cried or ran away, so Horác didn’t mind it. For a teacher, if his students were afraid of him was the better. This way they never dared to go against him, and he was able to play around as he desired.

His life went this way until one day he ran into a second year’s student, who was different. He wasn’t affected by his aura, but the most surprising wasn’t this. He had a pair of beautiful blue eyes, which made Horác felt so nostalgic. Gyöngyvirág had the same eyes, and when he saw it was paired with an expressionless face, he knew who stood in front of him.

Horác forgot a lot of things. He didn’t even remember the names of those friends who betrayed him, but there was only one person he wasn’t able to forget all these years. Didn’t matter how much he tried to lie to himself, she left a deep impression on him. He wasn’t able to help her any ways when she needed it, so he vowed to fulfill that one promise. He accepted their son as his first helper.

Horác drank his tea and watched the clouds. At that time, Bertold was so cute…

15