Chapter 55: Kick
499 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belinda looked around and felt that the world never was this colorful.

Amand stood not far from her and frowned. He didn’t taught her, yet she was able to break through. He felt annoyed, he wanted to know who stood in his way and helped her. When he realized Belinda was looking at him, he smiled and walked closer.

„Congratulations on your breakthrough! You finally stepped on the first level.”

  What first level? Why Horác didn’t mention anything about it?!

Belinda was confused. She opened her mouth to ask, but in the end, she stopped. She wasn’t sure if he would tell her the truth.

Amand saw her hesitation and he was sure someone taught her and said bad things about him. He knew Bertold’s personality, so he crossed him. But who dared to badmouth him?

„After the Power awakening, your body was in the adaptation’s state. It’s going through some changes and become used to the energy. We call this state level zero.” Amand started to teach her. He wanted to see how bad her impression was about him. „When you learn how to absorb the world’s natural energy and know, how to circulate it properly, after some practice you can break through to the first level, but your mental state needs to be in good condition.”

Belinda nodded. She finally understood why Bertold took her out of the water yesterday. He saw that she was close to her breakthrough and stopped her to take a break.

  I’m sure, Horác saw it too. Then why didn’t he told me?

She was angry, she couldn’t wait to see him again and teach him a lesson.

Her wish came true earlier than she thought. When the class ended and she went out, he was there, foolishly laughing.

All the suppressed rage broke out in Belinda and she ran there. She kicked his shin. She felt satisfied, but then she froze.

  Wait! Why does it become so silent? What happened with the students laughing and shouting?

She slowly looked around and all the students looked at her with shocked or horrified expressions. She finally realized, she kicked the most feared person in front of everyone…

Amand almost fell on the ground from fright. He never thought there would be a student who dared to kick Horác. Was there any person who wasn’t afraid of him? Of course not! During these decades, there wasn’t anyone who was able to resist his aura. When Bertold suddenly showed up, no one understood what made him different. There were some students with yin or yang body before, but they were affected too. Some teachers even went so far that they paid to some students to challenge him and took his blood for research. When Horác found it out he went on a rampage. He fought with those teachers and defeated them. He laughed crazily and told them ’if you want blood I can give you a drop, but you need to drink it here and now’. Luckily, the principal appeared in time and stopped him. After that, no one dared to lay a hand on Bertold.

Amand felt that someone was looking at him. He looked up and met with Horác’s eyes. When he saw he smiled at him, he felt his body turned cold. He realized that kid was under his protection too!

Horác looked around and saw the other teachers’ reactions. He went to eat breakfast together with her to let the others understood the situation, but he never thought she would be so daring to kick him in front of everyone.

He was happy to see she wasn’t afraid of him, but as a teacher, it’s hurt his pride…

„I see. I need to teach you how to show respect to your teacher.” he smiled happily then grabbed Belinda’s hand and dragged her away.

  Shit! I didn’t think before I acted! Someone, please save me!

Belinda looked around for help, but everyone evaded her gaze. Even the teachers treated it as if they didn’t see anything. She realized how big Hidden Boss was Horác…

  Where is Egon when needed?!

They went to the Park. When Horác found an empty place he sat down on a bench. He looked at her without a word.

Belinda felt her clothes became wet from sweat. She didn’t dare to look up, she just watched her shoes. The pressure was too strong, her legs couldn’t move, it didn’t matter how much she wished to run away.

Horác was speechless. He didn’t understand where the little girl’s courage went. He shook his head, then laughed. He couldn’t be angry at this silly child.

Hearing the laughter, Belinda slowly looked up. She saw that Horác wasn’t angry at her anymore and felt relieved.

„So can you tell me why you kicked me?” Horác asked, but his face suddenly changed. „What’s with this ’where to start’ face?! Don’t tell me, you are the type who hold a grudge about little things!”

  Is it really that easy to read me?!

„Yes, so let it be!” Horác waved his arm. „You surprised me! I thought that you’ll need 2 more days to break through. You are really fast! So for a month, stop cultivating and concentrate on learning. From tomorrow onwards, every morning go to the practicing field. I’ll speak with Pedró and Amand about it. You can train calmly. Later I’ll help you to make up for those missed classes.”

Belinda sighed. She wasn’t interested in fighting and Horác was able to see it. It was really her weak point. She didn’t know if Horác really wanted to help her or this was her punishment.

Only the first 2 years had collective training. On those days when they had classes, the second years’ students used the biggest training field. After that, they needed to rent a field for training.

Horác accompanied her to have lunch and told her some tips. Gladly, the cafeteria was almost empty, so they sat in the corner and no one cared for them.

Later, Belinda went to work at the library and felt that everyone was looking at her. She felt speechless.

  Really! No difference where you are, humans love gossips!

15