Chapter 76: Narration
412 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Good evening everyone! Here is your favorite Majtán Belinda! Or not... Hahahaha... Okay, I stop to imitate Horác. So tonight I give you live broadcasting about our peeping tour! Yes, we are on our way to peep at the girls while they are taking a bath! As in every story, it’s a necessary event, so we can’t skip it! Our leader, Zotmund is really excited to help us to see the adults’ world. But first, we jump back in the time to see, why we ended up in this kind of situation...

In the morning they changed their wet clothes, but they didn’t have enough water to wash. During the day they walked again without stopping. They sweated and started to itch. The girl couldn’t stand it and asked Zotmund to find a lake or anything where they could take a bath.

The boys didn’t said anything. The itching was worse to them, so they hopefully waited. They felt that as a man saying they wanted to take a bath was unacceptable. They let the girls beg for it and when they got there they would just say ’if we already here then why not’. As if it means nothing to them...

They found a spring during the afternoon, but Zotmund stopped them. He said it would be better to wait until dark, so even if other students came here they couldn’t see them...

  And this is how we are here now! As you could see some boys are confused, and some looking away as if they don’t care. Maybe you are one of the confused ones, thinking about why we want to peep on 10 years old kids? The answer is easy! Because I f@cking don’t care about their bodies! As I told you before, we are here because it’s a cliché event that appears in almost every story. Tonight as a girl, my responsibility to make Zotmund fail! To understand how I will do it we need to jump back to some days before...

Belinda was done with her job in the library when Marina called her into a room. They sat down and Belinda watched the snacks on the table.

„You don’t need to be so tense. I just want to ask a favor from you.” Marina said while she drank her tea. „Bertold and Zotmund are close friends, so I’m sure, you guys will be in the same team during the field practicing.”

Belinda nodded. It wasn’t hard to find out.

Marina smiled at her. „During this training, in the first 3 days, a mentor will go with you. I hope that it won’t be Zotmund, but if it happens can you look after him? You don’t need to do too much, just make sure he won’t do anything with the girls.”

Belinda’s face darkened. She could imagine that animal lay his hands on the girls, but how could she stop him? „I’m just a student...”

„You don’t need to do anything.” she placed a talisman on the table. „Just tore it when you see him going too far. It’s pretty easy, not?”

Belinda put away the talisman, but she was confused. How could she follow him?...

  So that’s it! I have that talisman. Originally I hoped I don’t need to use it, but after he attacked me some days before I was really waiting for the time I can use it! Hahaha! There always needs to be a traitor!

„Hey, Belinda! What are you doing behind the tree?” Zotmund called her. „Come here! You are the one, who needs this adventure the most! You need to awaken the man in you!”

  What man, you bastard!! I’m a girl!

She tore the talisman and threw it away. It flew in the air then turned into a little tornado.

Zotmund didn’t realize something was wrong, so he continued to teach the boys. „You need to be extremely careful when you walk! Don’t let them hear you! Gladly, the spring was surrounded with a lot of bushes so you guys could find a lot of good peeping points...”

„Hehehe... Peeping on what?” they heard a cold voice whispering.

Zotmund’s face was blank and he slowly turned back. „Dear Marina, it’s my pleasure seeing you here.”

Something writhed around Zotmund’s body. It was a whip. „You think I let you go?”

Zotmund smiled. „Dear, I don’t mind S&M, but usually it’s me who holds the whip...”

Marina pulled the whip and Zotmund went closer to him. „Don’t think your dirty tricks will work on me!”

Then she used some talisman and sealed Zotmund’s voice and movement.

„Student! This was the last day when a mentor helped you. I’m sure you can handle the other things.” she said to the shocked kids then they disappeared.

The boys looked at each other and didn’t understand what happened. They went back to their tents and waited for the girls to come back. They needed to speak about what to do next.

Belinda slowly walked behind them. She wiped the sweat from her forehead. Before Zotmund disappeared he still looked at her. Those eyes told her it wouldn’t end so easily. She knew that she couldn’t hide it was her, but she hoped it wouldn’t have any consequences.

She sat down on a rock and looked up at the sky. She hoped something would make Zotmund too busy to care for her.

The girls came back after half an hour. The boys told them Zotmund was taken away by a teacher, then they went to take a bath too.

Gregori wanted to call Belinda, but she went into her tent to sleep. How could she go with them?!

2 hours later she went out. She walked around and after she was sure the others were sleeping, she went to take a bath. She was used to being treated as a boy, but she couldn’t be that foolish to take down her clothes in front of the others.

The water was cold, but for her yin body, it was perfect. She summoned her cat and played with it. It was restless as if it tried to say it was sad for not being summoned for days.

Belinda did her best to satisfy its wishes then went back to sleep.

24