Chapter 3: Talented Ball
66 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The last time in total drama island: the screaming moles are taking the competition by storm, leading to the expulsion of two killer catfish, Ezekiel; frankly who cares ?; for her sexist comments and Eva for her temper, Heather created the first alliance and conspiracy, stealing Eva's MP3 player and watching the circus burn, very clever girl.

Will more alliances form? Can Gwen stay awake for the rest of the episode? And who will get their butt kicked at the elimination ceremony? Find out now in total drama island !. "

#music#

In the dining room, most of them endured breakfast.

"You look terrible, buddy," the host said to Duncan.

"Do you want to see how bad I am ?!" Duncan threatened.

"Wou, calm down"

"He's still stressed out from lack of sleep, plus Harold snored all night," Courtney chimed in.

"Heheh, horrible"

The mentioning entered with his face painted causing the laughter of the other participants.

"Very funny" he complained when he noticed the joke

"Where are Jude and Gwen? Are they still sleeping on the floor?" Asked the presenter.

"I think so" Cody replied just for them to walk through the door.

"Hi guys" Jude greeted his team.

"You enjoyed your nap," Cody scoffed.

"Like a rock"

"Do the rocks sleep?" Lindsay asked Heather that she just rolled her eyes

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I was surprised to wake up with Gwen next to me, but since Trent is trying to flirt with her and you see some chemistry, I just carried her to her bed, she woke up unexpectedly quickly because I just went to brush my teeth"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I can't feel my face and it seems like slept on the floor because of how my back is" she slaps her face on the table. The others didn't make jokes just for her victory.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"They were very nice to put me to bed, I wish it was Trent ... I never said that!" Gwen threatened.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

After Heather reasserted her leadership both in her alliance and with the catfish, it was time for the next challenge.

On an airtight court, Duncan lay down on the benches.

"Wake me up and it will be the last thing you do," Tyler swallowed at the threat.

"This is all your fault, Harold" Courtney sentenced

"Snoring is a medical problem, ouoh"

The chef blew a whistle next to Harold's ear

"Thank you referee, today you will play the classic dodge ball" The presenter told them and then went on to explain the rules.

"An intellectual challenge," Noah said sarcastically.

"As he was saying, moles must leave three players on the bench"

The chosen ones were Gwen, who was barely standing, Jude, who wanted to rest a little more, and Noah, who simply volunteered.

The first round was Courtney, Katie, DJ, Harold and Tyler against Cody, LeShawna, Hethear, Lindsay and Owen.

"Fight little fish, otherwise the victory will not be so satisfactory" The conspirator provoked them.

"You will see we will make dinner and then we will eat it"

Courtney just hit her face at Tyler's nonsensical response.

"Win the best of five games, now, go hard"

Cody threw the first ball, however, missed and gave Tyler a chance to counterattack, which he did not take advantage of because his ball hit Sadie.

"That will ruin her makeup," Chris teased.

"Great shot, now try to hit the other team!" Courtney yelled at him.

He didn't get a chance because Owen dispatched him.

"Time to unleash my crazy skills"

"Try it skinny" Leshawna didn't take Harold seriously

It was not for less, the subject only bounced the ball against the ground and was later eliminated by the girl while he fled.

"This is how we sweep"

"Someone remind me, what was he doing with this?" Lindsay asked with a ball in her hands until a throw from Katie hit her in the face.

"Yes!" she shook hands with her team.

"Are you okay, Lindsay?" Jude said

"I'm fine, thanks for asking Julio" She only had a few bruises on her face.

In the end with some incredible shots, Cody won the round for his team.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"The balls must be tricked, the curved shot I believe it, but the electric that chases you is very false" Jude commented

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It was a good try." Jude helped Katie stand up when she slid close to him.

"Thanks"

Jude dodged a ball coming towards him courtesy of Courtney.

"Whoops, she slipped on me"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

I know it's a competition, try not to take it personally. "Jude scratched his neck.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I bet that mole, he's planning something." Courtney had a deadly look.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"We must believe in ourselves to win" Harold said as if it were a movie.

"I think ... you suck!"

"You throw like a girl"

"Look who's talking" Courtney couldn't stand how stupid Tyler was.

"That was a warm-up, I can master this game, just give me the balls."

"Whatever, I'm just targeting the other team."

The next round: Katie, Sadie, Tyler, Geof and Bridgette against Owen, Beth, Jude, Lindsay and Trent. Gwen was still resting and Noah excused himself again.

Tyler grabs his teammates' balls and starts spinning, throwing the balls at random.

"Ugh" One hits the chef in the stomach

"Hey watch your face" Another is dodged by Chris

The next one goes to the benches but does not hit someone, miraculously, the last one shoots towards Lindsay's face, knocking her down.

"Not!" Tyler said surprisingly.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"To be honest, I've tried to work up the courage to ask that girl out, hitting her in the face isn't a good start, right?" Tyler was saddened.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Finally!" Courtney celebrated that he finally gave him someone valid.

When Tyler tries to go help her, Jude's ball hits him.

"Lindsay I think you should go for ice" Jude lifted her off the ground.

"Oh dear, how is my face?" Linsay's face was bruised and inflamed.

"You always look good even though it's a bit swollen, come on let's treat it"

"You're in the middle of a challenge" Heather and Courtney yelled, although the latter regretted it and added a detail for her team.

"What are you doing standing attack ?!"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Jude is so nice, I wish we were on the same team" Katie sighed, ignoring that she was on his team.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It's time, let's play!" However, the one who took the initiative was Owen who shot down the rest of the catfish quickly.

"Good that, big man." Jude patted him on the back.

"haha, I don't know what happened to me"

"That ball to Geof's face, I want it on repeat for the viewers" Chris was speaking on a radio.

"I'm glad someone is trying." Heather gave Noah a bad look who was just reading.

"Oh, sorry, keep up with the killer shots, wuju" with those empty words and reluctantly he continued with his thing.

"Great team spirit" After criticizing Noah, went on to keep humiliating the catfish.

"We're 2-0, how does it feel to be such a loser?"

"Not very good" Unbelievably Harold replied depressed.

"This is not over, someone wake up Duncan"

"No, he will kill us" DJ replied.

"I will kill someone if we lose again," Courtney was frantic

"She's right we should try" Harold supported the idea.

"Thanks ... wake him up"

"Why me?"

"Because apart from Tyler, you are the worst in this game and if he kills you it will not affect the outcome"

"Impossible, I won't"

Due to Harold's cowardice, they all cooperated to wake up punk with a branch.

"It better be good for sticking splinters in my face."

"They are tearing us and we need your help"

"Why should I do it?"

"Because if we lose, I'll make sure you go home." Courtney was serious.

"Okay, I'll play, but it will be my way, we will use a plan that the reformatory call" tackle the new guy "Duncan grabbed her fist.

Under Duncan's leadership the catfish crushed the moles in the third round, the fourth did not start with the best predictions.

"Okay, not that Noah cares, but we are not going to lose another game against them, and where the hell are Lindsay and Jude ?, Uff" Heather complains to her team before looking for them.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

"Great, the swelling is already going down"

The couple was in the dining room looking for ice for Lindsay

"You're so considerate, Jill." Lindsay was about to say something else but Heather found them.

"This is unacceptable" The girl looked angry.

"Heather, calm down" Jude tried to reassure her, from the way she was acting, it seemed like they hadn't won yet.

"Calm down on this." Heather tossed him a chair.

Jude lunged at Lindsay to prevent either of them from getting hurt. They stood eye to eye, being on top of each other, but it was not the time for romance, Jude got up quickly to subdue Heather.

"Let go of me!" She was in an immobilizing hug.

"Not until you calm down and stop throwing chairs"

Heather saw that she had no choice and gave in, for the moment.

"Okay, I exaggerated, let me go!"

Jude released her, and since did not continue attacking, they returned to the court.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"That was ... what was the word? Fire?" Said the worried blonde

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"That idiot was on my list, I wish Noah didn't have a sign saying kicked off the island" Heather crossed her arms.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It's the first time I've submitted a pretty girl ... since I came back" Jude just laughed.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Just sit down"

Lindsay was the only one who listened.

"How are we doing?"

The field spoke for itself with another victory for the catfish

"You know, you could pretend that you care about this," She scolded Noah.

"Noah you should at least give it a try, I heard even Gwen got a ball for the team" Jude's voice joined the conversation.

"Sports are not my thing" He ignored everything to continue with his book.

"Well, I tried." He shrugged, looked at Heather and made a beheading signal at Noah.

She just looked at him in surprise

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It seems that the giggling boy is not innocent as shown ... and that increases my desire to kick him out" Heather went from smiling to a serious expression putting her hands on her hips.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Well, the game tiebreaker" Ad Chris.

Without any new strategy, the moles could only lengthen the game to compete in resistance, everyone had their turn, except for Noah. In the end they were: Owen and Cody against Sadie and Duncan.

Cody tried to knock Duncan down, but he dodged causing the ball to bounce and close to him again, sadly when he tried to get close to the line to get it back was at the mercy of Sadie, he closed his eyes waiting for the blow, however, when this did not arrive,opened his eyes and stared as Sadie waved her fingers a bit nervously.

"Hello, cute, and bye" She just touched him with the ball

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Hurting someone's face is not the best way to get close to that person, can you imagine hitting them with a ball, I would die of shame" Sadie said.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

Confused returned to the bench.

"I think you have a fan" Jude whispered.

Cody just smiled hoping it's true.

............................. Static .................... ..................................

"Although it sounds incredible, I am always the one who approaches the ladies, a girl who is interested in me first is something new"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

Owen could not alone and ended up on the ground at the hands of Duncan.

"Killer catfish take victory" The team celebrated their first victory.

"Duncan is the man" Geof with the rest of the team congratulated the punk

"Moles, what happened?" Beside them, the host was talking to the losers.

"What can I say, little effort" Somehow Noah decided that saying that was appropriate.

"Shut up" Gwen left frustrated.

"For the first time I agree with her" Heather and the others left.

"How sensitive"

At the elimination ceremony.

"Campers, you have made your decision, one of you will go home and he will never be able to return."

"Chris, stop that, anyone with two fingers of a brain knows who is leaving" Jude did not like how Chris dragged on this matter.

"Who is the presenter here?" He glared at him and proceeded to deliver the marshmallows until only one remained.

"Noah or Jude, the person going home is ..." Chris's dramatic pause seemed ridiculous to Jude under the circumstances.

 

 

"Noah" he tossed the candy at Jude.

"Gosh, I'm going to faint from surprise, hahaha"

"They're kidding, I'm leaving here" Noah left without making a fuss

"Okay, this was not the most dramatic ceremony, but I still get paid, hahaha, with a bonus"

.................................................. .................................................

Another day at camp along with another challenge, this time on a stage

"Hopefully we'll see a musical, I love them, especially those where they sing and dance"

"Hahaha, never change Lindsay" Jude cracked up.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I'm not sure if Jude understands that Lindsay is not joking" Trent said confused.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Gwen, save a place for you" The musician and the goth shot each other glances just like Jude and Lindsay. Heather was annoyed by the whole scene.

"Welcome to our luxurious outdoor amphitheater" Chris had open arms.

"Today's challenge is a classic in the camps, a talent contest"

"Yes incredible!" Owen got up.

"You have 8 hours to choose the three most talented of your team, they can do anything ... as long as it is legal"

Duncan throne fingers

"You will be judged by rap superstar and legend, Master Chef. Good luck."

The teams parted ways to test their talents.

"Alright, I'll be the team captain, let's get started" Heather took the lead immediately.

"Wait, who said you were the captain?" Gwen protested.

"She just said it," Lindsay said innocently.

"Let's vote and win"

"Push your choice, it's not exactly democratic"

"I saved you a cupcake" Trent came out of somewhere with dessert.

"Trent, don't you mind me leading this project?" Heather was smiling.

"Sure, go ahead" He replied without giving it any importance.

"Judging, let's go companions"

"Whatever" Gwen resigned herself.

Each camper showed a talent.

On the catfish side, Katie and Sadie left their team speechless with their dancing skills, though by their faces not in a good way.

Owen burped the alphabet

"Disgusting rejected" Sentenced the leader

Tyler demonstrated his yoyo skills until he got tangled up.

 "Geez, that's bad, I wish they had approved the fight with bears" Chris mentioned who was passing by.

At last a decent act appeared with Heather's ballet, who accepted a position with "humility".

When the moles were resting, the leader sent Lindsay on a spy mission.

"How boring, she just writes in a book" The blonde watched Gwen until she got distracted by a certain boy who was resting in a tree.

"I tried that once and fell on my head"

Returning to the other team, they approved of the DJ ribbon dance and saw the surfer's talent.

"What do you think, I can be like this for 10 minutes" She just stood on her hands.

"It would be nice, if you were a monkey, next" Commented Courtney.

Next was Harold, he took a deep breath, concentrated and ...

"Next" Courtney didn't even give her a chance.

Back to the program of Lindsay, the spy.

"And so you sleep in trees without falling down" Jude gave him a life lesson.

"Thanks Jon, it was very, how do you say ?, educational"

"It was nothing, I'm glad to help you"

Lindsay gave her a little kiss on the cheek, they both looked happy, but the blonde's radio beeped.

"Lindsay, go ahead, what did you find out? ... hi, where are you?"

"I'm going back, I change"

"She took this very seriously, right?"

"You have no idea" It was surprisingly accurate comment from Linsay

The killer catfish team already had their participants ready: Geof, DJ and Courtney.

"I'm going to be on TV, buddy" The cowboy said to DJ.

"You're already on TV, Geof," Brigetted notified him.

As for the moles

"Trent, Justin and I will participate; unless Jude has a better talent" Heather pointed out.

"Although I do not understand Justin's talent, cannot participate, only have one ability that trust for this type of show and it is not very appropriate" With that comment decided.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

As there was time left before the start of the challenge, the campers took time off.

Gwen and Trent went to the lake.

"Sometimes I need to get away from everything so as not to go crazy, well, almost everything" The goth blushed as Trent watched.

Unfortunately Owen killed the moment with a cannonball that splashed them.

"Aaah! I hate this place"

"Good job, man"

"Sorry, buddy" The big man was really sorry.

Heather was using her time in the most productive way possible ... stealing Gwen's diary with Lindsay.

Jude and Cody talked as they walked aimlessly.

"And that's why I love chocolate" Cody finished a story.

"Did you really eat the chocolates on your entire block and didn't get sick?"

"The candy would never make me sick and I made $ 20"

Suddenly they ran into the best friends.

"Hey girls" Cody saluted in his style and Sadie returned a nervous salute.

"How are you doing? Are you in the contest?" Jude added.

"No, our dance was not enough" Katie was a little sad.

"You sure do great." Jude just kept his smile and Cody nodded.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"A cute boy is cheering me on, this camp is great" Katie spoke dreamily.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"This program is the best thing that ever happened to us, where the most tender boys would talk to us, especially me" Sadie was happy although she despised herself a bit.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Would you like to hang out with us? Ladies," Cody suggested.

They just screeched and accepted.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

When the time of the contest approached, the participants would prepare or fool around, in this case.

"Can you seriously stand on your hands for that long?" Geof told the surfer.

"Do you want to bet?"

With those words a betting group was formed, the boys against her.

"Time starts, now!"

She proceeded to stand hand in hand and walk with them, but since didn't notice where was going got entangled with a rope on stage.

"Ah" She fell to the ground, unraveling a stage light that crushed Courtney

"No! Courtney are you okay !?" Brigetted went down to see her status.

"Of course not, you killed ... you killed my violin!" Courtney was very angry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" The surfer was very sorry for which Courtney just gave a cry of sadness and anger.

"Wow, that's dirty play even for me." Heather added fuel to the fire.

"What do you mean?" The blonde replied

"Oh nothing, I mean, who would sabotage her own team by almost eliminating her partner?"

"Hey, maybe that's the way moles are, but catfish have class and team spirit."

"Well as a team you guys will fall too" Heather pulled away.

After a while, Chris started the show.

"It's time for the Wawanakwa Camp Talent Show, where 6 campers will give their all not to be humiliated"

"The first for the killer catfish, the big DJ"

DJ gave everything in his presentation, including his leotard, but because of his nerves got tangled with his ribbon falling to the ground.

"Delicate but masculine, what does the Master Chef think?"

The chef showed a sheet with the number 2

"Not much"

DJ left disappointed as the next contestant entered: Trent

"This song is for someone special"

"Everyone says there is only summer

But I think that is not in vain

The fun is swimming towards the sun

It'll just be the two of us ... "

Gwen was delighted to listen to the song.

"Good work, I like your style, it seems that the great Master chef too"

The chef raises an 8 for Trent.

"The moles outnumber the stinky catfish, next Bridgette ... and go away buddy don't hog the lights" Chris pushed Trent away.

Backstage

"Are you sure you can do it?" Courtney was asking the surfer.

"S-sure of course" she clutched her stomach

"You shouldn't have eaten so much junk food waiting"

On stage the Sufist tried, but she caused an experience with her vomiting by standing on her head that Chris had to go to commercials.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"This must be the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me in my life, if I go home will accept it" Bridgette said with embarrassment and sadness.

.............................. Static ................... ..................................

"We went back to the talent show, where Bridgette exploted up getting the worst possible grade, without further ado, the next Heather "

Instead of dancing, she sat on a chair.

"I was originally going to dance, but I want to celebrate team spirit with a collaboration." She pulled out Gwen's diary.

"It can't be" Gwen was shocked

"I want to introduce a word from Gwen, enjoy it"

.................................................. .................................................

"Friend, where did you get a spear?" Asked Cody in amazement

"It was a memory" He replied without giving it much importance

"Didn't arrest you at the airport?" Katie said worriedly.

"No, but there was a long wait, questions and a lot of paperwork." Jude remembered how boring it all was.

"That was a story," Sadie pointed out.

"But it doesn't get over his accident at the school fair," Jude stressed.

"Yeah Sadie, you don't seem like the type of girl who would do that with fireworks."

"I just wanted to cheer up Katie" she replied blushing

"It was not our intention to set the gym on fire ... Again" Katie tried to excuse herself

"Was there a first time?" Cody was amazed.

"I think we should save that story for another time we should go back, they must have already started"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Oh god, Jude couldn't be more perfect, although feel like he wants to avoid talking about his family." Katie finished with a worried expression.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Oh god, Cody couldn't be more perfect"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"What the hell is going on here? Why is everyone so quiet?" Jude wondered.

"And what's that smell !?" Cody was holding his nose.

"Okay, thanks for your attention, as a side note, Gwen those muscular arms that you felt weren't even from Trent" Heather finished her torture.

Gwen just ran out of the audience.

"That was mean" Courtney said

"Totally" Said the surfer a little healthier

"Well, after that interesting participation, can Geof's tricks be able to overcome Trent's song? Frankly, I doubt it" The host commented

"Tyler, where is Geof?" The surfer asked him.

"He's still passed out and covered in vomit on the nurse's table."

"You were supposed to wake him up and bring him here!" Yelled Courtney

"Sorry! There was no way"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"The truth is that I saw Lindsay alone and take the opportunity to ask her on a date" For Tyler's face it did not turn out very well.

........................ Static of the memory ....................... ...............................

The sportsman in red invited the blonde to go out with him.

"I'm sorry, Tyson, already have someone, but I'm sure you'll find a lucky girl to date" She put his hand on his shoulder, he just got depressed.

"Come on, can we be friends?" She was smiling at him.

Tyler nodded, he knew it was nothing personal.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It makes me happy to think that at some point it could be" Tyler sighed.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Now what ?! We have to send someone or we will lose" The Sufist shook Courtney.

Harold felt that his time had come and got up

"Katie and Sadie are ..." she couldn't finish her sentence

"Hey girls, gosh, what happened to you Courtney?" Katie said it because of the minor injuries she had from the accident with the light.

"That doesn't matter, come on stage"

And he sat down again.

Katie was surprised.

"Let's go all out, Sadie, let's repeat the school dance thing."

"Isn't it very dangerous? It could cause another fire."

"Let's do it for the team, besides, the boys will be watching us" With that the deal was sealed.

With the help of the show's production they were preparing.

"I have just received a report, due to hygiene and conscience issues, Geof will be replaced by Katie and Sadie"

They entered with futuristic looking helmets and gloves, electronic music played and they began to move. It was not the most refined dance, but the lasers that came out of his gloves, along with the smoke machine, were a nice touch, in the final movement they turned together causing a tornado of colored lights that ended in a large firework.

"Jaa, well, what did you think?" Katie was tired.

"That was ... brutal" Jude started clapping, followed by Cody, after nudging him to react.

The friends only smiled with tears in their eyes.

"After that show ... fantasist, let's see what says the Master Chef"

Unbelievably for everyone the chef was holding a 9.

"It's serious, man"

"It reminded me of my DJ days, at those big parties, just lack an accompanying voice"

"You are the judge, the catfish climb the waterfall to victory, but we still have one more contestant, so all is not lost ... fsss yeah right" Chris teased.

"It's the carp that climb the waterfall" Harold yelled at him.

 The host glared at him.

"Shut up Harold, we haven't won yet" Courtney snapped at him.

"This time we didn't set anything on fire" Katie whispered to Sadie

A bush suddenly caught fire.

"Well, almost nothing" Corrected Sadie

"Now clap for Justin"

This one stood on the stage and when he was going to start.

"Before you start, I have news for you, the producers of the program have an offer for you, if you decide to retire at this time, they will give you jobs for people of your appearance, if you understand me"

"Sure" Justin didn't even think about it.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"What? This program was only to launch my career, if it starts now I'm not going to complain"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Can you do this !?" Heather yelled at him

"I don't care long as they pay me"

A helicopter arrived to take Justin away.

"Bye, maybe we'll see each other later, start off" he yelled the last to the pilot.

"Even flying is beautiful" Owen commented.

"I never understood what was special about it" Jude mentioned confused by what happened.

"So, is it over for today?" Lindsay's question was what everyone thought.

"Maybe we will not kick someone out today, but moles still have to introduce someone else otherwise  will be forced to apply the punishment, "said Chris rubbing his hands.

"How bad can it be?" Asked Owen

"They will have to clean the communal toilets" Many were disgusted

"I can live with that" Owen replied.

"No dinner," Chris finished.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Owen ran out and crashed into a tree, passing out.

"Just great, he was the one who was going out," Heather complained.

"Where are the others? Izzy's dance I liked" Jude asked.

"Everyone is getting rid of the vomit from that guzzler blonde" she pointed to the surfer

"Only you and Cody remain, because Lindsay's talent wouldn't win even at a school fair."

"I'll silk it to Jude" Cody passed.

"If there is no other option, but I don't want to complain later, come Heather you will be my assistant"

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Do you want me to act or not?"

"Now to close this circus, we have Jude doing ... Who knows what?"

On stage was Jude blindfolded, with Heather standing behind him.

"Is it an act of magic?" Courtney wondered.

"Heather, don't move or you could get hurt"

"Just do it idiot!" She believed that Jude bluffing, however, was not going to risk.

Jude ran to her black-haired woman, she just closed her eyes waiting for him to pass, when didn't feel any damage, she opened them to see that Jude passed her.

"Where's the trick? Will his head fall off like in the movies?" Duncan joked.

"Not exactly." Jude held up a few pieces of black clothing.

"That's ..." Heather couldn't believe it and groped.

"Dude, it can't be" Chris laughed.

"You have to teach me to do that" Duncan told him.

"Jude, you rule" Cody yelled at him.

The girls were just embarrassed or outraged, except for Lindsay who dropped the bomb.

"Isn't it underwear?"

Sure enough, Jude removed Heather's underwear without undressing her.

"I thought this ability was a myth" Harold muttered.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Listen to what she did to Gwen, when will I get another chance to use this ability fairly" Jude crossed her arms.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Here you go, I must admit that this color suits you" he said laughing.

"Give me that, pervert, wait for my revenge" Jude dodged a slap from Heather.

"Out of curiosity chef, how much would you have given him?"

The chef raised a 7

"I don't want to know what you need for a 10 and with this cloth trick we closed the talent contest from the Wawanakwa camp, see you next time" Chris closed the program.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

At night, Jude took a night walk until he ran into someone on the beach.

"You're Bridgette? Right?" A blonde was sitting on the sand.

"Yes and you are Jude, that thing you did to Heather was fabulous"

"Thanks even though I only use that talent when necessary, I don't want to look like a pervert"

"We understand you, she deserved it"

"What are you doing here alone?"

"I was just thinking, today I ruined them for my team, in various ways" She buried her face in her arms.

"We all make mistakes"

"Yes, but not everyone throws up their peers on television"

"They'll get over it"

"They must think I'm disgusting, I even knocked Geof out with my vomit."

"I'm not going to lie to you, I wasn't there and I'm not going to watch the replay, I can't stand that kind of thing, but if they are people who are worth it, they will keep talking to you and treating you as a friend"

"Why are you cheering me on? We are from rival teams"

"This is just a TV contest, and you're a sad pretty girl, it's obvious I'm going to try to help" Jude kept her smile

"Thank you" she could not continue because heard a scream in the distance.

"Isn't that it?"

In the distance they could see Heather, covered in what looked like ants, running

"You can't get bored in this place hahaha."

Thanks for reading and remember: with $ 2 you buy a soda

 
 
 
3