Chapter 4: Camping, phobias and reunion
76 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Last time on Total Drama Island, the dodge ball and talent show brought out the worst in our campers, it was amazing!; the killer catfish fought their way out of the pit known as defeat, even with Bridgette's clumsiness and laziness of Duncan, they managed to beat, taking Noah's know-it-all out of the game and in a surprise twist Justin left the show to pursue his career. Did Heather get his well-deserved for reading Gwen's diary? Will we see another contestant's underwear? And who will walk on the pier of shame? Find out now in Total drama island! "

#music#

They were all gathered at the campfire

"Campers today will test their survival skills in the open air, I'm not going to lie to you some may not return, alive at least"

Several were scared.

"Hehehe, you only have to spend one night in the forest, everything you need is at your station you just have to find it" Chris threw a map and a compass to each team

"And watch out for the bears, we lost some intern, the first team to come back for breakfast gets immunity" A horn sounded

"Well go now"

After some bear stories from Owen and Izzy the teams set off.

"Hey, Gwen can I walk with you" Trent asked.

"No" Gwen looked downcast.

"Hey, if this is because of the book"

Gwen just ignored Trent and left alone, leaving him depressed

.................................................. .................................................. ......

The catfish stayed together until.

"Look, Sadie, blueberries"

"I adore, adore, blueberries" she said excitedly

"Yes, they are our favorites"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Katie and I have a weakness for blueberries" she laughed

"Yes, that's true, I remember when we had your blueberry birthday cake before the party" They both laughed because it turns out that they were together in the confessional.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"One of them will be the next to go," Heather said with a sour face and scratching herself.

"Who is it?" Asked Trent

"Who do you think?" Heather reached over to point at Gwen, who was still down, and at Jude, who was trying to cheer Gwen up.

"He took my underwear off in public and she shot me a fire ant farm"

"Yeah, but you read her diary in front of everyone" Trent said

Heather stood up and looked at her classmates causing them to collide.

"And!?"

"That was cruel"

"They are going to fall!"

.................................................. .................................................. ......

"They were so delicious"

"True, I can not believe how delicious they were" answered Sadie removing traces of blue in her mouth.

"But where is the rest of the team?"

"Oh no, I hope they are close"

"Damn, it's like when we lost our mothers at the mall at age 7"

"Yes, I wet the security guard's shirt with my tears"

They both looked for their team worried.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

The moles settled in their post.

"I'll go get food" Owen left

"This will be a good week for my diet, just stop those stupid bear sounds" Heather would tell him.

Some time later with no sign of Owen, the moles were hungry.

"I think my stomach ate my stomach" Izzy commented.

"Somebody wants fruit" Jude came out of the thicket with fruit.

"Where did you get it?" Asked Beth

"From the forest, there are several blueberry bushes, I got sick of waiting for Owen" He took something small out of a bag and chewed on it.

"Are those candies ?!" Cody got excited.

"Share a little, doll " LeShawna added.

"Nope" Jude said laughing

"Man, I thought we were friends"

"No, Cody, they are not sweet."

"So what are?" Trent asked.

"Insects, I know they are not for everyone, if anyone wants let me know" He pulled out another to chew on it.

Some walked away and went for the fruit

"I, I, I remember when had to use them to survive when was escaping from the army through the jungle" Izzy grabbed a handful" Izzy grabbed a handful

"Your life must be interesting" Jude smiled and saw that everyone was eating, except Heather.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I know that she is not the most sympathetic in the world, but I don't want to have enemies, besides she already received her own, saw the bites on her body"

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Do you want blueberries?" Jude offered him.

"I don't need your stupid fruit, pervert"

"Come on it's just a contest, it would kill you to be more gentle"

"Courtesy does not earn $ 100,000"

"I bet you a good person wins this show, if you win, I will be your servant for a season and if I win you will be my servant" Jude was very decisive.

"I accept" Heather didn't hesitate either.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"He put it on a tray for me, I don't even have to plan a revenge, 100.000 dollars and a servant, it will be perfect" Heather's smile was very evil

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I know you will not back down, you seem very proud, besides who would trust you again after retracting your word on television"

Heather just looked at him defiantly.

"Hey, who ordered one of olives and extra cheese?" A strange guy with a pizza appeared.

Without a word, Jude kicked him in the stomach sending him flying, but catching the pizza.

"Great, a wild pizza delivery guy, it's the second time I've run into one, the first time get away" Jude seemed to mean it.

"They are difficult to capture, especially the one for Chinese food, it was tracking one for hours and I lost it" Izzy added.

"They're kidding, right?" Trent asked Cody that he just shrugged.

"Who wants pizza?"

Most raised their hands.

"Don't you want my stupid pizza?"

"Idiot, wait for me to win" Anyway she took a rebate.

"That I smell is pizza"

Owen showed up with fish to go with the pizza.

.................................................. .................................................

At night the catfish set up their tent without realizing that they were missing members

"Wow, you set up shops like a boy" Geof said to Bridgette

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It was not my best phrase" Geof patted his face

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I mean, you are not picky, fearing dirt"

"Thank you, Geof" Yes, Geof's phrase sucked, but the surfer was glad that he didn't resent her.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I will follow the advice of Jude, sure everything will be fine" The blonde was hopeful

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"What's for dinner woman? I'm starving" Duncan said to Courtney.

"I'm not going to dignify that with an answer"

"Hey guys, look what I found" DJ was bringing a cute bunny.

"Well, I've never had rabbit stew, but what the heck."

"Oh no, this will be my new pet I'll call her bunny"

The catfish were doing their thing.

.................................................. .................................................

Owen kept telling his bear stories while they were grilling another round of fish, when they noticed Izzy was missing.

"Izzy, the mole, where are you?" Owen screamed until bushes were heard moving.

"Oh well, for a moment I thought we had lost you" A big bear came out of the bushes

"Great pyramid of Egypt!" With the bear's growls, Owen went hysterical, running and screaming, the others just froze in fear.

"Easy guys, he's just a guy in costume" Jude walked over and took off his mask.

"Old Jenkins! ... I always wanted to say that, it's just Izzy"

"Hahaha, you caught me"

"That joke was the best, your costume is very realistic if I had not seen real bears, I would believe it"

"What are you insane !?" Gwen yelled.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It was fun,  should see their faces, they were like those of: A bear will eat us all and I rarrrr, I'm going to eat them; as if it were possible, haha, but that boy discovered me interesting, his eyes tell stories and his shirt too" Izzy still had the costume on.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

On the other side, Duncan terrified his team with scary stories.

"When they thought that were safe, heard a chilling laugh, the last thing they thought was that the killer was ... here!" Duncan pulled out a hook.

Everyone screamed and the punk laughed

"Duncan that wasn't funny at all," Courtney scolded him.

"Or if it was I wish there was a camera here, wait, if there is"

"You are so evil, do your parents even like you?"

"I'm not ScaredMcChicken, I haven't asked you lately."

A wolf howl was heard and she shielded herself in Duncan's arms, who gave Geof a thumbs up.

After the bad drink they were getting ready to rest in the tent, but Bridgette wanted to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

"H-Hello, is there anybody there?"

A group of bats attacked her causing her to trip over her and accidentally a fiery fathom flew into the tent burning her

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I don't know what's wrong with me, these things don't usually happen to me" The Sufist was rubbing her arm.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

Jude was coming back from the bathroom and sat next to Lindsay.

"Guys, what are you doing?" She was watching some gathered

"It's just a joke from Chris to fool us" Trent said.

"If it's too fake" Owen tried unsuccessfully to rip the mask off a bear

"Guys, it's a real one" Jude said quietly.

"Really?" Owen ended up removing hair from the bear

"Yes and they infuriated him, run!" The bear recovered its hair to roar at them.

Jude carried Lindsay and took off, Cody ran anywhere and the rest climbed a tree at Heather's recommendation.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"It's not the sensible thing to do to fight bare-handed against a bear ... especially without any preparation." Jude seemed to be speaking from experience.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Great, just great, good job Bridgette, now we have nowhere to sleep" Courtney yelled.

"Hey drama queen, calm down, it's okay" Duncan didn't see the situation as dire.

"Good!?, This couldn't be worse!"

As if tempting fate, a storm began to fall.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Lost in the woods, the best friends hid in a cave.

"Okay Sadie, may not know where are, we're in a cold cave full of bats and it's raining outside, but at least we have each other." Katie tried to keep her spirits up, even though she shivered.

Sadie was going to respond when she heard a noise at the entrance.

"What's that?!" They both screamed when lightning illuminated the cave casting a strange shadow.

"It's a forest monster!" Katie fainted, as Sadie froze for a few seconds and burst into tears.

"Buuaaaa, at least we'll die together"

"Girls, calm down, it's me, Cody" Indeed the drenched was Cody running through the forest and stumbled on the cave.

Sadie just lunged at him knocking him down.

"Cody, we were lost and terrified."

The boy only did what any man with common sense would do.

"Ya, ya, I think that can guide you to the exit" He rubbed her back despite being scared too.

"How is it that you are here alone?"

"It's all a story"

Cody told him about the incident

"Are there really bears here !?"

"Yes, that's why we will mount guards to sleep, I will take the first one" He was terrified inside but had to show a strong front

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Lucky I asked Jude for some camping advice." Cody had a straight face.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Oh, I'll be with you for a while, Katie is already asleep and I don't want to feel alone."

"Sure"

The two of them sat on the ground watching the rain fall, unnoticed, Sadie leaned against his shoulder.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

"We'll be safe here" Jude and Lindsay took shelter in a kind of hollow tree trunk.

"That was so scary, I hadn't been so scared since a puppy ate my favorite lipstick." Lindsay was shocked in her own way

"It ended well?"

"Yes, the puppy choked and was recovered in the ER"

"Sure" Jude just rolled her eyes a little.

"Thank you, for carrying me here and keeping me away from that furry one, the stuffed animals in my room appear so friendly"

"It was not something important, who would leave a pretty girl to her fate?"

Jude and Lindsay looked into each other's eyes, they seemed to shine as if they communicated with each other.

Suddenly they came closer and began to kiss.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Not counting the couples, all had a horrible night, with the moles on a tree and Owen apologizing for being a fraud as a bear killer and the catfish under a leaf that DJ was holding to avoid getting wet.

In the morning the teams returned to the base.

"I don't know how raccoons sleep in trees, they are very tough" Izzy rubbed.

"They must be very flexible" Owen stretched

"I don't want to hear from you anymore,  wish that bear ate Jude" Heather was fed up.

"Lindsay wasn't with him." Beth was worried.

"The bear may think it is a piece of wood"

"I care more about Cody, he left alone" Trent said.

Not too far.

"Don't come near or I'll call the police" Courtney warned Duncan.

"You snuggled with me"

"You are an ogre"

"They have told me worse things"

.................................................. ..................................................

"Who would say that the bear would return in the morning?" Cody was weird

"How lucky we were attentive" Katie was already aware and up to date with the situation.

"Everything, thanks to you" Sadie gave Cody a big hug

"T-Thanks" Cody was blushing

They continued their walk talking to each other, well, more Cody and Sadie

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"With what it feels like to be third wheel, I have to keep Sadie from feeling like this one day. Katie was serious.

.............................. Static ................... .........................................

"C-Cody, when the show is over, W-Would you like to go out with me?" Sadie summoned all her courage.

Seeing what her friend was doing, Katie gave them space.

"I-I" Cody was nervous.

"You don't have to accept if you don't want to, know I'm not the most attractive girl on the island" Sadie was depressed until she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

"Sure, I'd like to go out with you" Cody had a smile on his face even though he was sweating

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

Sadie opened her mouth and screeched so loud she cracked the chamber.

"I already have it just have to use mom's secret weapon and it will be mine" Sadie was so happy.

"Sure you will" said Katie, they were together again

"Thanks friend"

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Ha I got a date, on your face Frank" Cody gloated

"Why is the camera broken?"

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"We finally came back" Leaving some bushes they reached the campfire where everything was waiting.

"The winners, the screaming moles," Chris announced.

"What ?! But they came at the same time and they lack more people" Courtney protested.

"When I get my hands on him ..." Heather couldn't finish her threat.

"Not really, Jude and Lindsay arrived a while ago they are in the dining room, and Katie came a few steps behind, therefore I give the victory to the moles and a trip, with expenses paid, to the supply store" Chris was laughing at the girl's tantrum.

The catfish only looked down on their best friends while the moles clustered their prize.

.................................................. .................................................

In the elimination, how could it be otherwise, only the best friends were left for the last marshmallow.

"The last one is for ..." Before Chris finished his dramatic hiatus Sadie spoke.

"It doesn't matter, I'm going" she said, surprising everyone.

"Sadie, why?" Katie didn't think so either.

"I've gone too far and have to plan my date with Cody, plus you still have to talk to someone"

Katie blushed because  knew who she was talking about.

Sadie got in the boat.

"I'll miss you" Katie said

"I miss you already" The boat started.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

"Man, I hope they don't kick Sadie out" Cody was saying to Jude in the jacuzzi.

"Who knows? You might see her later on your date," Jude said on his back.

"I already told you my story, how did it go with Lindsay?"

"She couldn't be cooler"

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Yup, I'm officially dating Lindsay's beauty, even after told them my" circumstances ", she accepted me, she and this show are the best" Jude pointed at the camera, getting carried away by emotion.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Give details, friend"

As he was about to narrate, a scream that seemed to be Courtney rang out.

"Catfish have fun"

.................................................. .................................................. ......

The catfish were looking at the campfire, Katie was trying to overcome the sadness of being separated from her friend.

"And what do you want? Come to rub us your victory" Courtney said to the moles that appeared

"If it was just Heather maybe, but like I told you we just want to get along, brought dessert from our party" The aforementioned just glared at him as Jude pointed to the green jelly Trent was carrying.

"Are you being nice?"

"Most, some are here because Owen fumigated the cabin" Gwen finished.

Beth introduced the jelly.

"No! I mean, no thanks." Courtney looked flustered.

"What? Are you on a diet?" Duncan asked

"No, I just don't like green jelly."

"Snake!" DJ sent the dessert flying

"Calm down dude, it's just a worm" Cody pointed out

"I'm sorry, those things scare me"

"I understand you, chickens terrify me" Confessed Tyler.

"Hahaha, that's ... very pathetic, man" Duncan scoffed.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"And suddenly, let's start a confession party" Gwen seemed like she couldn't believe it.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"My biggest fear? I guess being buried alive" Gwen replied.

"Walking through a minefield in heels," Lindsay said.

"Flying, that's crazy" Owen said and Izzy agreed.

"I'm afraid of hail, it's small, but deadly" Geof rubbed his hat

"Being dumped in the woods" Bridgette didn't want to sound pessimistic by saying: ruin my team again.

"C-Confess my secrets or feelings to the right person" Katie looked away

"Having to defuse a bomb under pressure"

"Isn't that something very randomly specific?" Jude asked.

"What's yours? Refute Cody

"I'm with Katie, nothing is more scary than facing truths"

"Deep" Duncan smiled.

"And you Duncan?" Jude replied.

They all stared at him, so he did not avoid the question

"Jaaa, the promotional figures of Celine Dion" He was resigned

"Excuse me" Cody held back his laughter.

"Man, you said Celine Dion's promo figures" Trent confirmed.

"Oh I love it," Lindsay yelled.

"So if we had a poster ..." Courtney had a wicked grin.

"Is it the cardboard, the person, or the combination of both?" Jude was curious

"Dude, don't say it, what about you guys !?" Duncan's ears covered.

"I hate mimes, just missing Courtney and Heather" Trent admitted.

"I'm not afraid of anything" defended herself the first

"Suuure princess"

"Shut up, Duncan" Courtney left, dispersing the party.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"It's not that I want to hide it, but I do feel a certain discomfort for sumo wrestlers" Heather surprisingly confessed.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

In the morning, at breakfast, Chris presented the challenge.

"Today's game I like to call it: phobia factor, prepare to face your biggest fears"

"Worse than this food," Leshawna said.

"We're in trouble" Predicted Gwen

"Gwen, you have a date with a lot of sand on the beach."

"And Tyler, the chef has a special order for you."

The cook handed him what looked like a fried chicken.

Tyler bit her head just to get a real chicken out

"AAAAAAAAH!"

............................. Static ................... .....................................

"How did they do that trick?" Jude was intrigued

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

Some surpassed their means like Beth and DJ, others endured "bravely" like Owen and Izzy and then there are those who gave up like LewShana and Harold.

"As we abandoned Bridgette in the lonely forest, Heather is sumo time" The host was enjoying the tomentum.

She just pouted

"Are you afraid of sumo wrestlers?" Jude asked with what appeared to be surprise

"Yeah, what !? Does that seem very strange to you !? or are you just making fun of me !?" Heather yelled at him, but Jude's next question came out of nowhere.

"Did you by chance go to St. Raven High School?"

"You, how do you know ..." Heather's expression said it all

"It can't be, HP, is it you?" Jude seemed to have discovered the meaning of life.

"How do you know ...? No way !, Shark are ..." Heather seemed to be going out eyes

"Heather, does the fighter wait or will you give up?" The host urged

"We're not done, I'll see you at night" Heather went to win even though she was shaking.

"What was that?" Gwen asked, but everyone was curious.

"It's a long story"

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Wow, seriously this show can't give any more surprises" Jude's smile was going to leave her face.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

Trent cheered on Gwen as the finished burying her.

"Don't worry Gwen, Chris wouldn't let you die so directly, that would kill his career" Jude also threw a word of encouragement.

"That comforts, goodbye cruel world" And the earth covered her.

"Jude, some people want to meet you in the dining room" Said the host.

"I guessed" he went to face her fate, he was not going to escape.

In the dining room were an older man with a mustache and a neat black hairdo, a very sweet-looking woman with wavy blonde hair, and a girl who looked a lot like the woman except for her dark eyes.

"Mom, Dad, dear sister; I have to say didn't think Dad would agree to show up here." The people who met Jude were his family.

The little girl was surprised, her older brother was never affectionate with her

"I convinced him, we were surprised to receive a call from a TV program" Her mother said.

"It's a shame, you disappeared a year ago and now you find yourself wasting your time on this nonsense, you should be in college!" Her father said directly.

Jude was not surprised by her father's response, he was always a strict, serious and conservative man.

"Leonard, calm down" Said his wife.

"How can you defend him? He left without a word just a paltry letter"

"I knew you would react, that's why didn't tell you directly, I just wanted time alone and look for my roots"

"He is just a boy, looking for his place, he is growing up" His Mom defended

"No, Cleo we already gave him enough space, you watch how he looks, or he comes back with us or he never comes back"

"Dad, I'm of legal age, I know you will never love me as much as Violeta, but at least  hoped that we would maintain our relationship and spend time as a family"

"Since when have you been interested in family ?! You always avoided Violeta!" Leonard shouted, he mentioned her just lowered his gaze.

"And who do you think caused it ?! Since she was born you ignored me even more, you were always more affectionate with her, at first I thought it was because she was a girl, but when  couldn't get at least a few words of approval from you,  had to imagine other possibilities, that's when I confronted you and you admitted that I was adopted; I will not deny it, hated her, she had everything I ever wanted from you "Jude released all the feelings he had repressed.

His sister just lowered her sad gaze.

"But in my trip, with the tribe, I realized that was being very selfish with her, I shouldn't hold a grudge for something so stupid and live waiting for you approval" He approached and kissed his sister on the forehead, she was just shocked.

"I think my time is running out, when the program ends I will go look for you, if you accept me as I am now, hope we can start over, you are my family, the people who raised me and with whom I was the longest, otherwise won't look for them again. "Jude walked to the door.

"Jude, get back here! We're not done!" Leonar was screaming, Cleo had started to cry and Violeta was only touching her forehead in surprise.

Outside, Jude was gasping for air.

"That was intense, buddy, we really live up to our name as a show" Chris spoke.

"Shouldn't you be with the others?"

"I just left Cody with his bomb, I'm going to confront Duncan with Dion, are you coming?"

"No, I'll go see how much Gwen has left" Jude went to the beach

"I should have told him that Trent is with the mime and that Linday is in the middle of a minefield, Nah"

.................................................. ..................................................

"But what's wrong with them? Why isn't anyone digging up Gwen !?" Jude with his hands stirred the sand

"Aaaaaaaah" Geof passed screaming with a cloud that chased after him throwing hail.

"Where do they get those things?"

Nearby, Trent was distracted by Chris's remote control.

"Can you make the cloud go lower and fall harder?"

"You are a sick man ... of course" Geof continued to suffer while Chris smiled.

"Don't you feel like we forgot something?"

"Usually ignore that feeling until it goes away"

Jude finally finished rescuing Gwen

"Jude, thanks for helping me" Gwen gave her a hug she was so relieved

"That's what friends are for" Before continuing to speak, Trent, who apparently finally remembered, came into view.

"Gwen are you ..." He can't finish because a radio hit him in the face

"Good arm" Jude laughed.

.................................................. .................................................. ...

"Well Bridgette, you're almost there, don't ruin it for the team."

A sound of thick moving was heard

"Producers will not be able to scare me"

"BOOM"

"BAM"

"What the hell was that?!"

.................................................. ................................................

"Cute, are you okay?" Lindsay had fallen from the sky into Jude's arms

"You wrote down the percentage of the discount" she was a bit charred and more confused than usual but would live.

"I'll take her to rest"

He walked away from Gwen and Trent to go to the cabins

"Cute?" Trent shrugged

.................................................. .................................................. .....

When Jude left Lindsay on her bed and went to join the group, he heard a scream approaching.

"Monster!" The Sufist was coming out of the forest chased by what looked like a monster of dirt and trash.

"Friend, someone" moaned the monster.

Bridgette saw Jude and hid behind him

"Bridgette calm down, that's not a monster, it's just very dirty Cody, friend. What are you doing scaring people?" Jude took a watermelon off his head

"Apparently  made them lose a point, I'm going to shower and see my burns" Cody crawled into the bathroom.

"Now you can let me go" The blonde had him grabbed by the shirt.

"I'm sorry" She blushed.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"I hope  can win something on this show without ending up humiliated" The surfer sighed

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"I'm not sure we'll come up with anything with this one" Chris was saying it for Tyler who was rocking in a fetal position without approaching the chickens.

"Tyler we need this point, stop being a girl!" Courtney yelled at him ironically.

"I don't think it matters, we're crushing them" Heather gloated

"Let's make it more interesting, if you and Katie do their challenges, I'll give you triple points

" Can not do that!" Heather yelled at him.

"It's my program"

"But I never said ..." Courtney was surprised

"Come on, you really think that would stop us" The host scoffed

"Hello, how are we doing?" Jude and Bridgette regressed.

"Just in time for Katie's challenge"

"I-I can go to a more private place." Katie was very embarrassed.

"Sure ... after you say your thing" The presented did not give an arm to twist.

Katie stood in front of Jude.

"What's wrong Katie, is there something you want to tell me?"

"W-W-Wo" Her words didn't come out

"Come on you can just say it, you'll feel better" Jude spoke from experience

Seeing his reassuring face, she finally said it.

"W-Would you have a date with me ?" Katie resisted the urge to run away when everyone was looking at her.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"Wow, Jude is doing fine." Owen was happy for him.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"This is not" Do you want a date? "" Heather was irritated.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

Jude came out of surprise quickly, took Katie's hand and led her somewhere.

"Come, I won't keep a lady waiting" She just blushed impatiently for the answer.

"Hey, the challenge" Chris wanted to record the response.

"She already said her thing as you asked" Jude answered without turning

Chris was speechless and adjusted his throat.

"Let's see if Courtney keeps up."

They moved to a place with a diving board and a pool with green jelly.

Courtney's face looked like it would drop.

"Ha, you're afraid of jelly," Duncan pointed out.

"Shut up, just green, it's like, a lot of sugary snot"

Courtney really tried, got on the platform, but in the end she couldn't.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"I'm embarrassed, how can I be so weak?, I deserve to go home ... Stop, don't be pathetic" Courtney tries to be tough, but she was still sobbing.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

In elimination

"There are only two marshmallows left, three of you did not meet your challenge and one of you will go home never to return!" The ones missing were Tyler, Bridgette, and Courtney.

"The first one I will call will be ... Bridgette"

She got up relieved.

"And the last marshmallow of the night is for ..."

Chris's dramatic pause

 

 

 

"Courtney"

"You will catch that chicken next time" Duncan told him.

Tyler went sad to the boat.

"Looks like we'll have a new pecking order, hope Tyler enjoys the eggs in the pot."

With that bad bird joke Chris closed the show.

"Katie" The surfer called her

"How did it go with Jude?" Bridgette, didn't know why she was asking, maybe it was just curiosity.

"Great" her smile said it all.

"Oh, congratulations"

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

"I will not say that it was as I expected and it will be a new experience, but my mother always told me to keep an open mind. Jude is cute and explained it to me directly, I hope it works out, don't lose something by trying." said, the kind girl smiles at the camera.

.............................. Static ................... .....................................

While the catfish had their elimination an encounter took place in the forest.

"You finally arrive" Heather said.

"It's not good to keep a lady waiting." Jude had her typical smile.

"Are you really that shark?" She still doubted

"Do you know many cetaceans?" Jude hoped he used the right word

"Be serious!"

"Yes, it's me HP" Jude said very seriously

"Good" Heather, without another word, punched Jude in the stomach, he didn't even try to avoid it.

"You're still just as tough" Jude rubbed his stomach, she kicked him but he still didn't respond.

"Why don't you react ?!"

"Because I deserved it"

"Do you know what that last year was like ?! You just disappeared if it weren't for your parents I would have left you for dead" No one on the island would believe how emotional Heather was

"I know, I know, made the decision at the moment and did not plan things well"

"You don't just disappear and forget everything, what happened to you?" Heather lunged at him, her voice sounded sad but she refused to cry.

"It is a long story"

"We have time"

Jude told him how he felt about his family at the time.

"That's where I saw it, a documentary about the Amazon and the tribes that still live far from the world, don't know why, but I felt like were calling me and that day I just decided, with my savings and some contacts from my father, just hoping for the best "

Heather couldn't believe what she was hearing, knew that Jude's life wasn't perfect, but went to the extreme of abandoning everything.

"How would your fans see you ?, Shark one of the most popular, serious and uptight boys in high school turning into a kind of laid back hippie, look at your appearance not even I recognized you" Heather spoke sarcastically as twirled a finger in the air, she did not want to continue down that melancholic path.

"Don't be uninterested, HP, you are one of the few people who really knew me and not that facade to impress my dad"

"How could I forget her when that personality gave me my nickname" Heather gritted her teeth, she wasn't very attached to her nickname, in fact only Jude was allowed to call her that.

"I will always remember when ..."

"Do not say it!"

"Sure, I'll say it at the right time" Jude laughed, he wondered if he really did tell that story.

"That will never be or your life will be at risk!"

"And what's your excuse? How we went from small, stubborn and easy to annoy HP to sexy eager to win, Heather"

"Don't spread it! -She sighed- The last year of school was tough, so I decided to step on them before they stepped on me,in the long run I think that started to enjoy it " She had a hard look.

"Do you still bring your 'stuff' around?"

That question upset Heather and killed the atmosphere.

"You can't take it seriously!" Faced with her continuing to scold him, Jude gave her a hug.

"I'm glad that no longer have to look for you, not talking to you was my biggest regret, especially when your number rang disconnected and when I went to your house  told me that your family had moved, I hope we can make up for lost time"

Heather didn't know how to react.

"No need to worry, we have a bet, whether we want it or not, will be together for a while"

Jude left happy simply because of the fact that he was reunited with his best friend and Heather just kept thinking, she never expected this scenario

"AAAAAAAAH!" A male cry echoed away from the island.

"What happens to people and yelling at night?"

Thank you for reading. I wonder how many wondered what caused Heather's attitude, because of the video of her "from home" it wasn't because of her parents and I don't think she's Azula type (Avatar), basically born with that mentality.

P.D: I would like to have a pizza right now

 

 

 

3