Chapter 8: I say enough to disgusting
78 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Last time on Total Drama Island, I took a vacation leaving our campers in the calloused and brutal hands of the chef, Duncan was the first to be sent to the brig by the mayor rudeness due to disorderly conduct, but the surprise came When Courtney, the girl with the rules, stole food with the criminal; the catfish smelled something ugly when Courtney was expelled, reviewing the confessions, Harold exposed having manipulated the votes in revenge to Duncan, we do have it on tape, which does not matter because When I return, with everyone cheering for me, present the extreme challenges! Trent broke his bones, Geof stink and Harold, after being chewed up by the mud, was expelled thanks to a contribution from Jude, who told him a part of his life to the duo of Bridgette and Gwen, according to my spies. How many more people will their clothes be torn? Should we better monitor the voting booths? And what kind of test will they face today? Some of these questions will be answered today, on Total Drama Island! "

# Music #

It was breakfast time for the campers.

"Hey, why isn't there breakfast?" Asked Trent.

"Ooh, you will be able to eat something soon" The chef and Chis just laughed at each other.

"What's wrong with them, clowns," LeShawna growled.

"Share the joke" Jude snapped

"Congratulations on reaching the middle of the competition, the two teams will disappear after this challenge, but first the girls will stay in the mole hut and the boys in the catfish hut, today's challenge is as old as the world the battle of the sexes! " Duncan winked at the girls and Lindsay stuck her tongue out at him.

"When you're settled, I'll announce the challenge and you can get something to eat" The chef and Chris couldn't hold back laughing.

"The good news today is that there will be no expulsions, it will only be a reward and a very good one" The campers celebrated.

"Alright, get ready"

The campers went to move their things.

"Bye sweetie I'll miss you" Lindsay said sadly.

"He's not dying, Lindsay" Heather hit his face with his hand.

"We'll keep seeing each other, Lind, I'll just sleep somewhere else" Jude took it graciously.

In the catfish hut.

"It was a pleasure working with you, Brids" Geof told her.

"Likewise Geof" She would go out and when the cowboy was going to say something else a guitar hit him.

"Man, where do I put this?" Trent saw Geof on the ground.

Bridgette was a little nervous in front of the entrance to her new hut when the door opened and Jude came out with his luggage.

"Oh, Bridgette" Jude noticed his mood.

"Don't worry they're good girls, even HP, he's just going through a rebellious stage" Jude joked and continued on his way.

The surfer just gave him an awkward smile even though she had a hard time talking to Jude normally, after yesterday.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I was worried about being the only new girl on the team, then I thought about what Jude said, I must not believe those stereotypes that boys always get along and girls fight like cats" She said with her hands on her hips.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"No one's leaving here until I find out who ate my pudding!" Stereotypes were in action.

"I ate them and what?" Heather faced Leshawna.

Before a fight broke out they noticed the surfer at the door and Heather gave her a "warm" welcome.

"You would love to be here"

"Always when you do what Heather says, ayyy" Lindsay couldn't finish because Heather stepped on her foot.

"We love to joke around here." As Heather drew closer to Bridgette, LeShawna and Gwen gave her weird looks.

"I bet we get along better than the guys," Lindsay exclaimed.

The boys for their part were partying, with Owen and Geof having sodas; DJ, Dunca and Trent listening to music and Jude unpacking.

"Dude, what is this? It's heavy" DJ pointed at what looked like a small safe.

"Just a box where I keep my memories of the camp"

"You need so much security for a lot of boring photos" Duncan said jokingly, Jude was going to continue but a mega burp from Geof, which looked like it was going to rip the door off the hinge from him, interrupted.

"That boy has to be our captain" Trent said and everyone cheered for Geof

"I owe everything to my brother, back home, those girls are going to fall"

.................................................. .................................................. .....

They met in the dining room.

"Challenge time" Announcement Chris.

"And the breakfast?" Leshawna asked, only for the duo to laugh again.

"Stop with that!" Heather yelled at him

"We'll tell you, today's challenge is: gross breakfast" Before Chris can explain the challenge, Jude stops them.

"Dude, are we really going to do the gross eating contest? It's very trite, can I go to sleep?"

"What's up man? You can't take it" Duncan joked.

"It's not that, but I can guess how this will end and it won't be pretty." Jude shrugged.

"Sure, Jude, you can go ... if you want your team to lose" Said the host with a smile.

"I tried"

"Tell them what they get if they win Chris" Suggested the cook.

"The winning team will receive a two-day stay in a five-star hotel, where they will be pampered and receive antibiotics against what may contract by participating in this challenge."

"We're going to win this" Heather needed that hotel

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I hope to perform well, I will eat anything, except meat, I will not eat meat" The Sufist was very emphatic.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I smell victory for me and my girls" Leshawna cheered on her team.

"I don't think so, I would eat anything, even my underwear ... I don't have to, right?" Owen had his not very clean underpants in hand.

"No, unless the producers want to kill someone" Jude joked

"Let's start with some hors d'oeuvres" With the host's signal, the chef raised the first tray.

"Great, meatballs" Owen gulped down his plate right away.

"They're actually ..." Jude interrupted Chris again.

"Yes, Owen, meatballs, can you get me some salt?" Jude had hidden the container of salt from the table.

"Sure, buddy" Owen went to the kitchen for a moment, watched over by the chef.

"That was close" Jude sighed.

"What's wrong, man?" Geof asked.

"I didn't want to risk seeing Owen's reaction, think it's testicles, but I don't know what animal" Jude said without blinking, the new information made Trent spit in Duncan's face.

"They are, more specifically bull ... mental note add an anti-interruption clause in future contracts" The last thing he said whispering to a tape recorder.

All the campers except Owen and Jude stared at their plates in disgust.

"I don't know if I can do this to my bovine friend" Geof hesitated.

"Come on guys, this is easy, it's just meat" The big man was still in the dark.

It didn't look like it with DJ crying over his food.

"You can give up if you want, remember that it is not elimination and the girls seem very motivated" Jude ate little by little using the salt that Owen brought him.

He was right the advanced female team without stopping, until Lindsay in disgust kept chewing.

"Tell me disgusting, but I need that pedicure, my calluses are getting calluses"

"At least I already have some good gift ideas" Jude continued with the jokes.

"He's right, if you can't handle this, get out of here" Heather humiliated them.

"Guys, we can't lose like this, our male pride is at stake" That only encouraged Geof and the rest of the team more.

"It wasn't your best move, HP" He sighed.

"Not a word! And eat faster Bridgette"

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Well at least it is a non-essential part of the animal and that sometimes it is better that they lose" Bridgette tried to convince herself.
....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"The first round is a draw" Chris announced.

"Duncan threatening to feed the DJ bunny the plate if he didn't finish was very mean," Jude mentioned.

"Man, it was your idea." The punk raised an eyebrow.

"I never mentioned anything about doing it" Jude just laughed

"Before the next round, a question, do you like pizza?" Asked the host

"I love it, I could eat it all day, with whatever on top" Owen replied happily

"You already said it, how about one with grasshoppers, jellyfish sauce and live anchovies?" The chef brought the pizza.

"I've never tasted a jellyfish, but it would get more repulsive with dead anchovies, I mean, who eats pizza with anchovies?" Jude commented.

"It's true, sweetie, I hate anchovies" Lindsay supported him

The others just gave him a look.

"I'm not eating this" LeShawna was facing the slice from her.

"Yes you will, I'm not going to lose a heated pool just because you can't stand one ..." An insect leaped from the food and crawled into her blouse.

"Hyaaa, grasshopper" Heather ran to the bathroom.

"Come on, LeShawna I don't want to digest those testicles for nothing" Gwen pleaded with her friend.

She pondered if she could, as for Bridgette.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I have eaten tuna, but I never thought of eating live fish" she was amazed at how far the contest took her.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"No, big man, you won't eat another one before everyone has a slice" Geof had to stop Owen who wanted to keep eating

"Come on guys, this one is easier than the last one although it lacks Parmesan cheese and I would change the live anchovies for olives" Jude tasting the part of it.

In the end, only Trent was missing

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I'll use an old maneuver my parents used to make me eat broccoli." Trent held back the nausea just thinking about the vegetable.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Alright DJ, don't let go of me, no matter how hard I beg you until I eat my piece" DJ had Trent caught in a hug.

 DJ just nodded and Geof came over with the chunk.

"I-I was just kidding, hahaha, don't make me ..." The cowboy put the chunk in his mouth and swallowed it.

"Mommy" Trent seemed out of this world when he looked at DJ.

"Hahahaha" Jude just fell to the ground laughing

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I was only performing for the cameras, you know, raising the ratings, I don't affect eating at all ..." Trent lost credibility by throwing up on camera.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

With baby Trent being cradled by DJ, they just waited to see if the girls would finish.

Bridgette and Lindsay supported each other and managed to finish their piece, Heather came back from the bathroom and did it too, the one that was missing was ...

"I can't, these crickets won't let me" The big girl just gave up

"Guys take the lead" The group of men celebrate and LeShawna tried to ignore Heather's gaze.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I'm excited for the next dish is ... personal" The chef commented as he scratched himself.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"The third spaghetti dish, or rather, worms with snail sauce and hairballs"

"I can't take it anymore! Aaaaaaah" Geof had a panic attack.

"I'll take care of it" DJ knocked the cowboy to the ground to reassure him.

"Geof's psychotic moment aside, I'm not eating this." This time it was Jude who refused.

"Why Jude? Is it the worms?" Owen asked holding up a fork of worms.

"No, it's the hair, not counting how bad it is for the stomach, I don't know where it came from, it could be the chef's" Jude didn't give an arm to twist.

"But the chef is ... bald"

"Exactly"

Duncan who understood the meaning ran to the bathroom to vomit.

The girls didn't fare better even with meditation and hypnosis. Lindsay couldn't finish her plate.

"We have another tie"

"Can we stop now?" Jude question.

"No!, what a meal is complete without soup, in this case bunion soup with cubes of nail clippings" A repulsive broth was served.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I think they used things from the bathroom floor," Geof pointed out.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Come on girls, let's show our girl power, I have an idea" Bridgette cheered for the team.

"It's what I've been telling you for a long time," Heather complained.

"Sweetie, can we kiss after this?" Lindsay was grossed out by all that was missing.

"After brushing our teeth and receiving vaccinations, I think we will succeed."

Thanks to the surfer's plan to use a funnel to swallow the soup, they won their first round.

"This will be long" Jude wailed.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

A few rounds later

"Surprisingly I think the shoe was the third most edible"

"At least you didn't try the skunk shake" Duncan banged on the table.

"Yeah, I didn't expect the girls to finish it"

"The stew lacked salt," Owen commented.

"I would worry more about the garbage, but we should check if Trent is still alive" Jude pointed to the guitarist lying on the chair.

Duncan, I take him by the arm.

"He will live"

"Guys, we have a round ahead, if we get the next one, we have the bag"

"You mean, we got it in the bag, Geof," Jude corrected.

"That, man"

"Wow, you guys are freaks, the last round is ... dolphin sausages" Under the dome some hot dogs appeared.

"What ?! But dolphins are our friends" Bridgette looked like she was going to have a fit.

"Who cares, he's already dead, if you don't eat we lose" Heather pointed out as she grabbed ketchup.

"I can't! I'm a Sufist I respect these creatures too much, you can't push me" She was firm

"Chris, isn't this illegal in various ways?" Jude asked.

"Nah, it's just meat" He didn't give it much thought.

"You were not enslaved cooking it" The chef told him

"Sure ... as the girls do not advance, today's winners are the boys' team"

"I guess that exaggerated, this ended calmer than expected, we need an urgent cleaning of the mouth and Trent medicine for the stomach, but it could end worse" Jude sighed with relief.

"How?" Owen was curious.

"With everyone throwing up like it's a disgusting roller coaster."

"I don't think so, man, it sounds silly, we're not that weak" Jude just shrugged at the cowboy's comment.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

As the days went by, the tension in the girls' team due to their loss did not seem to decrease, they were all near the dock doing their things until the sound of a horn alarmed them.

"Are you feeling okay, Heidi?"

"It wasn't me, Lindsay!" Heather answered to sigh

The boys were back on a cruise ship, Geof and Duncan slipping down the ramp celebrating.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, you can't buy that kind of fun," Owen commented.

"Those spa treatments were great, my crocodile elbows disappeared" DJ flashed his elbows.

"Like velvet" Owen groped them

"So I took the bottle of cream they offered"

"The hot springs were relaxing you could almost fall asleep in them" Jude said.

The girls could only swallow their jealousy.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"It must have been my crocodile elbows that got that treatment," LeShawna complained.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Anyone want Swiss chocolates?" Owen was approaching the girls with a tray when Leshawna threw a shoe at him, sending the candy flying into the water.

"Nooooooo!" The big man screamed.

"Don't feel bad, man, they're just a little jealous" Geof told him.

"Who can blame them, they can hardly stand each other, while we are more united than a family, the boys rule!" When Duncan finished his exclamation, Chris made an announcement.

"Listen campers, from this moment there are no teams, each one takes care of himself"

"It was nice while it lasted, about 5 seconds" Jude joked.

"I like that, Chris continues" Said the big girl.

"You asked for it, back to the public request is Eva" A boat brought the muscular back, some campers babbled in denial.

"I came back to kick butt, especially those of certain treacherous catfish" Eva stomped very hard.

"Wait you said no one could come back" Gwen questioned.

"I said?"

"A few times, your speeches are more useless now" Jude criticized.

"I lied and my speeches are great because I do them"

"You can't do that it's not fair" Gwen complained.

"Gwen, I don't think talking to the loudspeaker is the best thing to do."

Bridgette felt a breath at her side.

"Eva ... what have you been doing?" She tried to ignore her face from few friends of hers.

"Taking anger management classes" her face didn't seem very controlled.

"Did the audience really ask me to come back?" Heather couldn't believe it.

"Not really, but we like her, Izzy is back too"

"" "Oh no" "" They blurted out some.

"Aahaaaa" The redhead swayed with a vine and pushed herself to fall on Jude, luckily he caught her.

"Hahaha, I knew you wouldn't let me fall, it's a pleasure to come back even though I never left the island"

"Weren't you being chased by the army and your parents?" Jude asked him.

"I gave him the slip, they never managed to catch me and I lived in nature making friends with a family of beavers, and learning the wisdom of forest animals, did you know that they like nachos? What do you say?" Except for Jude, everyone was staring at her in disbelief.

"Your parents won't send another team when they watch the show."

"It will take time for them to form another one, while we have fun, dreadlocks" she said as hugged Jude's head.

"Report to the amphitheater for more information on today's challenge"

"Yuujuuuu, another challenge, high 10!" Owen said to Duncan.

"You heard everyone on their own" Everyone passed Owen except Jude.

"Don't be discouraged friend, it's just the competition."

"You do know, man" Owen walked to the amphitheater

"Izzy, can you get off my head?"

"Do you know you have multiple eddies?"

.................................................. .................................................. ...

On a makeshift contest plate.

"Welcome to your next challenge, the old torture game 'Say enough', you are going to face tests so insane that some sent our interns to the ER"

"I thought they always ended up there" Jude joked with Owen

"As I said, if you withdraw from the challenge or do not last the required 10 seconds, you will be eliminated, the winner will not only be safe, he will also win this luxury trailer" Chris presented a vehicle just out of the store.

"Let's get started, Duncan you go first, turn the wheel of misfortune to select your torture" The presenter turned it, going through several images. the wheel stopped at the image of a turtle.

"Turtle discus throw, our interns struggled to collect the most grumpy, evil turtles and other negative adjectives for the chef to shoot at you while you guard the goal." Chris dragged Duncan into the goal.

"You should protect your coconuts, get started!"

It was a pitiful sight, the punk only dodged the first and ended up nibbled on all sides.

"You guys are already having fun"

"The emotion kills me" Duncan answered on the ground with a turtle on his head.

"Gosh, that was tough" Trent tries to talk to Gwen.

"Don't talk to me" Gwen still had a slight grudge over the matter of being buried alive.

"I thought you were over it Gwen, Come on, give it a chance" Jude was trying to help his friend.

The goth just sighed considering the idea.

"Thanks friend"

"Whenever you want, but take care of her, second chances are worth gold"

"Lindsay, your challenge is ... marshmallow wax, we're going to wax every part of your skin."

"Great, I needed this" Lindsay happily went to her own torture and she only complained a little when the hot substance was placed on her face.

"How does she do it?I would not hold much" Trent was impressed.

"That's because guys can't stand when it comes to beauty" Gwen replied.

"I accept it" Jude laughs.

"I'm very soft thanks, Chit"

"It's Chris"

"Anyway, well done Lindsay, since you got through it much better than Duncan you can pick who's next"

"It's not necess..." Eva pulled the blonde's hair and whispered to her.

"I-I pick Bridgette with ouch" That last was because a rock hit Eva and she mimicked the reaction.

...................................... Static ........... .............................................

"Nobody messes with my girl" Jude commented throwing a rock in the air.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Suuuure, Bridgette let's turn to see your torture" Chris started the wheel

"You will still suffer my revenge" Eva pointed to the surfer who had a look of dread

"Thorny labyrinth of acid pain, duties to cross a wall of hawthorn bushes and when leaving suffer a rain of lemon juice"

"Who thinks these things? The burning will be unbearable"

"It can't be that bad" Bridgette was trying to cheer herself up.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Even though we all want Eva out, she was only targeting Bridgette, I feel sorry but this is a competition." LeShawna said.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

Behind the stage was a wall of thorn bushes, it looked strangely familiar to Jude until she saw a piece of green cloth taped to it.

"It can't be, is this the bush from the Courtney incident?"

"You noticed Jude, if the public liked the mystery and we took it out of the forest" Chris said laughing.

"How is this so big? It's almost twice as tall" Duncan is also amazed.

"I don't know, the chef only took care of him for a couple of days" The host didn't give it much importance

As if to be noticed, a wind moved the great enemy, which was the evolution of the bush.

Jude sighed and went to get ready.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I'm not worried about Brish, it's just a plant" Geof commented smiling

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Now Bridgette!" Chris gave the starting mark.

She ran out and got into the bush, as she advanced she felt like she was making small cuts by the thorns, but there were no mishaps until she was about to leave when she tripped over a branch and ended up surrounded by thorny vines.

"Ouch" she got stuck in a few big thorns and her sweatshirt got stuck

"Damn, I liked it a lot, now I only have the spare one"she without problems, luckily had the shirt under her, she took it off and continued until left.

"At last, it was not fun" When she finished speaking a yellow liquid fell on her.

"AAAAAAAAH" The surfer ran away due to the heat, the others only saw her back.

"Just in time Bridgette, you almost didn't make it, come back before your next turn; Geof you follow"

.................................................. .................................................. .

The blonde jumped into the water to get the lemon juice

"Next time I'll think better of coming to a TV show, I should go to the surfers retreat"

"Where would the emotion be in that?"

"J-Jude"

"How about Bridgette? You overcame the challenge like a champion"

"W-What are you doing here?"

"It wasn't my turn and I sensed you would need this." Jude held up his last emergency pants.

"Why?" She did not understand her only she had lost her sweatshirt.

"You could ask Courtney if she was here, but you just get out of the water, if you're like I think, it was lucky you ran away"

Bridgette came out of the water with doubts

"I knew it, here, I have to go back quickly, I don't want to lose" Jude handed him his pants and left.

Bridgette was going to speak but Jude pointed down and that's when she realized, still had her shorts on, however, they were almost broke with cuts all over the place and it was especially remarkable a large hole in the front that almost showed all of her panties.

"Ha" Bridgette threw back into the sea

"I'll leave it here, see you"

"Why are you helping me? We hardly even spoke since ... you know"

"I still consider you my friend, I want to believe that you accept me" With those words he left.

The surfer felt bad now, Jude was not a bad person, maybe she should just go with the flow.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

"Very close Geof, 9.999999999, whatever, it's not ten left out"

Geof covered in what looked like leeches went to sit down, but his chair turned into a stocks.

"Enjoy your new seat, Owen you follow" The wheel stopped in about ...

"Wooden shorts, very easy" Owen commented

"Chef" The cook brought a woodpecker.

The big man who understood the danger covered his crotch.

"Owen use your ass," Jude yelled at him.

"Like this?" Owen bent his back pushing his butt away.

"No, your other ass, man" Geof said.

Everyone saw him strange, not even Jude continued the joke.

.................................................. .................................................

The challenges happened, with Gwen pulling hair out of her nose, DJ receiving a hug from a snake and Bridgette supporting some bees on top of her.

"While Bridgette endures the buzzing, let's see what has in store for Jude" Chris sprang into action.

"Oh the romance box, I thought you removed it" The chef just shrugged.

"Jude this is easy, in the box next to me there is a contestant eliminated, for consideration he is of the opposite gender to the challenger, the last thing we need are letters from people who complain about everything, as I said, you just have to kiss her for 10 seconds "

Jude looked like she was pleading with heaven and opened the box.

"How dare you kidnap me! You'll pay for it!" Courtney was tied up inside the box and Jude closed it before she realized it was him.

"Who was it? Whoever it is, get me out of here!" She was not very calm.

"I give up" he just said that.

"Really?"

"Yep, I guess it was too much to ask for Katie, I'm just starting to get along Courtney; I'm not going to ruin that and my friendship with Duncan; and most importantly, I don't cheat on my girls" Jude blew Lindsay a kiss

"Gooey, you're out"

"Thanks bro" Duncan whispered so no one would hear.

"No problem"

"After that sentimental moment the next challenge is .... Oh the irony, spending 10 seconds in a box with the big foot of the island, a difficult one because he does not want love. Bridgette you have not complained in a while, Who do we give it to? "

"Eva, Eva" The campers started chanting

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Eva is strong, I really think she could do it" LeShawna commented.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"If she chose her and came out alive, she was going to be so furious" Gwen said.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

The surfer just nodded resignedly.

"Take a tag for corpses, you will need it, later" Eva simply entered, from the box they began to hear rumbles, no one hid their expectant face from her.

"Chris, didn't you think of putting cameras inside?" Jude asked him

The presenter did not respond because immediately afterwards Eva came out with a new hat and shoes.

"Let's see who will hold out like Eva or will say enough"

.................................................. .................................................. ..............

The campers were dropping like flies.

Trent lost in the skunks challenge, Gwen couldn't bear to listen to modern music, Owen suffered a brain freeze from too much ice cream, and Lindsay escaped the barber chef's haircut and chainsaw from him. Now we have Izzy and her electric eel challenge.

"Hahahahaha" She just laughed at the shocks

"Haha, my hair looks like an umbrella, you like it, dreadlocks"

"You should keep your style"

"I guess, it doesn't usually rain a lot on my head." Izzy just took it lightly.

"It's the best you have" Chris criticizes the chef.

"Do it yourself if it's that easy"

"Never mind, Izzy, who's next?"

"Oh oh I want to see Eva in the romance box"

"Why?" The host was curious.

"I found it interesting when the idea came to my head"

"Sure, Eva, you know what to do"

"Do you think this tawdriness will stop me?" Eva fearlessly opened the box

"Where am I? What happened? I was just having dinner and everything went dark" Tyler was shaking in the box

"At least he's not Ezequiel's jerk or whatever he's called" Without a word he grabbed Tyler by the lapels and planted a kiss.

The athlete was simply in shock.

"Time, Eva survives another round"

Eva detaches herself from Tyler.

"T-that was ..." Tyler couldn't finish his dialogue because when Eva put him down, the chef packed the box and sent it back.

"I don't know how much the girls brag in the gym" Eva returned to her seat next to the surviving contestants; They were Izzy, Bridgette, Leshawna.

"We are running out of time and seeing that there are 4 of you left we go to the final challenge," Rolling in the bear's trunk "

"The bear rolls in what?" Said Leshawna

We move to the coast.

"Molotov is a Russian bear and rolling log champion, his mission is to last 10 seconds avoiding falling into the piranha infested waters to count the challenge as valid, then the last campers in the log wins immunity. Does anyone want to withdraw?"

Bridgette raised her hand.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Eva would surely throw me to be fish food" Bridgette didn't want to risk it.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Hen" Eva told him

The surfer was placed in the stocks.

"Don't feel bad, there will be other challenges" Jude tried to cheer her up.

"He's right, Brish, Eva could tear you apart" Geof also tried her way.

"Thanks guys" She smiled and sighed.

Leshawna also doubted but in the end she accepted.

"I've seen scarier faces at the mall" Some didn't know if it was because of the bear or Eva.

When they mounted the log, the host gave the signal.

"Start up"

The bear began to roll the log, Evan held his ground, Leshawna struggled to find the rhythm and Izzy ...

"Faster!" Izzy was picking up speed.

"Izzy calm down or the roadrunner is going to sue you" Jude joked.

The trunk was going so fast that Eva's big boots slipped causing her to fall, the piranhas were going to attack but the first one that jumped towards her ended up in her mouth.

"Sushi" Eva looked at the piranhas that made a strategic retreat.

In the trunk, the desperate bear tried to attack the orange-haired girl.

"Not so fast hairy hahaha" Izzy jumped causing the Bear to crash into LeShawna, throwing them into the water, luckily for her the piranhas focused on the poor animal and she suffered minor bites.

"Today's winner is Izzy"

"Great, I knew that learning to jump with frogs would do some good, it only cost five flies."

"Yeeeeah, enjoy your trailer" She turned and looked at the rest.

"While she checks her trailer with food, the rest can prepare her confession and vote for anyone except Izzy

When they waited for their turn to vote, Jude approached the girls.

"Is Eva voting?"

"Yes, sweetie"

"Perfect, I have to take advantage"

"What exactly?" Heather questioned.

"I don't want her to ruin this moment, since we arrived everything happened so quickly and I didn't have time to deliver this to them" Jude had a basket with many objects.

"What have you got there?" Gwen was curious.

"Regards, for you, take: for my girl a gift basket with a lot of beauty product"

"Oh this bubble bath is the best, thank you sweetie, hiiiiiiii" Lindsay squealed with excitement.

"Have HP, there was not your" stuff ", but I brought you this cream and mask base"

"Idiot" she said that but still took them.

"Bridgette takes a towel with the smell of sea breeze, I would have given it another name, haha"

"Thank you, Jude" she hesitated for a moment, however, she decided to accept it because it would strengthen her friendship with Jude.

"Gwen, I didn't know what Trent would give you, so I just brought" Jude presented a round object.

"A snowball?"

"Look closely"

"Why does it seem like the angry clouds are destroying the hotel with their snow?" Leshawna questioned.

"I have no idea, the person at the gift shop said it should be a smiling cloud throwing snow at the visitors, it must have been a factory mistake"

"Great" Gwen was shaking the sphere

"Sorry Izzy, I didn't know you were coming back on the show today.

"No problems, dreadlocks, let's just finish our pending talk later haha"

"Done"

"What about me, doll?" The big girl asked him.

"Oh, I leave it to DJ, his gift is especially for you"

"Really?"

"Yes, go ask him later even though I think he left it on his bed"

"I'll go see"

When Jude went to vote he couldn't resist looking at the camera and saying.

"With that I did my good deed for the day" He left laughing.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

"Auuuuuuuuuh" A peculiar howl is heard at the elimination ceremony.

"That was the chef? What the hell is he doing? They didn't ask to bring in real wolves" Jude pointed out.

"Alright, first, we ran out of marshmallows" Chris passed olympically from the question again

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" Owen yelled.

"I saw the confessions and I must say that there is a lot of hatred in this group, that is incredible, I usually protect their privacy, but a certain recent event allows me to take out their dirty laundry" The host enjoyed bringing the screen.

Some took the news more in stride than others.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Obviously everyone will vote for crazy mad Eva, but I don't miss the chance to vote for LeShawna" Heather was very direct.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I vote for Heather, I know she has something to do with Courtney's expulsion and when I verify it she will pay me, Courtney if you are watching this I miss you baby" Duncan sent punk greetings

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Eva is crazy so see you" Gwen crossed her arms in sincerity.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Please let it be Eva ... I'm so glad I'm not airing this" Bridgette was practically begging.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Eva is crazy, I'm sorry friend" was all DJ said.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"It has to be Eva, unless I find out who took my lucky hat" Geof looked more concerned than angry.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I can't believe how soft my face is, I can't wait to use this moisturizer." Lindsay remembered where she was.

"So ... I vote for Laquisha, dear, Heidi's handwriting is very pretty" The blonde was reading everything from a piece of paper.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Is it necessary to ask? It is obvious that Eva will leave, apart from being a great threat, she does not get along with someone in particular" Jude postulated.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Unless you want to go in black bags, don't say my name, I vote for Bridgette" For some reason Eva was looking so closely at the camera that she only focused on her eye.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"A lot of dirt here, but Eva you're out"

"What happened to Izzy's vote?" Jude asked.

"I left a note, I saw a squirrel who owed me money and I chased it" Izzy replied.

"This is not the end, I'm not going to fall alone" Eva had no time for stupid conversations and faced Chris.

"You couldn't say it better because you'll have company, LeShawna you're out too" The host said surprising everyone.

"""How?!"""

"Yes, in commemoration of the return of two campers and that the last challenge was a reward, this is a double elimination"

"Yes" Heather said celebrating.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"This couldn't end any better" Heather couldn't help but gloat.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I'll be back again, you'll see" Eva in a straitjacket and Leshawna in shock, they left on the boat.

"That was fun, party in my camper" The campers went to celebrate, although Gwen was somewhat depressed about LeShawna leaving.

Thank you for reading

3