Chapter 13: The end… of the island.
88 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Last time at Total Drama Island, while the campers were doing their thing during the absence of the rightful host, we had a special chapter visiting the expelled campers at a luxury resort, we learned that Cody and Sadie are still together, that Tyler has his eye on Eva and that Courtney still holds a grudge against Harold, in a big twist, we let our former players decide the next eliminated- “Chris's speech was cut

"Yes, of course" Jude turned off the TV in his room, they were playing a repeat of the program.

"I can't believe they really kicked you out Jude" Katie said putting a red two on the table.

"This show is crazy haha" Izzy placed one plus two red cards.

"Don't be sad, sweetie, there will already be another 100,000 dollars ... did I say it right or am I missing a zero?" Lindsay took two cards and threw a color change because she didn't look good with her hand.

"You're right Lindsay, but I'm not sad, I have all of you and made a lot of friends, plus I'm glad I didn't have to hit Trent" Lindsay kissed Jude on the cheek as he put a plus 4 cards.

"Heh, Cody said something similar to Sadie" Katie responded with another targets plus four

"I am a millionaire in cards, I will buy a house of cards" Izzy accepted her imminent defeat.

"Sweetie, why don't you watch today's chapter?" Lindsay shot arrows that she didn't like.

"I'd rather it be a surprise." Izzy shot a green 0.

"One, win!" Katie celebrated.

"You're good this Katie, it's your fourth win," Jude said.

"Sadie says I'm very lucky at times." She was a little embarrassed.

"Look at the time, I promised to play poker with the boys, see you in a bit." Jude kissed each and left.

"I will write to my sister and check my investments" Lindsay said.

"I'll go talk to Sadie."

"I'll see how I build a blinding grenade." Everyone went to do their thing.

………………………………………………………………………………………… ..

At night a ship was approaching the port, almost everyone knew who the loser of this week was but only one person was there to receive it.

"HP, congratulations on getting this far." Jude wasn't trying to be sarcastic or to emphasize his new style.

"Shut up, I lost my hair for nothing!" Heather wanted to kill someone, now she was bald.

"I had a feeling that Lindsay's challenge would stop you."

"Did you have something to do with it ?!" Heather couldn't accept that this idea came from the blonde.

"No, it occurred to her alone, I think it came because of the fear of that challenge of challenges, Chris tried to take the worst challenges out of us"

"We were lucky your challenges fell to Owen!"

"Yes, some of my favorites were discarded, the producers still do not approve of the fight with crocodiles"

"I'm going to rest!"

"Sure, your sensitivity lessons start shortly." Jude didn't care about the bet, she just wanted to help his friend.

Heather stomped off, at least she was glad he didn't make fun of her lack of hair.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“Welcome to the most dramatic episode so far, it has been almost 8 weeks in this camp and Total Drama Island is about to end, today there are two campers for sunset, only one will be standing and leaving with a check for $ 100,000; Who will it be ?, Gwen the pale goth with a taste for art or Owen the great ball of happiness. Prepare your snacks and get ready for the dramatic finale of Total Drama Island! "

# Music #

"Glad to see you back, we asked the finalists to record their thoughts before the final round" Chris pointed to the confessional.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I had an incredible time! It was amazing." Owen was very excited.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"What was it like being here? ... this sucked most of the time" Gwen said dryly.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Do you think cooking was easy for so many ungrateful teenagers? I've had better jobs in prison" For some reason the chef also shared his thoughts.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"The people were also amazing"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"There were only a total of five decent and sane people on this island, I think I must consider myself lucky" Gwen sighed thinking of LeShawna, Bridgette, DJ, Owen and Jude.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"It's time to welcome the campers who didn't make it to the finals." Chris gave the signal and the others appeared.

"Hi guys, good to see you, yujuuu!" Greeting Owen

Gwen just stared at them, somewhat uncomfortable seeing Trent.

"Those who walked the pier of shame ..."

"Here we go again," Jude said.

"Just sit down!" The presenter pointed to some benches where the image of the finalists was.

DJ, Trent, Leshawna, Eva, Cody, Lindsay, Bridgette, Justin, Izzy, Katie, Sadie and Jude; they sat in Gwen's area.

The rest, surprisingly including Heather in a wig, sat in Owen's area.

"Nice wig," Gwen pointed out.

"Fuck you" she answered while she accommodated her

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I had a plan for this moment, but Shark discovered me and I had to stop." Heather crossed her arms.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I'm sorry I couldn't support you this time, buddy," Jude said.

"No problem buddy." Owen wasn't upset.

"You never get mad at people, right?" Gwen asked him.

Owen just shrugged.

"Very good finalists, this is your time to speak to the gallery of losers and tell them what you would do with the award and why you deserve it"

"Well, I'm proud to have come this far, if I can overcome this I don't think the rest of my life will be that difficult" Gwen said sincerely

"Hahaha, sorry" Izzy blurted out

"I am a person of word, I promised Owen in the previous challenge that I would share my money with him, but the rest I would use for a trip and finish my studies" She concluded.

"That's it, a girl with goals" Victorio LeShawna.

"That's right, Gwen," Jude added.

"Very cool," Trent finished.

“Wow that's so sweet, boring and predictable, but sweet; your turn Owen "

"I would throw the craziest party ever and invite everyone!" Yelled the big man.

His area was enlivened by that speech, it touched Justin so much that he moved from to Owen's stand.

"Owen, you can!" Heather stuck her tongue out at Gwen.

"At least I know people who are not sold" Gwen said looking at her stands.

"And it will be a yacht!" Owen was not finished.

"Sweetie, is it wrong that I feel like going to the other side?" Lindsay asked.

"No, Owen is a great guy and is an attractive idea, but the important thing is not to do it, we have to stand firm to the friend we support otherwise we will seem interested" Jude replied and Lindsay nodded.

"What a nice feeling Jude," Katie added.

"Very good, time for the final challenge, the relay race rejected by the Olympiad"

"Chris, no one in the crowd is stupid to swallow that," Jude said.

"First, each of you must put this" Chris tried to hide it and handed Owen and Gwen a hat of Cow and Chicken respectively.

"With these costumes you must climb the mast to get a flag, do not bother lowering until you have it"

"This will be difficult for the big man." Geof was concerned.

"Then they have to cross a balance beam over a gorge ... carrying an eagle egg"

"That's all?" Owen tried to make a joke.

"I'm glad you asked, down are our friends psychotic sharks eat people" The host finished happily.

"You had to ask," Gwen complained.

"The final part is a long distance race to get back here, the first camper to arrive wins"

"Good luck, Owen if I'm not the winner I'm glad it's you"

"Oh, how cute"

Both stands were cheering her representative on, except for Eva.

"On her marks, set ... Get out!"

The competitors ran off followed by some of the former players.

"Go faster Owen!" Heather yelled at him.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"It's fun to have entertainers, but Heather terrifies me," Owen commented.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"If I ignore you, you will disappear" Gwen would say to Trent.

"Nothing of that"

"Not because you are cheering me on does it mean that I will like you" She told him directly.

"I thought we were over the incident with Heather"

"I got over it, but it doesn't mean I'll go out with you again." Gwen can't climb the pole.

"Sorry buddy, you remember what I told you about opportunities." Jude was trying to comfort Trent.

"Why is my pole so slippery !?"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I'm too clever to always get caught." Heather was holding up a stick of butter.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

Jude touched the post.

"It's waxed." Jude took out a small cloth and cleaned it.

"Thank you, at least someone is helpful" she said looking at Trent.

"I couldn't restock my emergency clothing supply, but something is something," Jude commented.

As Trent grew depressed, Owen climbed the pole on the momentum of Geof, Heather and Tyler.

"I already have it! ... How do I get off?" Owen wondered at the top of the post.

"Let go, we'll catch you," Geof said.

"Geof is cra ...!" Heather couldn't finish because she preferred to run away when saw Owen let go.

"Pus"

"I'm good!" Yelled Owen happily.

"Good, but the goth is ahead of you, run" Heather said without worrying about the crushed Geof, Tyler and Ezequiel

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I admit it was not my best plan," Geof lamented wounded rubbing his neck.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Alright new intern, I know it's weird that you start in our last episode, but everyone else died or is in the ER, just test if this test is moderately safe" Chris said.

“…” The intern reconsidered his life choices during his walk across the board.

"Don't look down" the presenter advised him, instinctively he proceeded to do so and fall into the shark-infested waters.

"Enough" He shrugged seeing the fate of the intern.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

"Are you going to follow me all the way? ... it's not because of you guys" Gwen asked the musician and then redirected herself to Jude and Bridgette, the last one just caught them.

"There is nothing else to do," Trent replied.

"We just want to support you," Bridgette said, anyway, as Jude nodded.

They just came to the gorge and saw the shark-infested well.

"I see you on the other side" Trent said having confidence in Gwen.

"I'm going to die here" was his reply.

"Don't be afraid Gwen, you've gotten over a lot, this is nothing" Jude said

"Yes, you can with this, I know you have the courage to do it" continued the surfer.

Gwen smiled and grabbed an eagle egg.

"What are the eggs for?" Trent asked, he had already crossed a stable bridge, to Chris next to the chef

"You'll see" The chef laughed mysteriously.

At that point Owen and his team reached the test.

"Owen, I'm helping you all I can to get you that party, but you have to do your part and walk around." Heather gave Owen an egg and pointed at the table.

"By Alexander the Great, that is a great gorge!"

Gwen was halfway there.

"You're doing fine, just stay calm" Advises Jude

Leshawna was so flustered that she covered her eyes and Cody just stared in amazement alongside Sadie.

"Don't fall down Gwen, there are dangerous sharks down there" The big man said, sincerely worried.

"Thanks Owen, but you're not helping."

"I am sorry!" Owen was finally starting and Gwen was almost there when there was a squeal.

"Angry eagles" Chris blurted out as the birds arrived.

"Upstairs, that's crazy" Duncan hit five with the presenter.

"What? How can you like it? They can die. ”Courtney worried.

"Lower the tone doll, this is real television"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Duncan is so immature," Courtney complained.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Why would I want to see Gwen and Owen almost die?" She questioned

"It's life raw, look at Elvis with his guitar, ready to write a song," Duncan said pointing at Trent, who was really holding his guitar.

"I have to admit that Duncan is right, it won't be pretty, but passing this type of test makes people feel powerful, that's why some practice extreme sports just for the excitement" Jude added, remembering his first hunts.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Okay, the danger is ... kinda sexy," Courtney admitted.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

She suddenly gave Duncan a kiss.

"Wow, let's give them his space" he said to Bridgette

Participants struggled to dodge the eagles

"Gwen I know you'll get over this, you're the best girl I know, because of you ..." Trento couldn't finish

"I don't have time for this, I can't be distracted"

"He's right, doll, you couldn't have chosen a worse time" LeShawna commented.

Along with sad Trent, Heather arrived with Justin.

"Speaking of distracting, Gwen look." She ripped his shirt off.

"Oh wow" Gwen can't help but stare.

"So beautiful" Just like Owen

The eagles were so distracted that they collided with each other and fell into the water.

"Come on, this is not pokemon" Jude took off his shirt and put it on Justin, thanks to that, the competitors for reacted.

"Reminder, prepare more emergency clothing" While pondering one girl in particular stared at him.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Her time in the jungle shows" The surfer tried to hide.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

Gwen managed to cross a second before Owen.

"It's the best you have" Said the goth, leaving the egg next to Heather.

"Come on, little orphan eagle," Owen whispered to the egg.

"Run, she's getting ahead of you!" Heather urged.

"I'm coming, god"

Gwen kept running followed by Trent and the rest of his friends.

"I'm glad you didn't die back there"

"Thanks, I guess" she said flatly.

"Just to clarify, aren't you mad at me anymore?"

"Not"

"But you don't trust me?"

"Yes, right again"

"Can I do something to make it up to you?"

"Not at the moment, but thanks for asking."

Trent slowed down.

"Trent, so to speak, your train of opportunity left the station, you should give it time, maybe Gwen will trust you again if she shows it to her" Jude advised, he felt sympathy for his friend.

"That's right, I'll prove it to her." Trent didn't hear or get the whole idea.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Not everything can go according to plan" Jude said with a shrug.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

Trent started chasing Gwen with a big rock.

"What are you doing!?" Gwen was a little scared.

"Proving my feeling for you"

"Carrying a rock?"

Bridgette not far away she couldn't resist slapping her face

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I think Trent is spending too much time with Geof" sighed the surfer

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I heard that Geof got a date with Bridgete, so I went to ask him for some ideas," Trent confessed.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"In order for Geof to understand, and to stop DJ's pleading, I decided to give him one chance." From his expression, she didn't have much hope or expectations.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"It's not easy, a boy has to be really in love to do this" continued the musician.

"Or be crazy" Gwen rolled her eyes

………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the finish, Heather wasn't ready to give up

"Stop it! I haven't played my last card" she "borrowed" Justin's phone to make a call.

"They have 5 minutes to arrive! You are looking for a fan!" She yelled at Tyler the last thing

…………………………………………………………………………………………

A few minutes later

"Here they come" LeShawna yelled seeing Gwen arrive, and Owen a few steps back

"Great Zeus, this hurts," Owen said as he moved.

"Dude, put that stone down, you're hurting yourself and you're just terrifying Gwen" Jude said because of how sweaty and red Trent was.

"Never!"

"Cookie delivery" A skinny delivery man came to the stands.

"Out of my way, Geof the fan." Heather knocked down the delivery man and took the box from him.

Geof activated the fan, Tyler was busy getting up off the ground near the delivery man

"Oh no you won't" The big girl tried to stop her but the scent had already reached Owen

"Cookie!" Owen freaked out and ran off, knocking Gwen down in the process, crossing the finish line and then crashing into Geof and Heather.

"Woohooo" His entire team celebrated.

"Get off me!" Well, almost everything

"Win, I can't believe it!" Owen didn't come out of his excitement

Jude and Bridgette were helping Gwen up

"Are you okay? You put up a good fight." Jude patted him on the back.

"Yeah, just remind me not to come between Owen and a cookie," Gwen joked.

"We should take Trent to the infirmary" Said Bridgette looking at Trent on the floor

"And Jude, how long do you think you're shirtless?" she questioned the goth, despite throwing a few glances.

"Oh right, I forgot, hehe"

 Gwen accepted her defeat sportingly along with her friends.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

"Here we are at the last campfire" Everyone was gathered

"After brutal weeks, I present to you the winner of Total Drama Island ..." The host stopped.

"No comment Jude?"

"Nah, it's the finale, I'll leave it to you" He just hugged Lindsay and Katie.

"Well, as I was saying,… Owen!" Chris introduced the big man next to the check

"Chris I'm excited, this is ..."

"" "Incredible" "" They answered several

"Yes, party for everyone"

“Ready to party ?, Finalist,” Jude asked Gwen.

She just nodded smiling, Trent two positions away had an ice pack on his head recovering.

"Sweetie, I already have everyone's clothes ready for the party" Lindsay commented.

"Nobody is more prepared than you for fashion" Jude laughed.

"Owen this moment I give you as a symbol of maximum survival, the last marshmallow"

"I will treasure it forever." Owen held it up.

"How long do you think it will last?" Jude asked Izzy and Katie.

"Less than a pet bug," Izzy replied.

"Well ..." Katie can't answer because Owen ate it.

"Owen, do you know what time it is?" The cowboy asked and the big man nodded.

The host had a bad feeling

"No, guys, watch out for my hair" Chris yelled before being thrown into the water.

"Haha, I wonder if they managed to catch the chef?" Jude nudged Heather

The whole group celebrated until Heather laughed at Chris's drowning.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“Oh hello, viewers it has been almost a week since they last saw our campers, in this time they have been able to recover from their injuries, eat good food; don't be offended chef- who was roasting a steak nearby, this one just grunted-; And catching up with the real world by checking your mail, there were losers - Chris dodged a toaster - and only one winner. Owen the youngest three brothers, without any qualities that warned his victory, was the unexpected winner and is planning a big party for his friends, however, before everyone can go home tomorrow there is one last surprise, find out today in Total! Drama Island! "

At the losers' beach house, the former contestants had a wonderful time: Jude was in the hot tub with Lindsay, Katie, and Izzy; By now everyone knew about their relationship; Cody was playing a frisbee with Sadie and Tyler; Gwen was relaxing in the pool trying to distance herself from Trent.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Trent must learn that it is the living space, since we returned he does not stop following me, at least when we return home tomorrow he will have to calm down" Gwen complained

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

In the miniBar Justin was thinking aloud.

"I have signed a contract for my face, chest and knees, but I feel that I no longer attract girls as before" He tried with Eva but she just kept on concentrating on exercising her.

"I think it's called going out of style" Noah commented who was passing by, anyone who saw Justin would think that the world was ending.

Harold was trying to impress Leshawna but she just passed him by and went to talk to DJ.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Harold must understand that I do not want to go out with him" The great girl complained

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Leshawna and I are united, I hope that sometime we will take the next step" Harold said having a drink.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

Bridgette sat next to Gwen in the pool, trying to support the Goth with the Trent thing.

"I think the best thing about this idiot programmed was meeting them." Gwen was looking at people like LeShawna, Bridgette, Jude, etc.

"Thank you," said the surfers.

"You said them, girl," the big girl replied and Jude gave a thumbs up.

I can't wait for you to meet my friends back home. These are: Marilyn, Daria and Slayer. ”Gwen showed some pictures of her friends, some worried her new friends, but Jude said.

"They sure are as cool as you ... Daria looks strangely familiar to me"

Izzy was laughing next to him

Tyler was about to catch the frisbee again but he got distracted by Eva and the blow sent him into the pool.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Eva hasn't answered me, but at least she's not avoiding me, that's a good sign, right?" The athlete asked concerned.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Sweetie look, my friends back home want to organize a homecoming party for me, I can't wait to invite you and Beth" she said pointing to her phone looking at her partner and friends.

"Thanks, friend" Beth who was grabbing snacks heard her.

Even the chef was amused even though Owen ate all the sausages

A little higher up was Geof preparing to dive.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"After Owen's legendary party I have to plan my date with Brish, it's great how we are moving forward, will she like monster trucks?" The cowboy said happily.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

Geof's plunge got some people wet, like Noah with his book or Duncan.

"Well, at least it stopped your dancing," Courtney complained.

"What's wrong, delicious thing? Where is that girl who stole the pantry with me?" The punk kept dancing.

"I got tired of this silly program, I lost the competition, my stupid lawyer lost my lawsuit and now I just want to go home to rest and work on my campaign for president of the university council."

"Welcome back Courtney" Jude joked

"Grr" she grunted looking at Jude and her girls

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Just when I'm ready to make amends and leave everything behind with Jude, I find out that he has a kinky relationship with three girls at the same time, and from the same show, the worst of it is, nobody seems to care, I'm the only one who sees the bad in this ... ”Courtney began her speech.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Oh dear, it's almost over, I thought you'd be happy" Duncan said

"I am!"

Just as Heather arrived, the loudspeakers blared with spooky music and Chris appeared with a briefcase.

As if it were a signal the chef grabbed Owen's check.

"Hello campers," said the host happily.

"We are ex-campers to you." Duncan didn't want to be a camper.

"Your twisted game is over." Heather crossed her arms.

"We'll see that" he whispered to the chef.

“Congratulations to the winner; Owen, you played hard, ate hard, and gassed even harder; I don't know how, but you beat everyone on this island and now you can buy whatever you want ”

The others cheered while Owen thought only of cheese.

"But I have a better offer, inside this briefcase is a million dollars" The chef raised the briefcase and some looked at them dumbfounded.

"We had prepared a cardboard check, but due to its size, the environmental associations complained" Chris himself complained.

"Owen, buddy, this money could be yours if you find out where we'll hide it and bring it to the dock of shame before someone else" The presenter tempted.

"You say we can all win a million dollars?" Gwen asked.

"Sounds too easy" Jude whispered.

"You can, Owen decides: you will keep the 100 grand or go for the million dollars"

Owen thought deeply about it.

"Let the game begin!" Chris was pleased with his response and asked the chef to break the check.

"This is how I like Owen, I will give you hints from time to time so that it does not get boring" An intern grabbed the briefcase

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"This got interesting again." Courtney narrowed her eyes.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Very well, the maximum challenge begins" This time he only fired a cork pistol so he only hurt a seagull.

"He'll Live" Chris stared at the campers because only Owen ran out

"Let me understand this, do you expect us to run stupid through the woods again?" Heather said.

"That's right" Plain and simple

"I would love to play another round of 'humiliate the young' but I have a feast to eat." Noah grabbed a marshmallow.

Jude just hummed while he dried off

"Forget it" Duncan left with Courney and Eva practically spat at him.

"Well as you like, just watch Owen win the easiest million dollars in television history."

Everyone was trying to stand their ground, but Owen's bragging about being a millionaire didn't help

"Three, two ..." Jude counted down seeing the group's expressions.

They did not resist anymore and ran away.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

They ended up being divided into teams

"Get out of here Harold, would you slow us down" Courtney yelled next to Duncan.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"What fools, that money will soon enter my pockets ... or my backpack, I don't know how much space a million dollars occupies" Duncan scratched his head.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Ooooh yeaaaah, a boys only team" Owen celebrated his alliance with DJ, Geof and Tyler.

"I've been training for this moment." Tyler flexed his arm and immediately distracted with Eva passing by with Noah.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"Very well, how do you want to divide?" Jude asked his friends.

"Gwen, do you want ..." Trent couldn't finish.

"Come on team" Gwen dragged Leshawna and Bridgette

"Better luck next time." Jude patted him on the back.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I must be paranoid, it almost seems that Gwen avoids me" Trent looked at the camera strangely "

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Girls, will you?" This time the interrupted was Justin.

"Oh, oh, I know, let's form a big group and divide the money by 7." Lindsay raised her hand.

"Actually Lindsay we are ... no, actually we are 7" Cody checked again and they were: Jude, Izzy, Lindsay, Katie,Beth, Sadie and him.

"Good job, Lindsay" Beth congratulated her.

"Sweetie is always teaching me things"

"His lessons are slow but steady." Jude thought Lindsay just needed the right approach.

"Hey, what about me?" Heather wanted a team too.

"I wouldn't work with you, not even if I got paid." Beth crossed her arms.

"You still owe that apology to Lindsay." Jude thought it wasn't the best time.

"Sorry, Heidi" Lindsay just left with the others

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Heather must understand that people have feelings" Katie commented on the situation.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

That left Trent, Justin and Heather

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I don't know how to feel about it." Trent didn't expect to end up like this.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"This is my first time on a reject team, that's how ugly people will feel." Justin was starting to freak out.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"At least they're not those idiots Harold and Ezekiel, that would be hitting rock bottom." Heather still looked a little discouraged.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

A montage later.

"This is pathetic, campers, it's been two hours and you're not even close." The loudspeakers blared.

"Chris, do you know how big this island is?" Jude replied.

"As I said, the clue is: it's hanging out there"

"Watch out and give us a GPS" Jude joked, suddenly, a photographer blinded his group with his flash.

"Hey, this is not my best angle," Lindsay complained.

"This is part of the challenge?" Katie's question was answered by the chef knocking the man down.

"Wow, chef, what's up?" Cody was surprised.

"Are you hunting humans again? Hahaha" Izzy commented

"No, he's one of the nosy that snuck in to photograph Justin" He replied as he dragged the subject away.

"Gosh, that was weird," Sadie said.

On the other side of the forest

"That's not the briefcase." Ezekiel saw the briefcase hanging from a tree.

"No, it must be a decoy, everyone knows that awards are never in plain sight" Harold was very sure of himself.

"Friend, you are a genius, you remind me of my dad"

"Thank you" And they continued on their way.

"This is ridiculous" Said the presenter from an airplane.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

"Where are the paparazzi wanting to photograph my beauty?" Justin was concerned it had been hours since anyone admired her beauty.

Trent just looked at him weird

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"What's this guy got?"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Shiii, hush look," Heather pointed behind a bush.

There were Owen's group celebrating having found the money

"I'll take care of it" Tyler climbed the tree to lower the briefcase ... the third time he got it with minor injuries.

"Yujuuuu, we have the million!" Yelled Owen.

"At last" The presenter was tired of waiting.

Heather was happy too, but not for them.

"Ready, for a robbery mission"

"For a million, of course" Justin did not hesitate in the least.

"Maybe we should ..." Trent couldn't even finish.

"Whatever, let's go" Without knowing what to do, the musician just followed them.

"Pier of shame, here we go." Owen stopped kissing the briefcase.

"Why do you have to carry them?" Asked Geof

"What does that matter?" Tyler questioned.

"The rule was that the first to cross wins" DJ replied.

"Do you want to take it?" Owen didn't care.

"I have a great idea, buddy" Geof pulled out a rope and tied them all together.

"Where did you get the rope from?" Tyler was curious

"Don't they grow in the forest?"

In the back, if we look closely, we can see an intern walking away.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Shifting to the helicopter the chef looked at Chris.

"What? You have to add all the emotion you can"

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Owen gave a gas.

"I have to go to the bathroom"

"Just go and do it, we're all guys" DJ replied.

"It is not one"

They all complained.

"Couldn't you say it before you tied us up?" Tyler sighed.

"I didn't feel like it at the time"

"Go to the forest, Geof, untie us"

The cowboy thought for a moment.

"I forgot to ask my brother how he untied it." He tried to free them without succeeding.

"Guys, this is serious." More gas leaked out.

"You'll have to." They all resigned themselves and pulled Owen over to a poor bush.

In that moment of distraction and because Geof thought it was a good idea to drop the briefcase, Trent took advantage and managed to take it.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I just have to see it as yet another challenge." Trent scratched his neck a little guiltily.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Good job, Trent, you are more useful than expected." Heather took the briefcase from him.

"Thanks, I guess, let's go to the dock."

"I think so" Without saying a word she pushed the musician and ran off.

"Why don't you give me that briefcase?" Instead of chasing her, Justin began to pose.

"Keep dreaming, pretty boy." She completely ignored him.

Justin couldn't believe it.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"It's impossible to make yourself less handsome ... right?" The model asked very seriously.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"How silly" Heather must have seen where she was going because she collided with a trampoline that sent her over a small cliff and ended up falling headfirst into a beaver dam.

"No, my million!" In the fall the million ended up in a river and was moving away.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"When I find the funny man who happened to leave a trampoline in the middle of a forest, I'm going to strangle him"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Attention campers, the briefcase is wet, I repeat, the briefcase is wet"

"Is it wet? To the water, friends." Lindsay directed everyone to the beach.

"Good idea, Lindsay." Beth and the others got into the water.

"What will they do with their $ 142857 if we win it?"

"I'm thinking of a fort," Izzy replied.

"Accessories for my mom's kitchen," Sadie replied.

"I have to think about it, the first thing is a gift for all my friends" Katie continued.

"I wanted to buy a country, but sweetie says it's not practical, maybe I just visit France" Just at that moment the blonde saw the briefcase floating near her.

"Got it, I'm going to go see that leaning tower." When she picked it up, a hook appeared and pulled the briefcase away.

"No, I knew briefcases did that"

"Let's turn around, quick." Jude led them to the other side.

"I'll take a shortcut." Izzy dove into the water.

………………………………………………………………………………………

On the other side, Duncan was dragging the money with a fishing pole.

"Come on, faster, put muscle" Courtney, next to him, "encouraged".

"Hush, woman, I do what I can" Just when the punk managed to roll the reel and have the briefcase in his possession, a crocodile came out of the water and ate the money.

"Hey, that crocodile ate our fortune," Courtney stomped.

"Why are there crocodiles in Muskoka?" The offender questioned

…………………………………………………………………………………………

"That wasn't me, was it your idea?" Chris looked at the chef, he just nodded.

"Good" They both started having lunch.

………………………………………………………………………………………… ..

"Don't stand there, go get that bag of scales," Courtney ordered.

Without hesitation, Duncan jumped into the water to hit the animal.

"This is how we do it in my neighborhood" The punk beat the reptile until he spat out the briefcase

"Aaaah" At that moment Izzy came out of the water and caught the money.

"Great" And she ran away

"Wait, no one will steal the money I stole" Courtney chased after her leaving Duncan with the animal.

"How intense" The criminal smiled.

……………………………………………………………………………………….

"Chris said wet, he could be near here." Gwen led her group near the river.

"Well thought out, girl"

"Isn't that Heather?" Bridgette pointed out.

She was barely escaping the beaver dam, though her blouse was a bit ripped, but since most of the damage was to the rear she hadn't noticed.

"Do we help her or do we tell her?" The surfer asked.

They all laughed.

"Good that" Gwen didn't believe it for a second.

"Let's go" LeShawna and the rest left.

"Stupid beavers" she managed to get out at that moment

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Izzy had reunited with her team and they were running away from Eva and Noah.

"It's hard to change my name Kaleidoscope, it can be shortened to E-Scope" Izzy commented.

"We could just call you Oscope to save us the paperwork," Jude replied.

"Good idea, bureaucracy is not fun or this my parents showed me"

A little behind Eva was yelling at Noah.

"You run faster"

"Sorry I left my steroids at the gym"

"That would only make you weaker," she continued, surprisingly.

At that moment Justin appeared and he stopped them all

"Give me that briefcase." Justin took off his shirt to use his powers.

"Sorry, I have a boyfriend." Izzy ignored him completely.

"Why doesn't it work? Whyyyyyyyyy ?!" Justin knelt on the ground.

"Hey, cool down, man." Jude thought Justen was exaggerating.

"It will be OK?" Katie, Sadie and Cody were a bit uncomfortable

"It's still attractive, but this is a million dollars." Beth shrugged.

"Why did we stop?" Lindsay asked.

Behind a tree Trent came out and took Izzy's briefcase

"Got it, buddy" he kept running.

"With this money I can hire the best analysts" Justin would leave his crisis for when he is a millionaire.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

"Where do they get these things and why don't they invest in the camp itself?" Courtney had arrived on a luxurious production set.

"Chef, take care" Chris ordered, the cook had a drink next to her.

"We'll see who will take care of it" She was angry with the whole situation

An intern tried to zoom in with a camera, but she hit him and stole a nearby hot air balloon.

"I should have bought that insurance" Said the presenter when he saw the balloon moving away

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"The briefcase is in an attractive and musical place" Announcement over the loudspeakers

"I have an uncle who can play the harmonica, does that count?" Ezekiel was still with Harold, this time they were in a canoe on the river.

"No, it must be some kind of old music box."

They… continued at their own pace.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"Give us that briefcase." Owen's group was facing off with Justin's.

"No" was all the model said and they were silent for a moment.

"What do we do now?" Asked Owen

"I know, about them!" Geof led a big jump and smashed the duo.

"Ouch," the crushed Trent complained.

"Sorry man" DJ apologized, Tyler took the money and they left.

"It has not been the best day"

"You can repeat it" seconded the model.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"How cute was that baby moose" Bridgette and her friends had just helped feed a baby moose.

"I can't believe they only let the moose loose from that challenge" Gwen complained, they knew it was the same because he had been scared when saw to LeShawna.

"Yeah yeah, very cute and all, but there must be a quicker way to get this over with." The big girl was tired of running around.

At that moment the chef arrived in an ATV.

"They saw a hot air balloon, Courtney stole it from a cameraman"

"Is seriously?" Gwen asked, it wasn't the most ridiculous thing that had happened on the show.

"Now he must have an advantage" The surfer continued and LeShawna thought of something seeing a branch on the ground.

"Yes, she doesn't have the briefcase yet, but my bet is ..." The chef couldn't finish because the big girl knocked him out.

The others stared at him.

"Are they coming or what?" she was riding the ATV.

………………………………………………………………………………………… ..

"Hand it over or I'll drop you." Courtney had managed to entangle Owen's group with a rope and lifted them into the air.

"Courtneu you freaked out!" Shouted DJ scared.

"You will live, also, I fought hard for this and you are not among my favorite people"

"We should share it with her," suggested the terrified cowboy.

"This is not over." Tyler resisted.

"Don't give up, folks." Owen summoned all of his strength and managed to get a good grip on the rope and tow them all up.

"Well played, buddy," Tyler encouraged.

"Not so fast" The girl lowered the balloon to crash some trees, but she only managed to entangle a bear.

Owen spat out a pine cone and climbed faster because the bear was following them by the rope.

"I didn't know that bears did that," Geof commented.

When they made it to the basket, with the rope damaged from it, Courtney applied a necklock to Geof.

"Give it up at once, this is my balloon"

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"Is that a hot air balloon?" Harold saw it from the canoe.

"I guess they usually have bears hanging?" Esekiel commented

"I think I saw the briefcase, let's follow it"

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Heather had made it back to the main camp

"If I ever see a beaver again in this life" She was angry not only at the event, she had lost a million dollars.

Under the noise of the engines LeShawna and his group also arrived

"Well at least you losers, don't have the briefcase"

"I'm already tired of your insults" she revved the engine and before anyone noticed she tried to run Heather over.

"LeShawna wait." Gwen tried to calm her down.

"You are crazy!" She jumped off the dock to avoid it, but the big girl chased her into the water with an ATV and companions included.

Near there.

"Why hasn't Chris dismantled this platform?" Jude is referring to the one in Courtney's jelly challenge, although he wasn't sure if it was exactly the same one.

"I have no idea." Cody and Jude were waiting for the girls to finish using the bathroom.

Duncan emerged from some bushes.

"Duncan, are you okay friend?" The last time, they saw him fight with a crocodile.

"Yes, I was just resting from my meeting with that lizard, apparently you don't have the briefcase"

"We didn't lose Trent and Justin" Cody was tired.

Screams were heard from the sky.

"What's that?" Jude tried to shade his eyes.

Courtney's balloon was losing height in a collision process and the bear was about to reach the basket

"We have to jump!" He said decisively, but still terrified, Tyler.

"We are all gonna die!" Owen was in a panic.

"He's right it's the only way" DJ and Geof agreed.

"1,2 and 3" The boys jumped and managed to land on the jump platform without damage, but Courtney took advantage and took the briefcase from them.

"That, honey," Duncan encouraged

"I will call you from my mansion" Her taste did not last long because the bear, who finally came up, roared at her and she also jumped to the platform.

Before everyone could fight over the money, another noise came from the sky.

"Now what?" Cody asked.

On a plane, Trent and Justin were preparing to jump.

"I didn't want to do this again." The musician was scared.

"Do you want the money or not?" The model didn't care.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

"How did you get the keys to the plane?" Chris complained, they had already lost a lot of expensive things today.

The chef, who had returned a while ago, was just whistling.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Can you believe how lucky we were to find the chef unconscious with some keys to the plane" Justin gloated.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I just said they looked familiar to me." Trent scratched his neck, it hadn't been the best day for his morale.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

The two of them jumped, but Trent was so scared that he activated his parachute prematurely and a gust of wind pushed him towards the platform at high speed, sending the briefcase flying near a certain building; only on the ground did Duncan, Cody and Jude realize it because the others were blinded by Trent's parachute.

At that moment, Lindsay and Beth were coming out of the bathroom.

"And I told him to combine red and pink ... Hey, this is not the nice suitcase we were looking for" She lifted it.

"Yes, it is" Beth was happy

Justin landed delicately in front of the duo, as the plane ended up crashing from the lack of a pilot, damaging the platform in the process.

"Give me that suitcase" Justin gave his best smile hoping this time would work.

"Not so fast!" Izzy appeared from the ceiling and threw toilet paper at the model

"My beautiful face" While he covered his face, E-Scope took the opportunity to knock him down.

 ………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"What can I say? I love to stalk to get the best shot, never let your guard down even on bathroom breaks" Izzy smiled.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

Just at that moment the platform could no longer stand and fell, so that the upper part became a giant speeder, except for Tyler who due to its location at the tip launched it into the air like a catapult.

"But what?" It was so sudden that Jude barely managed to push Cody away, but when he jumped he got hooked on the parachute lines and was dragged along with Duncan.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming." She also took Izzy, Beth, Lindsay and Justin.

They were speeding towards the dock, only a few managed to untangle themselves from the parachute.

"See you later, is save himself who can" Courtney, still confused, but jumped off the platform and rolled to ease the damage.

"AAAAAAHH!" Owen kept screaming.

They finally made it to the dock only to run over Gwen's team and Heather who were getting out of the water.

"That's a…"

Even in the water they didn't stop causing damage because they crushed Ezekiel and Harold's canoe.

"That was an epic dive! You have it all," Chris exclaimed to the cameramen, they took the helicopter they had left, to get to the scene quickly.

"Where is the money!?" Courtney ran to the dock.

The prize was floating in the water, Lindsay must have dropped it during the crash

"Yes!" She was going to jump up to grab it when a shark came out and ate it.

"Not!" She knelt on the wood.

"Great, now what?" Leshawna questioned.

"You lost the briefcase, don't worry I have the perfect solution" Chris had a satisfied smile on his face.

"I have a bad feeling," Gwen said.

"Everyone is officially tied, therefore ..."

"We're going to the second season" Jude went ahead and the others stared at him

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I'm not going back to this dump." Heather was fed up with this show.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Hey, it was my time," Chris complained.

"How did you know?"

"It's in the contract"

"I have to read that thing thoroughly." Gwen sigh.

"I'm starting to miss reformatory." Duncan hit the water.

"More time to be famous" Lindsay was one of the happy few.

“As for the rest of you, your playtime is over.” Chris was saying this to: Katie and Sadie, who had just emerged from the bathroom for the commotion outside; Cody, who had gotten off the ground; Eva and Noah, who were arriving, and Courney beside him.

"Hey, there's not one missing"

Screams came from above.

"Eva spreads her arms!" Katie yelled as she looked up.

By reflex Eva listened and caught Tyler.

"AAAAAAAA-ouch" Eva slapped him.

"T-Thank you." He managed to stand on her own two feet.

"Resist more than you appear" she said it as a compliment, she was a little impressed that he had not fainted

I was going to answer, but the host got there first.

"Well, that fixes it, you have to watch from the stands, without the possibility of winning any money in this program"

"Wait a minute, I want to ..." Courtney didn't want to be left out.

"Ta-ta, read your contract, fine print"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"This is the last straw, if you think it's over, you're in serious trouble" Courtney was as serious as possible looking at the camera.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Another season to show my crazy skills." Harold tried to strike a pose, but he hit the wall.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I would like to participate with Jude and the girls." Katie was a little sad.

"At least we can see him together" Sadie tried to cheer her up, who was in the bathroom with her.

"Sure, friend." Katie smiled a little.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"E-Scope continues in the fight"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"This is exciting, Lindsay if you win, will you invite me to your trip to France?" Beth asked her.

"Of course"

"In about two weeks, see you at the secret location for our next season for the million dollar fight, don't miss out!" Chris pointed at the camera to close the show.

"I'm getting out of this circus." Heather wanted to go to her house while she could, but a hand from her grabbed her shoulder.

"I'm not in the mood, Shark." She would already have to see him for her sensitivity classes.

Jude just pointed at a torn piece of cloth floating near them.

Heather looked down.

"Let's see if five sets is the right number"

And I managed to finish the first season I hardly think so, in several ways, even my keyboard was damaged. I just want to add that I hope you enjoyed spending your time on this. The following season will come in a while, depending on my mood and workload (the time in this does not even pay for lunch), read me in something else.

6