Chapter 2: Uncle Piranha!
46 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A lonely piranha was swimming in the ocean, it was moving in a strange position. 


It has been a few days since Marcus became a piranha, he had already adapted to this life and he was currently doing some backflips and front flips.


“Blackfish show yourselves!” 


Marcus shouted but there was no reply, in his vision were the dark blue water and some fish that were swimming away from him. 


The blackfish seemed to remember Marcus so when they saw him they were already a few miles away from him.

“Boring.”


Marcus continued to swim for an hour when a piranha captured his attention, it was in the distance and the movement was elegant.


“Piranhas can also be that beautiful?” 


Marcus thought before swimming towards the piranha, soon he reached the piranha and began to open his mouth.


“Hi, pretty piranha!”


The piranha glanced at him and replied, “Who are you?” 


The voice was cold like ice and for a moment Marcus was quiet, but quickly he stared at the eyes of the piranha and found something amazing!


“This piranha is a girl!?” 


Marcus thought and he was correct because the smell of the piranha was good! Did you use perfume?


Seeing Marcus didn’t reply and just stared at her, the piranha’s eyes were cold and she opened her mouth. 


“I know I am pretty, so who are you!”


Marcus was pulled back to the present and stared at the piranha, he can’t believe that piranha can be pretty! 


“That is not important, where are you going?” 


The piranha frowned, she thought for a moment before opening her mouth.


“To the gathering of the leaders!” 


When she said that there is a luminous glint in her eyes, Marcus didn’t know what gathering thing it is so he opened his mouth. 


“Okay, you can go.”


The piranha heard that and made a tsk sound clearly expressing her dissatisfaction! 


Watching the piranha swimming far away from him, Marcus slowly followed her and thought “Let me see what this gathering of the leaders is.” 


After a few hours of swimming there was finally a change in the surroundings, Marcus stopped and his eyes were wide. In front of him was a building made of special materials, they were glowing and it lightens the dark ocean. 


In the middle of this building was a large number of piranhas! Their belly was also red similar to Marcus, Marcus calmed himself and thought.


“Who made this building?”


Marcus approached the building and soon reached the middle where the gathering of leaders would take place, there is a piranha with a white beard and it seemed to be the leader.


Marcus saw that piranha and couldn’t help but laugh!


“Uncle Piranha!” 


The laughter seemed to arouse something as all of the piranhas including the piranha which Marcus met stared at him, the uncle piranha also stared at Marcus and the atmosphere was suffocating.


Marcus coughed twice before bowing his head, he was embarrassed! 


“Why did you laugh!? Come here!”


“You dare disrespect the leader! Do you want to die!?”


“Did your parents didn’t teach you some manners!?”


The sudden outrage of these piranhas made Marcus’s heart skip a beat, it seemed he had to learn to control himself!


“Stop.”


A voice full of wisdom echoed and the voices stopped as though they met their nemesis, all of the piranhas glared at Marcus with hatred before staring at the piranha with a white beard. 


Their eyes carry awe and worship, completely different from the way they stared at Marcus. The piranha with a white beard nodded his head and stared at Marcus.


“What is your name?”


All the piranhas turned their head back to Marcus and they were confused, why did the leader ask the piranha his name? Maybe he was going to punish him?


When some piranhas thought that, they transformed into a demon as though they couldn’t wait to watch Marcus suffer in pain!


Marcus turned his head and met the eyes of the piranha, he felt there was something wrong with the gaze of the piranhas but he didn’t bother with them.


“Marcus.” 


The piranha with a white beard slowly nodded his head and looked to a certain piranha, this piranha was the one that Marcus met.


“Jenny and Marcus will be the leaders, they will represent our red-bellied piranha!”


When the piranha with a white beard was done, all the piranhas felt a clap of thunder in their minds! Jenny is a good leader because she was special, but how about this Marcus?


Is the leader feeling sick? 


Of course, they didn’t dare to voice out their opinions, Marcus was also shocked! Why I am a leader? Is the leader sick!? 


Jenny was grinning when she heard that but soon her expressions turned ugly, she turned her head and stared at Marcus. The dissatisfaction in her eyes was clear.


“Prepare your groups and head to the gathering of the four blood wars!” 


The voice which was filled with strength shakes the mind of all the piranhas including Marcus, soon they swim out of the building and prepared themselves.


Jenny has fifty piranhas in her group, this number was scary! Marcus looked around and found that there are only two piranhas who wants to join his group…


“Is that piranha called jenny the protagonist or me?” 


Marcus thought before shaking his head, he lifted his head and stared at the two piranhas who were also staring at Marcus. 

Their eyes were bright as though they knew that they have a better future…


“Why didn’t you two go to Jenny’s group?” 


Marcus asked them and one of the piranhas opened its mouth.


“Because you have guts!”


Before Marcus could reply, the other piranha shouted.


“Because you laugh at the leader!” 


Marcus looked at the last piranha who said that and was silent for a moment. The leader is really funny so I laugh!


“Since you chose me, I will not let you two down!” 


Marcus said and his voice seemed to penetrate the hearts of the two piranhas, they looked at each other before staring at Marcus.

“We will follow you, leader!” 

4