ANNOUNCEMENT!!! FUTURE UPDATES
305 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Aloha to all my readers and guests. I have been working on multiple projects and also let life get in my way of writing. However I did not drop this series, I planned out 3 arcs in total so far for Aloha and co. But the problem is that people seemed to have issues with the power system. I have been racking my brain on how better to establishthe power system without making it seem like I am FORCING my MC to be weak. Anyway, I have finally created the format that means I will be revamping this series. The general plot and things that have happened so far will be the same. I will only change the power system and maybe go more I to depth of everyone's feelings and relationshipsthey are involved in.

I should have all current chapters revamped by April 10th, with a Mayu special describing why she loves the MC in the first place. Trust me, everything will make MUCH MORE SENSE and fit a long with the story much better. Thank you for being fans. And don't forget to check out my other works.... (although they will hurt you emotionally. ) have a good one.

P.S Although Hawaiian and Samoan are both Polynesian in demographic, they are their own RACE and CULTURE, the MC being both will actually tie into a folklore that ill expand on later. So please know that that Polynesian races take pride in their individuality and i know we aren't talked about much, just ask questions before assuming things. Race will play a bigger factor later on into the series (not in a THIS RACE IS BETTER type of way) but it will provide insight on powers

6