Dare not speculate
642 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 2: Dare not speculate

"Why don't you speak anymore?"

Ling Xiao raised his head and drank all the tea in his cup.

From beginning to end, Ye Qingchan didn't say a word.

She already knew the origin of Ling Xiao from her father, and she also knew that her father had plans for the two to form a Taoist couple.

Facing a young man from Holy Land, she didn't dare to offend at all.

"What the son says is what it is."

At this moment, as the most arrogant lady of Profound Sword Sect, she appeared to be extremely humble.

"interesting."

Ling Xiao took a deep look at Ye Qingchan, from her eyes, Ling Xiao didn't see a trace of perfunctory.

Obviously, she is a very deep woman in the city.

Of course, if she was dedicated to protecting Chu Yang at this time, Ling Xiao would have resentment in his heart, and even have him killed directly.

In this way, she is a very smart woman.

"boom!"

In the center of the square, the figures of Chu Yang and Xiao Ge finally collided.

I saw a trail of horrible sword intent tearing apart the space instantly, turning into a wind vortex and rushing in all directions.

Many of the disciples who were closer to him immediately burst into light, desperately resisting the erosion of that terrible sword intent.

"Chu Yang, am afraid that he is ill-informed."

The disciples looked at the two figures in the center of Fengxuan, and their eyes shows deep shock and said.

A Profound Sword Sect’s first arrogant person, a peerless evildoer who has reached the top of the sword road and proved his talent.

The collision between the two is naturally terrifying.

But no matter how talented Chu Yang was, his cultivation base was lower than Xiao Ge by three small realms.

Therefore, no one in the entire square expected him to have the upper hand in this collision.

"Flutter."

just! !

As the sword intent in the air gradually dissipated, everyone was stunned to see that one of the figures flew out directly and fell to the ground.

It was Xiao Ge! !

On the other hand, Chu Yang was dressed in white clothes and whispered with the wind, and the golden light on the long sword in his hand overflowed, like a sword fairy who had fallen for nine days, unrestrainedly.

"How can it be!"

Even Profound Sword Sect Master and several elders of the Sword Sect had a flash of surprise on their faces, obviously feeling incredible for such a result.

The corner of Ye Qingchan's mouth raised an arc unconsciously, and quietly turned his head and glanced at Ling Xiao.

But what surprised her was that instead of the slightest shock on Ling Xiao's face, there was some indescribable mockery.

Ye Qingchan suddenly felt a panic in her heart.

She found that she didn't seem to know what the son was thinking at all.

He is sometimes deep and sometimes frivolous, as if everything in the world is under his control!

And for such a result, Ling Xiao certainly wouldn't be surprised.

The story of the Son of Destiny stepping on the dog and dog licking, he has written badly.

And feeling the change in Ye Qingchan's expression, the smile on Ling Xiao's face is undoubtedly stronger.

Sure enough, it was Ye Qingchan's intention.

However, as a villain, it is natural to have the style of a villain.

Pretending to be forced to slap people in the face, am I not more skilled than you?

I started my face slapping when I was born, and spent most of my walking time on acting!

"Chu Yang! I will kill you!"

Over there, Xiao Ge was defeated with a sword, and there was a little scarlet in his eyes inexplicably.

Obviously he didn't expect that Chu Yang was so strong, and a single sword would have caused him a lot of injuries.

"Brother Xiao!"

Ling Xiao suddenly opened his mouth and shouted at Xiao Ge who was about to rush towards Chu Yang, then he took out a pill from his body and threw it at him.

"This is a third-rank spirit gathering pill, Brother Xiao will take a break first."

"The son..."

Xiao Ge caught the pill, only smelled a scent of the medicine, his heart trembled, and he felt the bones all over his body were crisp.

It doesn't matter whether it's a pill or something!

The important thing is that Young Master Ling Xiao actually called me Brother Xiao!

Brother Xiao!

Young Master Ling Xiao from Holy Land, call me Brother Xiao!

The happiness of dog licking is sometimes so unpretentious.

"The third grade spirit pill!"

Suddenly bursts of exclamation came from the square.

In the Northern Desolation, although the third grade spirit pill is not considered to be a good fortune in the sky, it is by no means common.

But Young Master Ling Xiao just threw one to Xiao Ge.

That posture is like throwing a mortal thing!

"Thank you son! The son is generous, Xiao Mou is grateful."

Xiao Ge had a flattered look on his face, his mouth full of smile, but the joy in his eyes was very real.

There was even a glimmer of envy in the eyes of many disciples around him.

If they had known that they would get a third-rank spirit pill with a single sword, they would have rushed to teach Chu Yang a lesson ages ago!

Xiao Ge hesitated for a while, and finally put the pill into his mouth in the envy of everyone's eyes.

"Om."

Next, something unexpected happened.

Xiao Ge, who was originally injured and slumped, suddenly burst into a dazzling golden light!

In a short period of time, his breath actually broke directly from the peak of the Phantom Soul realm to the Awakening Soul realm!

"Guru."

The whole square fell silent for an instant!

Everyone looked at the black-clothed young man in front of the hall, with deep desire surging in their eyes.

What do practitioners care about?

Spiritual Treasures of good fortune!

But these are all things outside of the body!

Only if you have a tyrannical realm, can you survive in this world.

Even on this journey, everyone is thinking of practicing desperately to improve their realm, but this Young Master Ling Xiao in front of him, with a pill given casually, can make people break through the realm? !

In this World, the realm of cultivators is divided into nine realms.

Body Refining

 True Essence

 Supreme Harmony

Phanton Soul 

Awakening Soul 

Soul Sea

 Xuanqing 

Breaking Falsehood

 Ascending Immortal.

Especially the Phantom Soul Realm, it is a watershed in practice.

Many people are trapped in this situation and make no progress in their lives.

And just now...

No one cared anymore why Chu Yang was so strong at this time.

Everyone was thinking about how to have a good relationship with this mysterious son Ling.

Even Ye Liuyun glanced at his daughter without a trace.

in case…

Ye Qingchan can really follow this young man, not only for her, but also for the entire Profound Sword Sect, it is also a great fortune!

In recent years, the sword sect has gradually declined, not only because of the incompetence of the disciples, but also because the strongest elder of the Profound Sword Sect is nearing emergence.

In this world of the weak and the strong, once a sect loses the protection of the strongest, it will inevitably end in a miserable situation.

Ling Xiao watched with satisfaction the reactions of everyone in the square.

This stepping stone is so comfortable!

At least there is no need for people to ridicule and despise wherever the protagonist goes.

You have to fight with your cards every time you are in a difficult situation, risking all kinds of risks to come back against the wind.

As a stepping stone for a villain, what Ling Xiao has to do is to enjoy the worship of the big guy with peace of mind, and then... use his strength to crush the Son of Destiny in front of him!

"Hehe, Young Master Ling Xiao, I let you see the joke, I'll send someone to capture this arrogant boy!"

To be honest, Ye Liuyun's old face was really dull right now.

Today Chu Yang climbed the sword path, he invited many powerful people around him to come and watch the ceremony.

After all, a dazzling Pride of the Heavens can also deter those unpredictable forces in a short time.

But he really didn't expect that Chu Yang was dazzling enough, to slapped him in the face firmly.

Not only threatened to withdraw from Profound Sword Sect, but also provoked this mysterious Lord Ling Xiao by name!

"No, since he wants to fight, then I will give him a chance."

Ling Xiao put down the tea cup and looked up at Ye Qingchan, "Ms. Qingchan thinks, which one is strong between me and him?"

"The little girl dare not speculate!"

Ye Qingchan's pretty face was taken aback, and then she lowered her head in panic.

Don't dare to speculate?

Ling Xiao smiled.

The meaning of this sentence is that he may not be Chu Yang's opponent! We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

12