Crushed into a dog
522 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 3: Crushed into a dog

To be honest, Chu Yang's sword just now was really amazing.

And Xiao Ge, as the first arrogant of Profound Sword Sect, could not stand the power of Chu Yang's sword strike.

Ling Xiao was a few years younger than the former. In the eyes of everyone, although his origin is mysterious, his cultivation... is not necessarily much higher than Xiao Ge.

Chu Yang obviously hadn't done his best yet, so Ye Qingchan had confidence in him and understood it.

"Smart woman."

But even so, Ye Qingchan did not dare to violate Ling Xiao's face in person.

Just used the words "Don't dare to perfunctory and speculate."

"Ling Xiao, if you have the ability, just fight me fairly. If anyone loses, they will leave Xuanjian Sect and Qingchan on their own! Do you dare?!"

Chu Yang looked up at Ling Xiao, the sword intent on his body whizzing across his head, said in a loud voice.

He hates it!

If it weren't for this Young Master Ling Xiao who popped up suddenly, today should be the day he confessed to Ye Qingchan.

Although the two have long been in love with each other, they have never received the approval of Sect Master Ye Liuyun.

Three years of dormant and forbearance, desperately cultivating hard.

Now, with the power of the sword road, he has gained the greatest good fortune of the sword sect. He should be the most dazzling Tianjiao of the sect and even the entire Northern Desolation!

Unexpectedly, this sudden appearance of Ling Xiao actually took away all the brilliance that belonged to him.

That's not a big deal, he still wants to take away his most beloved woman!

In fact, Chu Yang really misunderstood Ling Xiao on this point.

How could he not, a "writer" see that the woman in front of him likes Chu Yang, and she's not a person that have a brains of a worm. If it hadn't been Chu Yang's provocation, he would not have put Ye Qingchan in his eyes.

After all, what I do is not done by a gentleman, but...

Ling Xiao changed his mind. You're going to step on me to achieve the destiny. If I pretend to be a gentleman with you, wouldn't it be my own death?

As a stepping stone, if you don't want to be the background of this era, you have to plunder the luck of these children of destiny!

Your woman is mine, and the good fortune in you is also mine!

"Are you... worthy?"

Ling Xiao shook his head casually, stood up and looked at Chu Yang in the square and said.

"you!!"

The aura on Chu Yang's body was obviously suffocated, he couldn't get his words properly.

To be honest, even if he didn't get the inheritance of Profound Sword Sect, he still had the confidence to crush the arrogant son of the Holy Land in front of him.

Because he has great luck in him that others don't know.

Wasn't he from Holy Land? What's the big deal?

Is it possible that a dog in the Holy Land must be enshrined by others?

But he just didn't expect that this time, this Ling Xiao was still pretending to be forced.

But it's okay, you pretend to be hard, and see how I crush you later!

Chu Yang calmed down and stretched out three fingers towards Ling Xiao.

"Is this three ways to solve me?"

Ling Xiao smiled, really smiled and said.

Sure enough, the pretending routines of these Destiny's Sons are similar.

The opening was looked down upon by various people.

Then set up a three-stroke agreement to slap the arrogant villain on his face, so that he can gain the sect's attention and his friends admiration.

Well, logically speaking, the plot should indeed be like this.

Unfortunately, what he met was Ling Xiao, a villain writer who came across.

"Don't have to be so troublesome, to solve you, no tricks are needed."

Ling Xiao shook his head, suddenly a ray of blue light burst out of his body.

Immediately! !

The heaven and the earth seemed to dim, and an indescribable terrible power swept away in an instant.

In a flash, the entire square became gusty, the souls show a vein like clacks like it's about to extinguished, and there was a faint thunder descending on the world!

Even Profound Sword Sect Master Ye Liuyun's face suddenly paled.

This breath... so fucking strong!

"Master Ling Xiao... so mighty..."

With Ye Liuyun Soul Sea Realm's cultivation base, looking at it now, he is also an extremely high person, but at this time he actually felt extremely frightened, let alone those disciples below whose cultivation base was not at the imaginary level.

At this time, everyone looked at the black-clothed young man who looked like a God in front of the main hall. In addition to worship, there was endless fear in their eyes.

"Flutter."

Under the pressure of Ling Xiao, Chu Yang didn't hold on for a second, his whole body trembled suddenly, and then he fell and directly knelt on the ground, like a dead dog, breathing heavily.

"This breath... he... he turned out to be... Jiu Liao! Jiu Liao!"

Chu Yang roared frantically in his heart, and at the same time desperately calling out an unfamiliar name.

However, there was no response...

Ling Xiao looked with interest at the young man lying on the ground like a dead dog, and the cyan jade pendant hanging from his neck, his eyes full of mockery.

He was born in a small family and was able to walk step by step to this day, killing enemies across borders and climbing to the top of the sword peak. If Chu Yang didn't have any adventures, no one would believe it.

Obviously, behind him, there must be a strong man who instructs him in his practice.

The martial arts and martial arts he cultivated is definitely not something of this domain, and it is probably also something of the Holy Land.

But what about this?

Ling Xiao's identity background, even if you look at the Holy Land, is a look-up existence, and all the techniques he cultivates are at the top of the Holy Land.

Not to mention that he himself is a peerless arrogant that has been seen in the entire Wuyu ten thousand years!

"drop!"

"The Son of Destiny has been hurt. Congratulations to the host for successfully plundering 30 points of luck and gaining 300 points of villain."

Just as Ling Xiao sneered secretly, a strange and ruthless voice suddenly rang in his mind.

"Fuck! System? Luck value! Villain value?!"

Ling Xiao's expression was stunned.

Originally, after fusing the memory of this body, he already knew what his hole card was.

The real body of the demon.

This is a taboo physique. It is said that in the entire five domains, this physique  have only appeared once, and it is so powerful that the top powerhouses of the Holy Land can only unite, and then it was barely eliminated.

That battle directly led to the death of more than half of the strongest of the Holy Land.

Even now, everyone would still be frightened to mention this taboo physique.

Ling Xiao's secret is only known to a few close relatives in the clan, otherwise he would never be able to live until now.

And this time he came to the Northern Territory, precisely because he received a certain summon.

This call must be related to his demons.

What he didn't expect was that besides such a defying physique, he actually had a system.

The value of luck has always been a symbol of heaven. Once he has plundered enough luck... Does anyone else play a hammer?

Ling Xiao wanted to laugh, but reason told him to restrain.

At the same time, tell him rationally that this villain value should be of great use!

"The son of God!"

"It's just crushing, Young Master Ling Xiao didn't make a move at all!"

"This Chu Yang really does not live or die!"

"It's terrible, worthy of being the son of the Holy State!"

Hearing the flattery of the people in the square, Ling Xiao was very calm.

Black clothes fluttering, look lazy.

Such a demeanor is really no different from a God.

It is ridiculous that Chu Yang relied on his talent, and he dared to provoke Young Master Ling Xiao!

It's all right now, and he was crushed into a dead dog by a ray of momentum!

"Now, do you know the gap between me and him?"

Ling Xiao turned his head and looked at Ye Qingchan, who was already stunned by his side, the corners of his mouth suddenly raised a bit of playfulness. We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

9