Interesting thing
480 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 4: Interesting thing

In front of the hall, Ling Xiao stood with his hands at his back. Although there is smile on his face, the deep-black hole in his eyes made people feel chilly.

Chu Yang still kept his kneeling posture.

At this time, his clothes were already drenched with sweat, and it was obvious that he didn't want to resist, it was really... he didn't have that strength!

"The son of God, I'm afraid of what is waiting!"

Ye Liuyun glanced at his daughter who was still in a daze, and quickly bowed towards Ling Xiao and saluted.

In the past few days, he only knew that Ling Xiao was from the Holy Land, so he respected him.

But he really did not expect that this young Master from Holy-Land would have such a terrifying cultivation base.

Can shake the mind of a strong soul sea realm, his cultivation... at least at this level, right?

A seventeen or eighteen-year-old soul sea expert?

Ye Liuyun swallowed, and his heart became more determined to hold Ling Xiao's thigh tightly.

Chu Yang have a very good talent, but he needs time to grow.

In this world, there are some talented young people.

But how many of them eventually became a giant?

Moreover, among the Four Desolations, all the forces that have a relationship with the Holy-Land are now rampant.

Ye Liuyun didn't expect Ling Xiao to take her to Holy-Land , but if...

Ye Qingchan can capture this young man's heart, does Profound Sword Sect still need to be afraid of others in the future? !

"The suzerain is absurdly praised, it's just some small tricks that can be used on the stage."

Ling Xiao smiled indifferently, humbly in words and deeds, without any arrogance, and made countless people on the square look in awe.

This is the demeanor of the strong!

Not arrogant, humble and polite.

In contrast, the appearance of Chu Yang Ghost Cry Wolf was really a bit crude.

"Di, congratulations to the host for successfully instigating Ye Liuyun's master-disciple relationship, which conforms to the villain's style and earns 300 villain points."

Is this also OK?

Ling Xiao was a little dazed, but he was happy in his heart.

In this way, this villain's value is much more profitable than good fortune.

At this time, those other powerful people watching the excitement in the square could not help but start to suspect Ling Xiao's identity.

Although they did not think of the Holy-Land, from Ye Liuyun's attitude, it can be seen that the man in  black must be born in a wealthy family.

just…

Chu Yang's talent was in front of him. Although Ling Xiao was strong, he was not a disciple of Profound Sword Sect, and if Chu Yang was determined to leave, wouldn't it be a loss for Profound Sword Sect?

Of course, Ling Xiao didn't care about their thoughts, but could not wait to call out the system.

"system!"

Immediately, a picture of a character introduction emerged.

"Master: Ling Xiao."

"Identity: Young Master of Ten Thousand Ways Demon Sect."

"Divine Body: Demon Body (Taboo System)."

"Cultivation: late stage of the soul sea realm."

"Magic Method: Ten Thousand Ways of Magic Art, Heavenly Demon Body (talent), Pupil of Nirvana (talent)."

"Fortune value: 30."

"Villain value: 600."

Obviously, these 30 points of luck and villain value were only obtained from Chu Yang's face.

In other words, this system should have just awakened.

Otherwise, with Ling Xiao's original domineering character, he would definitely play the role of the villain on weekdays, and these two values ​​should definitely not be so low.

"What's the use of the system, luck points, and villain points?"

This is what Ling Xiao cares about.

"If the luck point exceeds the Son of Destiny, you can accept the kill mission and get the final reward. The villain value can be exchanged for items in the system mall."

Sure enough, it was almost the same as Ling Xiao expected.

Good Luck is a little vague, mysterious and weird.

In fact, in the final analysis, it is not what writers use to fool readers.

Otherwise, how could the protagonist pick up a broken stone on the side of the road, and there is a remnant soul of the grandfather who was murdered and injured?

Why can't others find it?

Six times of picking  anything good that is available in a cruel situation after suffering from the enemy, why would you not get six times of picking up good thing?

So, all these unreasonable things are luck!

After all, if you want to reach the top on the way to practice, you need not only a terrifying talent, a tenacity, but also a bit of luck.

When the luck is added, it will naturally turn into good fortune when there is bad luck, come to life in desperate situations, and resurrect on the spot if there is no vitality...

Chu Yang was the originally planned Son of Destiny, his own luck has reached 500 points, and Ling Xiao now only has 30 points in total. Killing him now will inevitably change things, and even lose his life.

Logically, Ling Xiao shouldn't understand this, so he can only be a stepping stone.

But now...

For Ling Xiao, these routines are really not new.

"It's kind of interesting to grab luck."

Ling Xiao's gaze swept across the audience, and he found that among these Profound Sword Sect disciples, only Chu Yang had the highest luck, followed by Ye Qingchan, who was standing next to him, who had reached 400 points.

The original heroine, lack of luck, simply blinded her look like a disaster for the country and the people.

"System, can you only plunder the luck value?"

If Chu Yang was killed, Ling Xiao naturally didn't feel any guilt.

But Ye Qingchan looked really good, and her temperament was just right, killing her to rob her of luck. To be honest, Ling Xiao still couldn't bear it.

Besides, generally speaking, the good-looking women in novels must be lucky.

Ling Xiao can't kill them all, right?

Stay around and do something you love to do. Doesn't it smell good?

"Di: There are two ways to gain luck: one is to suppress kills, and the other is to subdue possession."

The system's answer was simple and clear, and the corner of Ling Xiao's mouth could not help but raise a smile.

This is much easier.

"Bold Chu Yang, today he repeatedly provokes the majesty of the sect, come, and shut him down on the cliff of Si Guo, waiting for Master Ling Xiao to send him off!"

Ye Liuyun yelled coldly and glanced at Ling Xiao tentatively.

Ling Xiao nodded, but he was amused secretly.

How could he not know what Ye Liuyun was thinking.

However, Chu Yang really couldn't kill now, he had to figure out his backing, and then slowly play him to death.

As for Ye Qingchan, of course she has to stay with him.

After all, with her appearance, even in the Holy Land, it would definitely be called the top!

" I have seen enough."

Ling Xiao looked at Chu Yang slowly rising from the ground, and said softly.

Hearing this, Ye Qingchan was taken aback, looked down at the empty cup in front of Ling Xiao, hurriedly picked up the teapot and filled it up for him.

To be honest, at this moment, Ye Qingchan still failed to recover from the shock just now.

She really didn't expect that this mysterious Master from Holy-Land would have a terrifying cultivation base.

In her eyes, brother Chu Yang was like a superior human being.

She knew that Chu Yang's combat power was even more terrifying than most imaginary peaks.

But cross-border kills, there is always a degree, otherwise, why do you cultivate?

For a moment, Ye Qingchan had indeed longed for the world of the Holy-Land.

"Ling Xiao! If you don't kill me today, I will kill you in the future!"

In the square, Chu Yang climbed up from the ground with difficulty, and saw Ye Qingchan leaned over to pour tea for Ling Xiao, and said in a loud voice. The hatred in his heart was no longer as suppressed as usual, but rather boiling!

He really couldn't figure out what happened to these people in the sect?

Why are they as meek as a pug when they meet Ling Xiao?

Even Jiu Liao, an immortal who made a promise to him, this time did not know where she went.

You know, I am the one who is favored by heaven!

Holding the tea cup, Ling Xiao looked up at Chu Yang, with a smile on his lips.

"It’s boring, Miss Qingchan, why don’t we go to my room and do something interesting?" 

We villains don’t want to be The latest chapter address of Stepping Stone.

10