Die together
284 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Die together

"Senior, don't get excited, these are trivial things! You'd better take the soul condensing pill first, and stabilize your remnant soul."

Ling Xiao smiled, sincerely.

Because there was a system reminder in his mind.

It's really feel very cool robbing others of luck little by little.

Ling Xiao has already decided, and must firmly follow this path!

Keep plundering, won’t it always be cool!

"Jiuyou!"

Chu Yang's voice at this moment seemed to be squeezed out of his teeth.

He stared at the pill in Jiu's hand, his eyes were completely blood red.

This Demon Ling Xiao, digging his corner in front of him!

He hates it!

What's the use of hate?

He couldn't beat him at all, and now even Jiuyou is betraying him.

Chu Yang suddenly panicked.

He was crazy just now because he didn't feel threatened, and thought that having Jiu Liao would solve all the troubles.

But now I calmed down a little bit, only to realize that the boy in front of him could really make him become nothing.

Fortunately, he still has that blood contract!

"Senior do you have any concerns? You should know what the forces behind me represent. As long as you are willing to follow me, I promise to restore you to your peak state as soon as possible."

Ling Xiao's tone was always calm, with sincere attitude.

Whether it is a five-tier pill or to reshape the body, it is an impossible temptation for Jiu Liao to resist.

The reason why she hesitated was not because she couldn't bear Chu Yang, but because of the contract between the two people.

She wasn't worried that Ling Xiao couldn't stand Chu Yang, after all, from the current point of view, the Ling family master was big enough.

And from beginning to end, he didn't deliberately target Chu Yang, but the latter kept making provocations.

Of course, Jiuyou can understand.

The life and death of the ants had nothing to do with Ling Xiao's pain. He probably just didn't want to offend her because of this, so that is why he have not killed Chu Yang.

To be honest, Jiuyou is still a little touched at the moment.

In fact, she is really passionate about herself.

What Ling Xiao cared about was Chu Yang's Good Luck and the killing mission.

As for whether Jiuyou will return or not, it is just an additional reward.

"Thank you for your kindness, but I still can't accept it."

Jiuyou sighed guiltily, and returned the medicine to Ling Xiao again.

Her heart was bleeding at this time.

But she couldn't tell him in front of Ling Xiao that she had a contract with Chu Yang, and she couldn't live without that Jade Necklace for the time being, right?

"Humph! Ling Xiao, do you think everyone is like Ye Qingchan the cheater?"

Chu Yang sneered, his face a little smug, but the gloom in his eyes did not dissipate much.

Son?

This bitch actually called him son?

it is good!

Since you are all shameless, when I become stronger in the future, let's see If I will not kill you.

"Oh, senior are you afraid that Chu Yang will burn the Jade Necklace? Is there a blood contract between you?"

But what Chu Yang and Jiu Yan couldn't think of was that Ling Xiao seemed to have the power of an unknown prophet, and suddenly guessed what she was worrying about.

Nonsense, even Chu Yang could see it, Jiuyou was obviously moved, but at the moment she still looks awe-inspiring, righteousness, and she looked mostly worried.

Recognizing the Lord with a drop of blood, and accidentally awakening the great power, this kind of routine is really nothing new.

Ling Xiao knew what was going on after a little pondering.

This is like a woman in a brothel, saying don't want it, but she's working hard on the bed.

She didn't want someone to redeem her, but was afraid that the bastard would clean her up behind her back.

"It's okay, I just want to know the true thoughts of senior."

Ling Xiao's face suddenly became extremely serious.

There are 10,000 ways to help Jiuyou dissolve a blood contract.

But he needs an attitude of Jiu Liao.

This point, Jiu Liao naturally guessed.

Although she didn't know what exactly this Young Master Ling Xiao had, but at this moment, she planned to take a gamble.

She had to avenge her blood feud.

If Chu Yang trusted her, she wouldn't be too ruthless.

But today he has threatened her with a blood contract more than once, and she is afraid that there will be a gap between the two in the future.

So, it would be better to vote for a new master.

Ling Xiao in front of him was determined and generous, sincere and powerful, and... also handsome.

Jiu Luo really couldn't find a reason to reject him.

Of course, these are secondary.

The most important thing is that Ling Xiaoxu's good luck for her is really tempting.

So, it's not that there are too many scumbags in this world, but there are people who are not good enough.

'I can drive fast like Ferrari, ride slow like riding a bicycles, but we must wear honesty on the wrist!'

'No, it's Patek Philippe!'

"Jiuyou, you have to think clearly, don't fall into his divorce plan!"

Chu Yang almost roared at Jiu Liao.

From his perspective, of course he didn't know what Ling Xiao's identity meant.

The more he yelled at this moment, the more embarrassed Jiuyou felt.

However, no one wants to die until the last moment.

Chu Yang was still waiting for his opportunity to crush Lingxiao, how could he be willing to fall into this small cave?

"Disparity?"

Jiuyou smiled, looking at the resentment in Chu Yang's eyes, she smiled gently.

"Xiaoyang, do you remember the first time we met? At that time, you were bullied and despised by others, hiding in the mountains and crying alone."

As the saying goes, once this person starts to remember, he either drank too much or turned his face.

Ling Xiao looked at the two people in front of him with interest, and was already thinking about how to explain to Ye Qingchan when he killed Chu Yang later.

After all, there had been some feelings between the two people. Even if Ye Qingchan was disappointed with Chu Yang now, once he killed the former, Ye Qingchan would definitely not be able to accept it for a while.

"Jiuyou...you..."

Chu Yang was very uneasy, and it was the first time that he had seen Jiu Yan look at him so tenderly.

"I asked myself that there is nothing wrong with you, but today you have repeatedly threatened me with your blood contract. This really disappoints me..."

Jiu Liao sighed and turned to look at Ling Xiao.

"Master Ling Xiao, I am willing to follow you..."

"boom!"

Chu Yang's face was stunned, and suddenly his eyes went dark, only to feel that the whole world had collapsed in an instant.

The person he trusted the most, even someone closer than his parents, finally betrayed him!

"Hahahahaha, well, since you are forcing me, then we will die together, Ling Xiao, don't think you won, you will never get her."

Chu Yang laughed frantically, only resentment left in his eyes.

He took out the Jade Necklace between his neck and shook it towards Jiu Liao, "Bitch, you want to follow him and dream!"

After that, he shook his palm abruptly, and saw that Jade spirit necklace, instantly shattered into powder.

"Now, die with me!!"

(How can Ling Xiao the protagonist, no, a first rate writer die with him the son of Heaven ?)

We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

9